• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Modern Family tv show! 1x1

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey! I’m 22 I’m from the GMT time zone and I’m female :).Please be over the age of eighteen to dm me! Today I’m looking for something a little different - still fandom based so not totally out there as I do only do fandoms haha. . But what I’m seeking is unusual and I’m not sure if I’ll get responses. I’m looking for a roleplay off the tv shows Modern Family!

In order for this to work I’m seeking advanced literate writers (obviously) who can play canon males (I can and do double!) and pair with female oc’s. Please use third and past tense because I don’t really enjoy any other tense. I haven’t really thought about ideas etc yet for this fandom so I’m hoping to find fans super into the shows who would love to talk about it in detail and plot something we’ll both love. I’m talking head canons, playlists and discord servers of course! The roleplay will also be clean and long term!

For Modern Family I’ve seen all the seasons to date so I’m thinking Luke, Andy, Dylan or Hayley’s latest boyfriend the professor may be a good fit! I do adore love triangles as well. So I’d love to work something out there. Oc’s are a big deal for me so if it’s doubles I’d like to utilise the server function on discord and keep their stories separate. This way the characters can have fair share of plot and support but they can also interact with each of the canon characters in their surroundings. If you do happen to dm me (I shall be very much obliged to you) please tell me where you are in each show, for Ugly Betty I’m only on Season three so no spoilers if you’ve seen it all, the character you play and your favourite thing about them!

Please note I’m 22 so I do have a life outside of roleplay, I start a new job soon and things are a little hectic. Please don’t spam me if replies are slow!:). Hope to see some of ya in my dms soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back