• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Horror : Looking for RP partners !

TakumiSakata

Magic Eight Ball
Hello everyone ~ !

As the title entails, I am currently searching for fellow players to experience some horror oriented threads. If this is to your fancy, please, carry on by reading down below for further details.

Characters I will portray:

Takumi Sakata, an OC. My original character is a Youtube sensation who sports various encounters with the supernatural. He is accompanied to the sites by his trusty cameraman, Matt, and both are currently building a reputation.​
Story:

I am willing to discuss about what our threads could consist of, although I would preferably like to delve into horror specifically. It does not have to revolve around the Youtube channel, it can be any horror scenario.​
I am willing to interact with both canon muses and also original characters.​
I am hoping to develop my original character by exchanging ideas ( headcanons ), also possibilities and routes which the story can take.​
Fandoms:

Due to my experience when it comes to roleplaying, I am fairly comfortable on having Takumi being integrated into other fandoms. It really does not matter much, I would even be happy to integrate horror elements ( if desirable ) with other AUs.​
Other Information:

I can write between a paragraph to multiple paragraphs. It is easy to adjust to the size my writing partner feels most comfortable with.​
My presence can be slightly sporadic, I do study and work but I am fairly more around during weekends.​

I write between two sentences and a paragraph if that's cool for you if you're looking, but a supernatural YouTube channel thing sounds fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back