• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern Mystery Idea? [[Partners Always Needed!]]

Smol Birb

Adorable Birb
So, I've had this idea for a few days now, and I'm willing to roleplay this with multiple different people.

I've always been a fan of Sherlock Holmes [[Sherlock on BBC is literally my favorite show]], and lately I've just been dying to do a mystery roleplay surrounding two characters that would be like Holmes and Watson [[I'd prefer to play the more 'Watson' like character, since I'm obviously not a genius like Holmes is v.v]]. I do have a few case ideas, but it'd be a very flexible roleplay and we can plan out what ever case we like! It'd pretty much be free range for murder, drugs, what ever. I also want a very dynamic roleplay, I love exploring all aspects of a world. I love making side characters and actually developing them, instead of just having static side characters who have one line and then are never seen again. I also love developing worlds, so I will be putting a lot of effort into the cases that we do to make them as realistic as possible.

But, I do have a few rules for roleplaying with me:

- If there is to be any romance, which is entirely up to you, I only do MxM romance.

- I only play male characters.

- I don't require a character sheet, but I do enjoy being able to at least know how a character looks and their age, so I would prefer if we have a small sheet just to keep track of things.

Now, I should list my credentials. 

- I've been an active roleplayer since around 2012 and can type any number of lines for a reply, and will always try to match my partner. 

- I've always been a fan of mystery. Ever since elementary school, I've been reading mystery books and stories. I've also done research on actual cases, such as Jack the Ripper and H.H. Holmes [[I read Devil in the White City]]. 

- You can say I know a lot about the 'underworld' of crime. My father is in the law force and my mother works for a somewhat well known legal firm, so I know quite a bit from stories they've told me. I've also done extensive research on prostitution, drugs, and other such things. I have also taken a sociology course and attended a law class before, so I know quite a bit about deviance and crime, and why people do it. I also have very close friends who have been involved in 'underworld' activities and have told me 'things' they've seen. So, it's safe to say, I know a l o t about this subject.

- As said earlier, I'm an active roleplayer. I don't go back to school until the 9th, and I'm pretty much home constantly until then. When I do go back to school, I won't reply until I get home, but we have a bit until then.

Now, if you're open to roleplaying with me, feel free to leave a message below or just message me directly! ^o^

[[Just to be clear, this is a nonfandom roleplay]]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Smol Bird

I'm up for roleplaying with you! I've always been a fan of Sherlock myself, and It'd be fun to create colourful characters without the restriction fandom RP's give you. I can say I'm a bit intimidated by your knowledge of the crime world, but I'll try my best to keep up with you! 

I'm already back at school, so there is that, but otherwise I'm pretty active and I like to think that I can come up with some pretty good ideas  ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back