• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Slice of Life (Celebrity AU)

Copperfox

ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ & ꜰɪɢʜᴛ - ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here I am again!

This time I'm looking for a more realistic, modern slice of life.

But first, some infos about me!
I'm a 25y/o female from GMT+1. Due to Corona I have a lot of time at hand. So I will probably be able to reply multiple times per day (Given that I have the muse, obviously). I am a very wordy person, so my replies are usually between 200 - 1000 words. I don't have a maximum, yet I ask you to be able to write at least two paragraphs (Or roughly like 150-200 words. Just give me something to work with!). I usually rp in third person, though you can rp in whatever. As my first language isn't english, I may make mistakes. And so will you do maybe! As long as there is some proper grammar, I think it's going to work.
I do like to chat OOC, though I may be a little reserved at first. (I love making moodboards in pinterest, playlists on deezer and the like... Maybe you like that too?)

There are basically no triggers for me (Other than what is reeeaally not appropriate like incest, to excessive gore and violence...). But please tell me if you have any triggers.
I love character development, so that will always comes first. But I also love my rp's to contain romance, due to that I ask you to be at least 18+.

What am i searching for?
I am searching for someone to rp as a male character. (I do double up's and like/love them!)
The male character should be an actor - not super famous like Brad Pitt, but known from one or two movies, maybe also known for his theatre play. He should be in his late 30's, and more on the calm side of things. (I usually rp with faceclaims. For that role I had Lee Pace in mind!)

My female character is a solo-dancer. She's a rather upbeat, energetic person.

I imagined both going through something rather rough in their life. (Divorce, health issues, stalkers... You name it!). After initially meeting they start hanging out with each other as friends (Think of like mentor relationship maybe), that developes to romance.
The whole rp should take place in a bigger city in the USA.

I hope this will be interesting for someone. :3
Happy rping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back