• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

She just clapped her hands as she just rubbed her her head as it was still hurts but it was a lot better she just heard the Kathy Perry roar sing it was favorite song she was kicking her sister seat as she was excited she started to humming as she was kicking her sister seat

she paused her music and turned to face allison "Please stop kicking my seat" she asked politely before turning back to face forward and she unpaused her music listening, blocking out the noises of the outside world humming alond with the song

She just looked at her sister she just sat in her car seat as she didn’t understand why she was in her car seat as she just looked outside she liked the glasses it was the only way she can see as she saw they got to the movies

she turned off her MP3 player and left it in the car as she got out with mum and helped allison out of the car "upsy daisy" she said lifting her out of her seat carefully and setting her on the ground

Annabeth proceded toward the building with the tickets in hand and she used her key's to lock the car "c'mon girls" she called pausing to let them catch up

Ash held allison's hand as they jogged up to their mother and the three proceeded inside and annabeth texted Thomas that he was to take care of the house and such until they got back

She just smiled as she giggled when she was put on the ground she held her sister hand as she smiled she was humming happily” sorry I kicked sissy seat I was excited about a song that came on” she says” what if one of the kids take my glasses at skool I can’t see without them I see pure darkness” she told them

Annabeth paused for a moment once more "if anyone takes your glasses you tell the teacher straight away!" she says sternly "the teacher will help you get it back" she says

Ash nodds "mum's right, the teacher will get your glasses back sissy" she says as they enter the building, give the woman at the counter the tickets, and go to their seats

Name:
Riley Woods

Role:
Middle Child

Appearance:
c30ce55124b469c08f7a147e7fc2e01b.png

Personality:
Loud, wild and determinedly quirky, Riley has spent years acting out for the attention her siblings attract naturally. Call it the middle child syndrome, call it whatever you want, the fact is Riley wants desperately to be different, unique and someone who attracts attention for being herself. She can be a bit brash, a bit heartless and her mouth can run a bit too fast, but she can also be surprisingly heartfelt at times.

Cranberry juice, gummy bears, beanies, conspiracy theories, ghosts, purple

Dislikes:
Animals, peaches, public displays of emotion, bike-riding, bees​

She just looked at her mom and her sister as she smiled happily as she got to her seats as she sat in the middle next to her mother and her sister” yay movie” she say as she held onto her mother she loved her mother and her sister sometimes one of her siblings were mean to her she looked at her mother she usually get the kids meal with the icee she wasn’t allowed to have soda since she’s hyperactive she couldn’t see the screen since someone sat in front of her” mummy I can’t see” she say she needed a boaster seat she just looked at her mom” mummy can we get popcorn and icee” she say smiling happily

Last edited:
Annabeth nodded with a smile "Ashlyn, watch your sister, i'll get popcorn, a booster seat for allison, icee's and then go get riley since there will be quite a while until
the movie starts

Ashlyn nodded and watched her mother leave and she kept a watchful eye on allison until her mum got back

Annabeth exited the building and got into the minivan and drove home, upon entering the house she called loud enough so her voice echoed to wherever Riley happened to be "Riley, C'mon hun, we are going to the movies, ash and allison are already waiting there so please hurry " as she waited for Riley

She just smiled as she was looking at her sister as she was happy as she tilted her” yay Riley coming too” she say excited about seeing her big sister as she was playing with her sister she loved her mum and her sisters she didn’t want to have a checkup today she hated checkups especially for her eyes

Name: Liam Woods
Role: Second to youngest child
Apperence (picture or discription):
tumblr_mczxfdB9fV1qb8mbmo1_500.gif

Personality:
Liam is the quiet one of the family. He prefers keeping to himself, but he's closest with his older sister Riley due to them being so close together in age. He is a very smart boy, seeming much older than he actually is. He doesn't have many friends, and is constantly bullied at school. Not that he cares. He can be a little smartass sometimes, especially when someone insults him. And his quips are brutal and blunt. But he's a good kid. If you don't piss him off. He's also a massive nerd, and constantly references pop culture when he finds it relavent. So yeah. He's the smartass nerd of the family.

Video games, reading, TV, peace and quiet, Mac and cheese

Dislikes:
Loud people, heights, spiders, sharks (he got this after watching JAWS for the first time. If they are at the beach, he will refuse to swim in the ocean)

Bio:
As the second youngest, Liam wasn't really special. He never got the attention of his younger sibling, nor the lack of attention of his older sister Riley. And he didn't mind this. He always had a love for pop culture, and watches things that most people his age either can't watch or don't find it entertaining. He doesn't have that trademark twelve year-old sense of humor, and instead enjoys higher forms of comedy. He has very few friends, other than his best friend Lisa.

Annabeth, seeing that liam and thomas where also home decided to make this a family outing and her voice rang throught the house once more "Riley, thomas, liam, cmon your sisters are there waiting and we will be late for the movie hurry" she called as she waited impatiently by the door, she loved her kids but she can be impatient at times

Ash played quietly with her sister trying to somewhat distract allison from the checkup later today "mom hopefully will be back with our brothers and sister" she said with enthusiasim

Alison was happy as she clapped her hands” yay” she say as she smiled she didn’t even know about the doctor appointment yet her mom was being to nice to her today first the movie then ice cream something was fishy she just looked around she just giggled a bit

Annabeth, seeing that liam and thomas where also home decided to make this a family outing and her voice rang throught the house once more "Riley, thomas, liam, cmon your sisters are there waiting and we will be late for the movie hurry" she called as she waited impatiently by the door, she loved her kids but she can be impatient at times

Ash played quietly with her sister trying to somewhat distract allison from the checkup later today "mom hopefully will be back with our brothers and sister" she said with enthusiasim
DatBoi DatBoi Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

BLAKE MOORE

michael_ealy_97.jpg

NAME || Blake Moore
AGE || 18
GENDER || Female
SEXUALITY || Heterosexual
POSITION || Lead Vocalist/Pianist
GRADE || Junior

• Yeah uh, I'm a pretty chill guy. Or at least I think so at least. This new school man . . . I don't know, not sure I really dig it. All the people here are fake, most of the girls are trash, and the guys? Even trashier. The girls are always showing their bodies off, and the guys are cheating on their girls for a girl that will cheat on them, and then get mad when they get cheated on. No disrespect really, but it's how it is. I like to keep things real, keep it 100, ya know? Well uh, yeah sorry about that. I'm kind of cold, or I'd seem so, but I just don't like lying. I'm the guy you go to when you want an executive decision made, I'm the guy you go to when you need better judgement. I started from the bottom and I'm still working my way up, I know a thing or two trust and believe. I have a vision in mind, a place I want myself to be in the future. And I'm sorry but if you hold me back or pull me down, I'm cutting you off. Nothing will deter me from my vision. But . . . God, I love music. I fucking love music, boys to men, New Edition, not a lot of these modern music . . . SoundCloud Rappers, fuck that shit man. I want some R&B, I want some jazz. I want something classical to drive me, not something that makes me want to get high and shoot up a store, the fuck? Nah, I like something that keeps my mind fresh. That's just how it is B, don't expect nothing less. I'm not judgy, trust and believe, I just tell the truth. Just the kind of guy I am.

I'm not the type to start a fight, trust me I don't like violence, but I'll be damned if I'm not the one to finish it. So don't buck at me unless you want to lose a few teeth and gain a black eye in the process. I'm not always good though, I know that I have my moments. I'm stubborn, and sometimes I prioritize the wrong things, but I'm just trying to get to the top. It's less crowded there. Anyways, I'm passionate at least, I'll put my 100 percent and more into every thing that matters to me, I may be just a bit, hmm, workaholic, but it's fine. Some people can also describe me as a cold ass bitch, but those are just the people who can't stand the truth. The truth hurts, but it'll set you free you know.

Liam was upstairs playing video games, sighing as he quit the game and came downstairs. He smiled at his little sister, saying, "Hey, Ali. How was your day?" He was close to Alison, but not as close as he was to Riley. He ruffled her hair, sitting down as he smiled at his mother and oldest sister, saying, "Hey, Mom. Sis." He rubbed his eyes a little, as they were burning a bit from playing video games for so long. He looked over at his baby sister, saying, "Were you...playing in the mud, Ali? Did you play in the mud?" He laughed, tickling her stomach playfully. Despite his quite nature, he still loved his siblings, and was usually very open around them.
Texangamer Texangamer
xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

She saw her big brother as she smiled as her hair was ruffled a bit she looked at her big sister as she had a boaster sit for the movies as she was excited as she was humming’ mommy being too nice why we at movies and going to get ice cream’ she thought as she just giggled as she looked at him “ yes I play with mommy and sissy in the mud it was fun” she say smiling

He smiled, saying, "That's nice. You have fun playing in the mud, Ali? You want to go do it again?" He laughed, hoping she realized he was kidding. He hated mud, and he refused to go out on a rainy day unless he absolutely had to.

She just looked up” nah I’m okay plus I played with sissy earlier I had fun” she say” mommy is being a bit fishy she being too nice movies and ice cweam” she told her big brother

He smiled, saying, "No, Mom's just being nice. It's because she loves you." He leaned back, saying, "What movie did you watch? Was if fun, Ali? Did you giggle too much?"

She just smiled as she was happy” me and big sister and mommy saw brave my favorite movie next to Moana” she told him happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back