• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

He smiled, saying, "That's good. I like Brave too. And that's from someone who hates princess movies." He smiled at is sister, saying, "Want to watch something? Wanna watch Moana?"

She just shock her head” no I just want to spend time with you big brother” she say happily as she just was kinda nervous about kindergarten” what’s school like I’m sorta nervous mommy already has my school bag” she say happily

He nodded, saying, "It's alright. Don't worry. Just don't lose your glasses and tell Mom if anyone picks on you, okay? Or me. I'll mess them up for messing with my little sister."

Annabeth sighed "sorry, kids I have to do some work in the study upstairs, I will be up there if you need me" she said frowning and heading upstairs to the small study at the end of the hall

ash smirked "hey liam, bet you can't beat me at call of duty!" she challenged already moving for the stairs

BLAKE MOORE

ezgif-com-resize-gif.403978
"Shit." Blake muttered to himself as he stood at the door to a house he was not familiar with. Normally, he wouldn't do this, but, he had no way home. He had been walking home from the park, where he practiced drawing some scenery. That was when he met up with some people, bad people, from his past. They followed him, and it turned into a chase. He'd been able to lose them, but knowing them, they'd catch up with him soon enough if he stayed in the open. But he'd ran so far away, he had no idea where he was anymore. So, risking the thought of possibly being kidnapped and tortured by a random family, he knocked on the door. Maybe he had an overactive imagination, but fuck it. He wore a tight loose grey long sleeved shirt, which gripped onto his body and showed his toned physique, some black jeans with a silver chain running down it's side, brown boots, a watch on his wrist, and his drawing notebook in his hand, as well as a silver cross chain on his neck. He knocked on the door again, and called out again. "Hello?" he asked, "Anyone home? I uh, need some help?"
coding by cych

Alison just heard a knock on the door as she saw her sister was in her room she went to her moms office” mommy someone at the door sound like they are in trouble” she says” sorry for bugging you mommy” she say as she was scared

Liam smirked at Ash, saying, "You wish! And I don't even play that anymore!" He raced after her, turning the console on as he passed her a controller. He was determined to beta his sister and show her who was boss. He heard a knock on the door, yelling, "Mom! Someone's at the door!"

Annabeth rose from the computer chair and opened the front door "hello, I'm Annabeth, are you new to the neighborhood?" she asked standing at the doorway

ash played hard determined to beat her brother, she accually managed tto beat him by a hair she laughed in satafiaction "Hah!" she said setting down her controller

BLAKE MOORE

"Huh?" he asked, seeing the woman as she opened the door. He thanked god silently in his head, and gave a smile. "Oh, uh yeah. Actually, I'm not exactly sure where I am, sorry. I got lost . . . I was wondering if I could go in and use your phone to call my mom? She could come pick me up." He said, hearing the voice of someone saying something upstairs in satisfaction, but he ignored it.
coding by cych

Annabeth smiled warmly stepping back and motioning to come inside as she spoke "of course! come in, we have a phone in the kitchen" she said heading for the kitching

Ash, growing curious came downstairs seeing the stranger "mom, who's this?" she asked on the stairs watching him carefully, she didn't trust this mysterious stranger and she kept watch for her siblings

Annabeth just shrugged "he came here asking for help so we are going to be Kind people" she said as she neared the kitchen ashlyn following silently and cautiously behind them

She just was bored as she just was hiding behind her mother as she saw the scary guy “ mommy who he” she say as she smiled looking around scared for her doctor appointment

Ash, noticeing her younger sibling present "sissy, come here..." she said as she followed them into the kitchen keeping close to Allison and her mother who stood at the phone "whats your mom's number dear?" she asked holding the house-phone in her hand ready to dial the numbers

BLAKE MOORE

"Thank you ma'am." he said respectively, glancing at Ashley. A few notes, one, she looked oddly familiar, and two, she didn't trust him. That look in her eye told it all too clearly. He instantly grew defensive, having faced more than one racist person in his life, he'd learned to avoid those eyes, as they'd be quick to judge him because he was Black. But, that could also not be the case. After all he was a stranger, and had appeared literally out of nowhere. If it were is old neighborhood, he'd have been shot. "I'm Blake, Blake Moore." he said as they entered the kitchen, "I joined that Highschool down the street not too long ago . . . " he cocked his head as he saw Ashley again, and smiled. "Oh, I've actually seen you around there a few times I think. You a member of the Gaming club?" He glanced down at the little sister, and had to bite his tongue, remembering that it could be another reason other than his Ethnicity. Not every white person you meet is racist Blake, remember that. He thought to himself. "Huh?" he asked, attention drawn to the mother. "Oh, uh, we don't have a house phone . . . I could give you her personal number though. 770-832-2423." Truly, he hoped she picked up, but he knew it was probably not going to happen. She always slept around this time, and would forget to charge her phone. It'd probably be a few hours till she woke up again.
coding by cych

She just saw her big sister as she just hide behind her sister as she just looked at the other guy as she was scared as she just held onto her sister” sissy is he a bad man” she say” a stranger” she say as she held onto her stuffed toy

ash, reconizing the boy now looked down at her sister and smiled warmly "no, I think I saw him before, and to answer your question, yes I am in the gameing club, in fact, I just creamed my brother at COD" she said with a proud look and her mother tried calling the boy's mother Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

BLAKE MOORE

"Huh . . . " He muttered, his interest immediately being drawn to her. This girl . . . A gamer, didn't talk to people much, the only time he ever really saw her interacting with people was when she was with the other Gamers. He was a gamer himself, and had joined the club just yesterday. He had yet to play any games, and instead observed. She was one of the better players, he wasn't sure who her brother was, or what his skill level was, but she still had skill regardless. It fed the competitive flame in his heart, and he held back the urge to ask her for a round. As well as that curious drive that made him want to know about her more, she was possibly the only girl at the school who didn't seem to flaunt their body around as if on display. Someone with class and control . . . Interesting. The bell rang, instantly going to voicemail, and his attention was brought back to the mother. He winced and held a look of regret. "She's . . . Probably asleep. I'm sorry, she sleeps around this time, I was hoping she'd be awake." he wasn't sure what to do now, he didn't want to leave, no doubt the guys were still out there. But he felt as if he'd be a burden if he stayed, they'd probably kick him out now though anyways . . ..
coding by cych

Alison just looked at her sister as she smiled holding to her sister” is he friend of sissy’s” she asked still hiding behind her as she smiled she just saw her mom talking to the boy

Annabeth smiled "your welcome to stay if you wish, I can leave a message for your mother letting her know where you are, its no trouble at all really" se said with a kind smile, Annabeth was a naturally kindhearted person so she would most likely have offered anyways no matter who it was as long as they posed no threat to her family

ash smiled kindly "mom's right, your more than welcome to stay..." her smile then faded as she felt her BPD med's wearing off "ill...be right back" she said heading to her room to take her pills

Annabeth shook her head "poor girl, she has bipolar personality disorder, she tries so hard to keep a kind and calm demeanor..." she said solemnly

Alison just smiled looking at her mom as her glasses as it fell off of her she just couldn’t see all was pure darkness as she was scared as she was freaking out as she stepped on them by accident ‘ crap’ she thought she might be in trouble for her breaking her glasses by accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Back