• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Modern and fandom 1x1 search

xCeleste

Regular Decorated Emergency
Hello all!
I’m new to this forum but not to role playing! I’m am currently searching for a couple 1x1 partners.

I normally make long search threads and found they were more effective if I just put the main points! (Plus I’m currently on my phone an that makes for slow typing.)

- I tend to write longer posts and love details and diving into a character. Character development and conflict adds to the fun. I will give anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs per characters.

- I like darker, gritty themes. Horror, bad guys and questionable motives. We can discuss any themes that make us uncomfortable. With that said, I am aware of the rules of this forum, snd since this will be over PM we will fade to black.

- I can write males and females. I prefer doubling characters. I give equal attention to all my characters; I expect the same from my partner. Nothing kills a role play for me like ignoring a character. Sometimes I will make a longer reply for one character; it happened and plots run differently. But overall I put equal effort into all my characters.

-I can play M/F, F/F. I can do M/M platonic but never have written it romance.

-I’m also fine adding more side characters, I find it adds to the 1x1.

-I am in my late 20s. I work and have a family, I post 1-2 reply’s a week.

- I will RP through PM or the threads. I’d like to keep it on the website.

Plots/Pairing/Themes

Hero x Villain

Villain x Villain

Mob bosses daughter x body Guard

Medieval pairing

Asylum pairing

Fandoms
(I can play multiple characters from these; ask about a character/pairing if interested)

Batman
Nolan Universe Batman/Arkham universe/Gotham/Batman animated/Harley Quinn series/Suicide Squad (cartoons). Pick ya poison, I love it all. I prefer the villain characters, however.

Game of Thrones
I’m currently craving a plot with original characters. Please oh please plot with me and help me make this happen!

Harry Potter
(marauders era)
I’m a wee bit rusty but can be convinced.

Last edited:
Hello all!
I’m new to this forum but not to role playing! I’m am currently searching for a couple 1x1 partners.

I normally make long search threads and found they were more effective if I just put the main points! (Plus I’m currently on my phone an that makes for slow typing.)

- I tend to write longer posts and love details and diving into a character. Character development and conflict adds to the fun. I will give anywhere from 3-8 paragraphs per characters.

- I like darker, gritty themes. Horror, bad guys and questionable motives. We can discuss any themes that make us uncomfortable. With that said, I am aware of the rules of this forum, snd since this will be over PM we will fade to black.

- I prefer to play females as my main but I’m perfectly happy playing a male in doubling. I give equal attention to all my characters; I expect the same from my partner. I can play M/F, F/F. I can do M/M platonic but never have written it romance.

-I’m also fine adding more side characters, I find it adds to the 1x1.

-I am in my late 20s. I work and have a family, I post 1-2 reply’s a week.

- I will RP through PM or the threads. I’d like to keep it on the website.

Plots/Pairing/Themes

Hero x Villain

Villain x Villain

Mob bosses daughter x body Guard

Medieval pairing

Asylum pairing

Fandoms
(I can play multiple characters from these; ask about a character/pairing if interested)

Batman
Craving! - Nolan Universe Batman. Can also play the Arkham universe/Gotham/Batman animated.

Game of thrones (Original characters in a similar setting).

Harry Potter (marauders era)

Hello, been roleplaying since 2012, but joined RpNation today! I love the ideas you have suggested with the gritty themes and even adding other characters into the roleplay so that it really develops the plot. I usually do mxm, but I can make exceptions if needed, since I really like what you've written! ^_^

Hello, been roleplaying since 2012, but joined RpNation today! I love the ideas you have suggested with the gritty themes and even adding other characters into the roleplay so that it really develops the plot. I usually do mxm, but I can make exceptions if needed, since I really like what you've written! ^_^
Welcome to RpNation! I’ll shoot you a PM and see what we can create!

Hello, I saw you’re interested in Suicide Squad. You said cartoon, which I’m not too familiar with, but how do you feel about the regular movie?

Btw, I love your way of thinking when it comes to RPing and it’s mostly the same thing that I prefer as well :)

Hello, I saw you’re interested in Suicide Squad. You said cartoon, which I’m not too familiar with, but how do you feel about the regular movie?

Btw, I love your way of thinking when it comes to RPing and it’s mostly the same thing that I prefer as well :)
Awesome! Send me a PM and we can chat. I would love a fun suicide squad plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back