• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Myths | OoC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Whatever fits your character. If you feel that your character works better with a single power, go for that. If you feel that your character works better with multiple powers under a trenchcoat, by all means.

Ok, cool! I’m thinking maybe my character was born with a certain set of powers, but developed another set of cold/ice type powers as they got older.

Let me ask for all your opinions on what my hero character should be.

1. Indistinguishable from a hobo
2. Young teen hero
i think 1 sounds dope

and also I have fixed my character sheet to maybe ur liking if not just pm me what the changes should be

Sounds like hobo-adjacent outclasses. I'll leave someone else to fill the teen hero niche then.

Ok, so, I have decided to do a mix between option 3 as well as 1 for my character idea... but at the beginning, it would be mostly option 3, but as time continue on, my tech genius hero would want to try and show that he isn’t as defenseless as he is and would invent a suit in order join them fight and prove to others he isn’t some important individual who needs saving all the time.

Ok, so, I have decided to do a mix between option 3 as well as 1 for my character idea... but at the beginning, it would be mostly option 3, but as time continue on, my tech genius hero would want to try and show that he isn’t as defenseless as he is and would invent a suit in order join them fight and prove to others he isn’t some important individual who needs saving all the time.

Yeah, I love this concept! Go right ahead!

I was waiting for more apps before I post mine since my character will feel outlier-y i.e. takes a bigger fraction of inspiration from outside comics than from comics.

But at least you all now know I'm not making a Ben 10 expy.

Either way I can't review or make apps now, I'll review them tomorrow (technically today since it just hit midnight).

Dunno. So far, I’ve come up with a more magical-ish character, with powers originatating from an eldritch tome, reality anchoring from said tome, and a battle with a time traveling hero for the bio. Although, I might just scrap the last two for something simpler, and less annoying to write.

The other character idea I had was essentially gilgamesh but with vehicles, as in shooting cars and trucks out of portals to attack. Plus flying cars.

Dunno. So far, I’ve come up with a more magical-ish character, with powers originatating from an eldritch tome, reality anchoring from said tome, and a battle with a time traveling hero for the bio. Although, I might just scrap the last two for something simpler, and less annoying to write.

The other character idea I had was essentially gilgamesh but with vehicles, as in shooting cars and trucks out of portals to attack. Plus flying cars.
Shooting cars out of portals? What is this, The World Ends with You?!

:p

Gates of honda

Dunno. So far, I’ve come up with a more magical-ish character, with powers originatating from an eldritch tome, reality anchoring from said tome, and a battle with a time traveling hero for the bio.

In terms of niche, we could use that.

What would this one's name be?

What would this one's name be?
If you’re talking about the alias, I was thinking of Carmic Justice, or just CJ for short.
I'm more scared about how it's used.
I have bad ptsd from a old RP I was in. Had an oil tanker shoved down a kaiju's throught because of it.

And this was like, back in 2010, way before I came here
Had the same concerns, since I reckon even in a world of supers, a truck would still hit like, well, a truck.

ah crud i better review before server maintenance

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Let's see. I do want a bit more detail on the suit.

Well, I'm not going to judge what doesn't neccessarily needs changing so aside from what I've said, it's good for the passing. Just change that.

silent whisper silent whisper

As requested, requests will be made via PM.

Karcen Karcen

Accepted.

yutohase yutohase

Accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back