• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern, Slice of Life, Drama (FxF)

Black Sun

\\\///
I’m looking for a female partner for the ideas below.
  • You have to contribute and be active in this collaboration. If you’re no longer interested, just say it.
  • The plots below are the things that I want to do, nothing else.
  • I write as much as I have to in order to make a good post. I use proper grammar and focus on relevant content rather than quantity.
  • Romance fits some of the ideas below, but not all.
Change My Mind (FxF)
One of the popular girls of a high school plans to humiliate the new girl, who is considered a loser because she is a lesbian. My character is part of the popular crowd and is sent to befriend the new girl, your character, and to create a false sense of security. However, in that process, my character eventually falls for your character as they get to know each other better. Our characters ultimately plan to get back at the other popular girls. My character will be a very social, chatty, and feisty one.

The Sister (FxF)
Your character has no other choice than to stay with her older sister, my character, over the summer in Miami. They haven’t seen each other for six years when my character moved out, but they were very close back then. However, the mother of this family absolutely despises my character, because she believes my character is a bad influence on your character. The family has been a very strict, conservative Christian one. But things have changed since then. My character plans to show your character another life, a new life, a better life.

Dead Island (FxF)
Your character is on vacation on a paradise island. My character is also there for the same reason. It is a luxury resort with bungalow hotels. Our characters meet during festivities one night. They decide to leave early together. The next day, they wake up to quite a different sight. An infection has arrived during the night, which has turned most people into walking corpses, or zombies. Our characters know what they are from the movies, and try to survive together. This story is more about our characters in an extraordinary situation, so proper development and sheets will be somewhat required. The style for the zombies is that they’re slow during the day, fast during night, and that there are different kinds of them.

A Known Face (FxF)
Your character stumbles across a famous actress-model in a place that allows them to get to know each other. The actress takes a liking to your character and contacts her some time afterwards, asking if they can meet again for a date. They keep seeing each other in secret until they reach a point where they have to decide what to do with the public eye, and what your character wants to do with her life in regards to the actress.

Shoot me a PM if you fancy any of these. Include some thoughts and ideas if you have them. I rarely know what to answer when someone just writes "I'm interested in this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back