• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

BLAKE MOORE

ezgif-com-resize-gif.403978
"Oh, really?" he asked, and smiled. Hm, these people were nice. Although there was still the off chance they could be faking their kindness so that he could fall into a trap, possibly killed. But, he'd give them the benefit of the doubt for now. "Thank you! So much, that would be amazing!" his attention was brought to Ashley as her personality shifted, and before he could even ask what happened, her mother explained. "Oh . . . She's Bipolar?" to some, that might have turned them away, but he was used to it at this point. His mother was Bipolar even, so he knew how to deal with her. Or, at least he thought he did. His mother would often hit him, or throw things at him, he learned to take what he could, and stop her if anything really threatened his life. Never hit back, and never agrivate her more, and also only interject if she were to harm herself. "Can . . . Can I check on her?" he asked her mother.
coding by cych

Annabeth picked up allisons glasses and luckily they weren't broken to bad and she could fix them "i just need to tape it up" she said getting duct tape and fixing allisons glasses and putting them on her then she turned to blake "yeah, shes perfectly fine, she probally is just looking for her meds in her room, its the third door to your right now I must go to the study and finnish up what I was doing earlier, please make yourself at home" she said turning and heading to the study

She just looked at her mother as the glasses felt weird for her she just sighed as she went to her sister room as she skipped to her room she hated when her mother had to work she just pouted in her room spinning in the chair she hated her room since they are monsters in their so she sleep with her sister sometimes

BLAKE MOORE

"Alright." Blake said with a nod, before going on to meet her upstairs. He moved out of the way quickly as the smallest child came running past him, and shrugged, deciding to follow her. He appeared outside of Ashleys door, which was wide open, and leaned calmly against the white painted door. "Big room." he said, arms crossed over his chest as his eyes scanned the room, seeing first the television with the gaming console connected. "I don't think I ever caught your name." he said, "Ashley though, right? If I'm correct."
coding by cych

ash started to get worried when she couldn't find her med's "dang it! I had them on my nightstand this morning when I took them!" she muttered and jumped "oh! uh, Ashlyn, but you can just call me ash, and Allison, did you happen to see my med's anywhere, I cant seem to f-find them" she said trying to keep calm and not lash out at tem 'okay ash, just breathe, keep calm' she told herself in her mind as she searched the room desperately. unlike most bipolar people, she had trained herself to remain generally calm due to her fear of hurting her parents or siblings

She just nodded smiled looking in the bathroom as she stepped on her stepstool as she grabbed for her sister medication as she smiled” sissy I found them” she say as she just smiled giving her the medicine she tripped as her glasses fell as she sighed looking for them as she smiled she went to sit in her chair

she breathed a sigh of relief, and took her prescribed dosage and set the medication bottle on her nightstand "thanks ally" she said smileing "sorry, I get really worried when I can't find my meds" she said as the meds slowly kicked in and she calmed down a bit she then got her sister her glasses and pt them on, adjusting the tape so they would feel normal

She just looked at sister she was pouting” why do mommy has to work I just want to play” she says as she just looked at the boy” hi I’m Alison” she say

ash looked at Allison and frowned "mommy works so she can pay the bills and keep the house for us" she said gently turning on the console and television then put in call of duty then she sat in the beanbag chair and began playing the campaign

She just looked at her sister as she sighed” can I stay here until my doctor appointment I saw it on the calendar” she say

ash nodded "okay you can stay in here but you have to be careful okay" she said, her room was the typical gamer room, shelf with ton's of videogames, lots of anime related things, a gaming chair and professional equipment, character figurines, and more. she sat there in the gaming chair and went on call of duty online and put on her headset and she began playing occasionally giving out orders as they progressed "okay, buckshotgamer, flank my left and lillyghost you flank my right and we will take them out from behind" she ordered as the three players -includeing herself- followed the said orders

BLAKE MOORE

"Alright." Blake said again, and smiled at Ally. He watched Ashlyn considerably, and finally gave his input. "Don't do that." he said. "You don't know what the other team has, first of all. They are more spread out, as much as you try to get them from behind, they'll find you, and it'll be easy to kill you guys since you're so compact. I'd say . . . Go in alone. Have Ghost on standby as a sniper, and gamer goes in from behind. Barracade them in their own base, then take them out one by one."
coding by cych

he considered it for a moment then nodded and gave the orders and they actually succeeded "thanks blake, your pretty good, I think you will do well in the gaming club" she said with a small smile

BLAKE MOORE

mentions: xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
"Nah." Blake said with a shake of his head. "I'm no good, just really smart and observant." Though, that was a lie, he was good. Not sure how good, but he felt he could give her a run for her money. "Your mom is really nice man . . . Like, crazy nice. Aint never seen no woman that kind to people."
coding by cych

she smiled "yeah, my mom was always a saint to people, just don't mess with her family or that saint will be gone real quick" she joked as she swiftly progressed with her team through the game

(hey, I was wondering if ya where up for a harry potter rp? because I have an oc I recently made and I wanna use it, there also can be cannon characters to though, I wanted to see if ya were up for it before I created the rp)

ash finished up and grew bored and turned the console off, she went to her dresser and pulled out a harry potter hoodie and slipped it on, it fit loosely on her slim yet feminine build and looked down, a tad ashamed "I'm a big harry potter fan to, I know, I know, I'm a bit of a geek" she said laughing quietly

her hoodie:
1519367537610.png

Mmm, not really, I don't know enough about harry potter to rp it

BLAKE MOORE

"The fu-" he stopped, remembering the child in the room. "er- What is harry potter?" he waited a few seconds, before grinning, and pulling out a pencil. He spun it, and pointed it at her. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled, and laughed, putting it back. "Nah, I'm just kidding. I love Harry Potter no worries."

coding by cych

she laughed "wingardium leviosa" she said quietly swishing then flicking an imaginary wand with a small giggle "is it bad my 2 favorite characters are lord Voldemort and Severus Snape?" she asked sheepishly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back