• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
The Woods are just your typical American family. They live in Florida a rather nice family in a nice house in a beautiful yet rather hot city. And that is where our role play will take place. I want this role play to cover all the ins and outs family outings, friends and other family. The good the bad. That being said never be afraid to have your characters separate from the family to do there own things as I said I just want to play the life's of this family.

I don't want the main family to be to big Mom,Dad,maybe like 3-4 kids I will be playing one of the kids and any other roles needed,
I would like a CS to be posted for your main character. But I am not that worried about CS for extra/side characters.

You may decorate your cs how ever you want but the following things must be included before i can accept you:
CS
Name:
Role:
Apperence (picture or discription):

Personality:

Dislikes:

Bio:

Last edited:
CS
Name: Ashlyn Woods (Goes By Ash)
Role: the eldest Child of the Woods family
1520055633386.png

Personality: she is very protective of her younger siblings but she tends to be stubborn though generally she is mature, generous, polite, passionate about topics she is interested in, very intelligent, she naturally will defend anyone who is getting bullied or needs help and she can be very outgoing at times and if she has a hunch or suspects something she will try to get an answer any way humanly possible

Likes: roses, sunny days, sleep, her friends and siblings being safe and happy, climbing tree's, high places, books, animals, singing quietly, blueberrys, Coffee, forests, chocholate, videogames

Dislikes: Vannila, cold weather, being woken up, spiders, when someone hurts or threatens her family

Any disorders or problems: she has BPD (bipolar personality disorder and may unintentionally lash out at someone but she is usually very careful

Bio: under her physical appearance, Ash is acually a pretty nice girl, dispite being born with BPD, because of this it was hard for her to make and maintain friendships growing up and grew to be a bit of a loner and she is often found in her room playing videogames

Last edited:
CS
Name: Thomas Woods
Role: Second Oldest Child of the Woods Family
Apperence (picture or discription): lot_page.jpeg

Personality: He is a very reserved guy, with a lot of love to give. He cares about his family first and foremost, and would do anything for them. Can sometimes be a bit stubborn and sarcastic, but quickly changes his demeanor if he realizes he's hurting someone. Probably says "Sorry" more that healthy.

Likes: peace and quiet, the beach, chocolate cake, reading, hugs, poetry, drawing, painting, (anything visual arts related tbh), classical music, his family.

Dislikes: Crowds, noise, mint chocolate chip, coffee.

Bio: Thomas is a quiet person who has always shown an interest for visual arts. Since he was a little kid, his parents caught him multiple times drawing on the walls with crayons and when he was 6 years old they assigned him to arts class. He also developed an anxiety disorder and depression, because during middle school his peers would bully him for his love of art and for his confidence in being an out and proud gay kid. He's thinking about going to university to major in animation.

Name: Alison
Role: youngest
1518992230190-png.402570

Personality: happy hyperactive playful she cares for her family she loves her oldest sister she is usually with her teddy she plays a lot

Likes: her teddy drawing her family sweets cake ice cream reading books

Dislikes: getting in trouble, vegetables, hurting her self, bullies, time outs, the dark

Bio she is the youngest of her family she is blind she wears a special glasses she loves reading she getting surgery to help her eyesight she looks up to her oldest sister

Last edited:
(Anyone joining or who have reserved a spot but have not posted a cs, feel free to post your cs and jump in when i look it over and accept it but a friend of mine and i are eager to start)

The sunlight trickled through her window and dimly lit the room yet ash was still asleep! she enjoys the peace of sleep more than most things yet like most things, cannot last forever and she knew she would be woken up eventually, but she savored the sleep she managed to get. hopeing her siblings would not wake her. once again knowing that hope was lost and nothing more than wishful thinking

Last edited:
Alison was just looking for her glasses she couldn’t feel it she just sighed as she sat on the bed she just looked around she was scared as she hated the dark all she saw was darkness she just hugged her teddy xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

soon the sunlight was too much to bare and she got up, pulled her blue-green hair into a ponytail, and went down the hall to Allison's room to make sure she was up, still in a grey spaghetti strap tanktop and black shorts and bare feet "Ally you up?" she asked groggily still tired from staying up playing GTA 5 the night before. handing allsion her glasses with a smile

Alison just heard her big sister as she felt her sister gave her glasses putting them on” big sissy good morning” she say happily as she just looked around as she held onto her sister hand she didn’t know what to wear she was just starting Kindergarten she was nervous she was happy it was Saturday” what we do today can we get ice cream” she asked

She held allison's hand and led her to the closet and pulled out some clothes that looked cute "how about these?" she asked holding them for allison to see "personally i think its adorable" she said with a giggle as she handed the clothes to allison to decide whether she wants to weath them or not

Outfit:
1518992915838.png

She just looked at her big sister as she was happy as she took off her pjs as she put the clothes on as she had trouble with her the buttons as she was trying to button her shirt” can you help me” she say as she smiled

Thomas wakes up to the sound of his sisters on Allison's room. He takes a few moments to just lay in bed for a while, not wanting to leave the comfortable warmth. But soon he gets up, groggily rubbing sleep from his eyes. He leaves his room and knocks on the door, alerting his two sisters that he's there. "Morning."

"sure ally" she said kneeling down and swiftly buttoning allison's shirt "okay now im gonna get dressed and make breakfast" she said walking off to her room "hey thomas" she said as she walked down the hall to her room and to her pinewood dresser and pulled out a nice outfit looking herself over in a mirror

her outfit:
1518993412285.png

She just smiled as she grabbed her teddy bear as she just went downstairs as she had her drawing book from her room as she smiled she was happy as she was hungry she saw her big brother

He went downstairs with Allison. "What would you like to eat this morning, darling?" He asked her, preparing a bowl of cereals for himself.

She just looked at her big brother as she smiled” I want pancakes” she say as she was smiling as she just looked at him” please can I have pancakes” she say she was a hyperactive child S SkylerS

"Hm..." He grinned mischievously. "I don't know..." He bops her nose with his finger. "Let me just see if I have the ingredients." He went through the cabinet and started putting all the necessary ingredients on the counter. "Oh, would you look at that. We do have the ingredients." He smiled at her. "Looks like you'll get pancakes after all, pumpkin."

She just looked at her big brother as she giggled” yay pancakes” she say as she sat on one of the chairs” I get pancakes” she say happily as she was drawing happily she was wearing her glasses as she couldn’t see without them she was somewhat blind

Following her siblings downstairs and into the kitchen to wait for breakfast, for a moment she thought it was odd that thomas was cooking but she shrugged and dismissed the though, she was pretty calm right now since she took her meds before she came downstairs "whatcha makein' bro?" she asked "need any help?" she was in a supriseingly good mood for whatever reason as she pulled out some bacon and put it on a pan and began cooking bacon to go with the pancakes she smelled the scent of the sizzleing bacon "mmmmm bacon" she said as she flipped the bacon to cook the other side humming her favorite song

Last edited:
Alison just looked at her big sister and brother as she was happy” what’s school like” she asked as she was drawing as she was happy about starting school on Monday” what we do after brekfast” she said wrong

she smiled warmly "hmmm lets see, there are lots of nice people there and you get to learn alot!" she said tying to make school sound fun, and in kindergarden, for her it was honestly, she put the finnished bacon on a large plate and nabbed a peice of bacon takeing a large bite with a satifying crunch and a giggle "haha! the bacon Bandit strikes again!" she said jokeingly

She just smiled as she was happy” yay bacon and pancakes” she says as she saw the pancakes and bacon was served as she look at her sister” me want syrup” she say she was very hyperactive at the moment

she pretended to search in the cubbord and secretly got out the syrup and hid it then frowned "sorry i can't find it, but luckily im magic" she joked presenting the syrup and giving her a modest ammount before putting it back and lathering butter on her own

She just looked at her as she smiled looking at her big sister as she smiled holding onto the small fork as she just looked at her sister” can we go to the park later where mommy and daddy” she say as she just looked at her as she smiled as she saw it raining a bit she gets so bored when it rains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back