• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern fantasy paranormal romance

RestingWitchFace

Looking for modern fantasy, or paranormal romance slice of life type RPs. I can write mxm, fxf or mxf pairings. Prefer to write anywhere from one to a few paragraphs per reply, but no one liners or entire novels.

A few of my character concepts:

A male dullahan (celtic headless horseman) driver for a supernatural rideshare app that travels to the afterlife and different otherworld dimensions

A female undine (elemental water sprite/nymph) internet streamer who lures men to their doom in her online streams as a gamer e girl instead of ones in real life

A male warlock tattoo artist and demonlogist who uses not only his body, but his clients skin, to charge glyphs/sigils for his spellwork by tattooing them and even summoning and binding entities by tattooing their symbols/keys and allowing them to possess his clients

A female shield maiden who summoned the Triple Goddesses of War the Morrigan in order to win her custody battle after her ex husbands wicked faerie godmother kidnapped her daughter and left an Unseelie changeling baby in its place

I would also love to do a modern retelling of Hades and Persephone. I could write either Hades or Persephone. But I ask that if I write Hades, I also be allowed to write the Greek Goddess of Witchcraft and the Underworld Hekate and that you portray a mythological god I may write her against. I can also write her as the real love interest of Hades, and write the real love interest of Persephone as Orpheus or Hermes.

Message me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back