• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Sonic the Hedgehog RP interest?

Mayali

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Mayali. More accurately, that is a respelling of my name and both spellings are pronounced the same way.

Let me lead off with that my first experience with anything Sonic-related was SatAM, back when I had the familial connection that made RL more interesting than TV shows. If you'd call DnD and co-op video games with my older brother RL.

About 11 years ago I lost said brother to sepsis. I got over it because I had fluffy, pet-me-or-else-I'll-be-forced-to-sit-here-purring-demandingly-at-you cats, however, I also had to pick up single-player action games instead of the co-op. It was at this point that I got into the Modern Sonic Games but there are 2 I've not experienced in full yet: 06 because I knew enough beforehand to go nope, though did have some potential interesting elements, and Sonic Generations because my XBox360 turned into a metal brick before I could finish it. That the IDW comics are connected with the games' verse also got me to check those out. 2 years ago, 2 of the cats I'd been relying on platonic fluff died and now the other 2 are having health issues, which have put me in the market for familial fluff RP stat!

I'm open to more than just familial fluff in RP too. I've spent so much time multitasking in my life that sticking to just one genre/topic would get a bit boring. You could probably suggest about any sub-genre to go with familial fluff and I'd be interested in discussing the possibilities. Let me know via PM, DM, or whatever if you interested in RPing or plotting RP?

Characters I'm willing to play, some of them I'd not mind letting someone else play though if they'd prefer those characters.
Tails​
Knuckles​
Amy​
Rouge​
Silver​
Tangle​

Hello! I'm not sure if you're still interested, so I'll leave a reply here;

I'm Mongle, but you can call me by my name if you prefer: Jinx. I'm 18, and I've loved Sonic since I was as young as I can remember. I mostly play the games and I have extensive knowledge of the comics, but I usually don't let that get in the way of roleplay! (It does serve as excellent characterization for roleplaying, though....)

I don't mind doing Familial Fluff, although I'm more of a Romance person myself. I also am willing to RP adventures and such! We can talk about scenarios if you'd like to do one-shot RPs, or even set up some long-term ones as well!

I am the best at RPing as Sonic or Shadow, although I can be pretty much any character out of the main cast (Amy, Rouge, Knuckles, Eggman, Silver...).

I am a literate roleplayer, so I don't mind replying in large amounts!

Hopefully we can RP together! Feel free to PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back