• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

she smiled "mommy and daddy are at work and if the rain dies down then yes we can go to the park (i might create a mum depending on how i do with manageing characters) she wolfed down her plate and put her plate in the sink "how about we watch TV?" she asked heading for the living room to turn on the backyardagin's for allison

She just looked at her sister as she smiled as she just put the plate in as she smiled as she just sit down as she didn’t like the show as she grab the remote as she put on doc McMuffin she loved as she smiled

she sat on the couch watching the acually oddly entertaining kids show humming along with the corny opening theme "doc mcstuffin's, doc mcstuffins, the doc's gonna help you feel better" she sang along to the opening song as she watched the show with a small smile

She just smiled as she just sat in her sister lap as she was happy she just was watching the show her favorite movie was brave as she just held onto her teddy bear as she just hummed” I like sissy singing” she say

she smiled and continued "doc mcstuffins, doc mcstuffins, come and let the visit begin the doc is in..." she ended with the end of the song as the episode began and she would sing along with any of the small songs that came on during the episode

She just smiled she loved her big sister as she heard thunder as she got scared as she breathed in a little bit as she just lay on her big sister watching the show

she lightly stroked her sisters hair, reaching over and flipping off the light and pulling a blanket over her sister "its okay, sissy's here, its only a storm, i won't let anything hurt you" she cooned trying to calm her as she watched doc mc-stuffins with allison

She just looked at her big sister as she just smiled as she just looked back at the tv as she held onto the blanket while she was laying on her” sissy protect me from harm” she say happily trying to be strong she smiled

she smiled "yes, sissy will always protect you" she said growing a bit serious "nobody will ever hurt you or sissy will hurt them" she said with dead-set determination in her eyes as she kept her eyes trained on the TV and soon enough the storm was over

She just looked outside as she smiled” storm done” she say happily as she just looked at her sister” can we play outside” she liked splashing in the rain puddles

she nodded "okay get your boots on and some clothes you don't mind getting dirty" she said as she got up, turned off the TV and went to get her boots and stuff on and waited for allison by the door (makeing the mum right now until someone takes it)

She just smiled grabbing her rain boots and her rain jacket as she smiled looking outside as she went to meet her sister” all done sissy” she say” I hope mommy comes home soon” she say happily

"she should be here soon" she said smileing as she opened the door and they went outside and played in mud puddles and such

She just looked at her sister as she was jumping in rain puddles as she was laughing as she was enjoying as she looked at her sister as she was enjoying

CS
Name: Annabeth Woods
Role: the mother of the woods family
Apperence (picture or discription):
1519010754147.png
Personality: she is kind, geneourous and loving

Likes: she likes spending time with her children, sewing, coffee

Dislikes: going to work rather than spending time with her kids, people threatening her family, pricking her fingure during sewing

Bio: she is a very kind woman, she loves her family with all of her heart and will protect them at all costs, she is a tech support agent for a large phone company but she always makes time for her kids (if someone claims the spot as the mum later than this will be the cs i will ask you to use

Last edited:
She heard a car pull up as she smiled as she saw her mother in the car as she smiled” mummy home mummy home” she say excited as she loved her mum as she didn’t have her stuff for her kindergarten class yet she was in a special class like herself

Annabeth got out of the family minivan and saw allison and Ashlyn playing in the mud "hi girls!" she greeted cheerfully as she walked into the house to exchange her work-shoes for rainboots then she joined the children outside playing

Ash played outside with mum and allison laughing before falling into a mudpuddle resulting in her laughing even harder before getting back up "im going to go change" she said still laughing

She just giggled as she was happy as she looked around as she was done splashing as she held to her mom” I’m okay I’m done playing in mud” she say as she took off her rain boots and went inside grabbing her teddy she than hit her head in the counter trying to grab her teddy she started to cry

annabeth, seeing that her youngest had hurt herself came rushing to her side "oh sweetheart are you okay, where does it hurt?" she asked checking for any major cuts

Like her mum, ash also came running "are you okay?!" she asked worriedly looking over allison to make sure she was alright then handing her her teddy "shhh, its okay, sissy and mama are here" she cooned strokeing her hair

She just sniffed as she held to her mother as she saw her big sister came running to her too” my yead” she say wrong as she pointed to her head as she placed her face on her mom as she was rubbing her eyes putting her special glasses back on

she kissed where allson pointed "there honey, all better" she said with a warm smiles drying allison's tears "now how about i take you to the movies and see brave, their playing it today" she asked

Ash's face lit up "Can we all get popcorn?" she asked as her excitement grew, she loved brave and it was allisons favoritw movie was also brave

Annabeth nodded "of course we can Ashlyn dear" she said calmly as she got her purse and some fresh clothes on

Ashlyn ran upstairs to get re-dressed since she fell in mud earlier and she came back downstairs afterwards

Ash's outfit:
1519012715349.png

Mum's outfit:
1519012757106.png

She just looked at her mum as she was happy they were going to the movies” mummy you looked pretty” she say as she had the same clothes in that her sister picked out earlier she usually have to ride in a car seat she just was humming” did mummy buy book bag for skool” she asked

Annabeth nodded and showed her an adorable unicorn backpack "here is your backpack for school, i will pack it tonight" she said as she got into the minivan with the children and started the car, pulling out of the driveway once everyone was in and buckled

Ashlyn got into the car and took her hair out of a ponytail and pulled it nto a messy bun "ready to go mum, do you have the tickets?" she asked as she looked around and spotted the tickets " oh nevermind" she said with a smile as they rode to the movies

Allison's backpack:
1519013326902.png
Ash's bun:
1519013565740.png

She just smiled as she looked at her book bag as she liked it” I love it mummy” she say as she just looked outside” how mummy job” she asked as she just was happy to go out the movies” can we get ice cweam after movie” she asked

Annabeth nodded and smiled "of course we can get icecream after and my job was great, really easy work today!" she said calmly as she kept her eyes on the road so she could concentrate on driveing

Ash had brought her earbuds and a small MP3 player and was listening to Riot by three days grace "lets start a riot, Let's start a riot, a riot Let's start a riot Let's start a riot, a riot Let's start a riot" she sings quietly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back