• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Day Renegade Interest Check

CrowOuttaHell

Skull-Faced Writer
9b082c929293b9559d2e81777903495d.png

tumblr_p0vnpj8f641wxgflgo1_500.gif

Rainford City...is rather strange, compared to its neighbors. It appears normal, at first- it's a bustling city with busy people and cars at every turn. But Rainford is anything but- not after the underground events that started an entirely new class of citizenry.

It all started from the distribution of that drug- the drug called Essence. Taking in Essence enhanced a person's physical ability depending on the kind you took. At first, it was good...until it started being used for underground operations. The normal police force could not keep up with the Essence-enhanced underground, forcing them to partake in the drug.

Eventually, Essence was banned altogether, and those who were enhanced by it were called Renegades-
or, as they're known on the streets, Rens for short. Due to the common viewpoint on Essence being a "terrible" drug, it only took a little bit of time until Rainford started looking down on Renegades.

And yet, they were handy- and so, a group was formed.

02f257ef497f8847e4d060cb26a83893.png

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

The Back Alley Vultures is led by a strange, enigmatic Renegade everyone simply calls "The Boss". All they know of the Boss was that he started picking up Renegades that were left on the streets and training them to be his own, little group of handymen.

The Vultures all carry around a rather inconspicuous keychain branded with the gang's logo- the vulture's head. They deal in all sorts of underground businesses- running underground fighting and betting rings for one, and especially the Essence trade.

But there's a strange family- the family going by the last name of Sinclair that's been hunting down the Vultures. Those who live in Rainford in the day has no idea of what happens at night...

Dusk settles onto Rainford, and the fight begins once again.

If you read through all of that, it's basically a gang story with pseudo-superhumans, angry millionaires in suits,
and a fight for monopoly of superhumans.

The only small preference I have is that I generally prefer anime FCs or drawn FCs for this one. XD

Last edited:
This looks interesting. You got me. I'm sure I have an anime-styled face-claim laying around somewhere.

This still accepting? im always down to Rp and the story seems very good please let me know thanks.
Veiled.
CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell
Already completed a CS for your approval just waiting to post it in case the rp is closed or whatever.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back