• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern/medieval fantasy/Survival Adventure

Valkyrie

Hi there! I am looking for a partner to do a long term role-play of either modern or medieval fantasy (we can come up with plots together, or if you have a plot in mind I'm open to suggestions. I do have some inklings we can start from, but I don't want to shove my plot ideas down your throat!), or a survival/adventure sort of thing, which I have a setting and a bit of an outline for!

If you've seen Revolution, or read "Dies the Fire," my survival/adventure is similar to that. By an unknown cause (which maybe our characters are trying to discover?), the world has been plunged into darkness, electricity has stopped working, and in the space that the infrastructure of technology used to occupy, there's now chaos and the more primitive aspects of human survival come to the forefront.

I don't go in for romance that much between our characters, it always seems so forced and monopolizes things...boring. If there is a romance aspect that develops naturally, or if it's with other characters or whatever, I'd prefer to fade to black (again, I hate it when smut monopolizes an exciting roleplay!). I have no limits besides that!

I don't go in for the "pairing" things that people seem to do these days (I must be an RP relic at this point, I started almost 12 years ago! If I ever say "keep your feisty princess x rebellious pauper off my lawn!" we'll know it's too late for me...) Basically, I have a character, you have a character, and we can build a story together, either with my ideas, your ideas, or our ideas!

I play either male or female, and I don't care what you play. I also don't mind if we play single or multiple characters, I'm not picky. I ask only that you try to be somewhat constant in replying, like, at least once or twice a week (life can be a boor sometimes and take up our time, but just let me know if you need to take an extended absence, so I'm not left hanging), and give me something that helps move the story forward.

I tend to write a lot, but you don't have to. Let me know if you're interested, please, and we'll sort something out!

Thanks, Val

Users who are viewing this thread

Back