• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Modern Fantasy or similar adventures!

Jaggle

God of the Cheese
Just to get this out of the way!!!

Pros:
  • paragraph poster, 3+ if needed or able to do smaller posts for more casual RPs
  • Full of ideas and willing to try new ones.
  • Won't shy away from lesser liked genres
  • Effort and then some for effort given
Cons:
  • Not always able to reply fast!
  • May forget to reply due to other activities coming up but I should be able to inform you first
  • Can be brutally honest if the RP isn't good or I feel that no effort is being given.
I'm not new to RP but I know how to make them fun and not feel like a chore! I will always take other ppeople's ideas and opinions to heart and try to work NOW let's get to the good stuff!!!

Genres:
Fantasy/Modern Fantasy
Adventure
Romance
Dark
Horror
Slice of Life
Zombie/Supernatural/Monsters
And any of yours I'd be willing to try

I always prefer to talk about I of course would like it more if OCs are the main focus as I feel like it shows more of the persons I'm story telling with! OOC chat is perfectly fine as I know sometimes people wish to just chat and relax a bit and let their mind recover from writers block.

If you have pictures of reference to your OC do also let me know and I'm not against learning more about them in the RP rather than a character sheet! Creates a nice mystery. Multiple characters would also be a nice thing but not as focused on them compared to the main protagonists. Please enjoy yourself and I hope to have some roleplay with any and everyone soon! I will discuss more about it if you wish to take me up on meeting my rather mundane personality.

TL;DR Lots of RP to be had here. I'm not new I'm fairly advanced but I like to keep RPs around a fair above average or so standard usually. Message me for more info and hope to talk to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back