• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family -inspired by "Just an Average Family" interest check

xXSunnyXx

sweet lil cinnabun
The Woods are just your typical American family. They live in Florida a rather nice family in a nice house in a beautiful yet rather hot city. And that is where our role play will take place. I want this role play to cover all the ins and outs family outings, friends and other family. The good the bad. That being said never be afraid to have your characters separate from the family to do there own things as I said I just want to play the life's of this family.

I don't want the main family to be to big Mom,Dad,maybe like 3-4 kids I will be playing one of the kids and any other roles needed,
I would like a CS to be posted for your main character. But I am not that worried about CS for extra/side characters.

here is the link to the main thread Modern Family i hope i have sparked your intrest and have a good day or night :)

Current family opsitions available:

Mum: -
dad-
eldest- Ashlyn Woods xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx
second elsest- Thomas Woods S SkylerS
middle child- Riley Woods DatBoi DatBoi
second youngest- Liam Woods Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
youngest- Allison Woods Texangamer Texangamer

if all spots are full in the woods family never fear, you may make a character outside of the family -example: a student that maybe goes to the same school as one of the woods children or may be their neighbor, etc-

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back