• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern Monsters (1x1 Search . . . . Reviving an old search <3)

Necrefiri

The Ashen One
So . . . . i came across this photo set and would love to toy around with a concept based on them.
52-526491_top-border-design-png.png

FB_IMG_1582289093069.jpgFB_IMG_1582289096829.jpg1609007577237.png
FB_IMG_1582289101540.jpgFB_IMG_1582289116045.jpgFB_IMG_1582289119573.jpgFB_IMG_1582289123939.jpg1609007494635.png1609007648117.png
I'd like for the pairing to be (M/F)
My preference is toward the female role
,However,
I don't mind flip flopping when it comes to which gender is the Vampire and which is the Werewolf.
I think it could work in a modern and non modern setting
But i think a modern setting would be a tad bit more fun in this case.
Although it could also be a fun time to have a large time skip from when they first met in a medieval, renaissance, or world war setting to the modern setting.
We could discuss whether or not humans know mythics exist and if all mythics know of one another or if certain races are still in hiding.
I think this should play out mid twenties to older thirties although it could be fun for one of them to be an ancient being in their race while the other is just now in their first one hundred year span.
Anyways i'd love to hear some thoughts and see if anyone would like to play around with this odd couple slice of life concept.

( Reference photos from Fangs- Sarah anderson)

please no minors, im well over the age of 18 and dont feel comfortable. Sorry for the inconvenience.
please dont write one liners or a three sentence paragraph that is also unfortunately not something i an looking for at this time.

Last edited:
Also very happy to do other unconventional couples adjusting to eachothers lives aside from the mythic variation ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back