• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Modern 1 on 1 Roleplay, anyone?

astralstars354

This account is no longer in use.
I'm new to the site, just created this account. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with me, but under no circumstances are you obligated to do so.

Just looking for a person who'd like to take this opportunity. ( ;) )

I'm interested. May I ask if you are a "literate" or para-roleplayer? And also, do you have any sort of story in mind?

Apologies, my WiFi keeps going out and I kept having issues saving a mass update, got pretty pissed, eh.

I'm a literate roleplayer, but occasionally I happen to lean over towards para-roleplayer unconsciously.

I actually did have a story in mind earlier, actually. I can't remember some bits and pieces of it due to saving issues and the bad WiFi I've got, but yeah...

If you type out the plot or have any more specifics I am also new to he site and looking for long term

colbert2677 said:
Apologies, my WiFi keeps going out and I kept having issues saving a mass update, got pretty pissed, eh.
I'm a literate roleplayer, but occasionally I happen to lean over towards para-roleplayer unconsciously.

I actually did have a story in mind earlier, actually. I can't remember some bits and pieces of it due to saving issues and the bad WiFi I've got, but yeah...
Great! I love para-role players. Just tell me when you develop a story <3

Alright, I think I have a story in mind. It may not seem all too great, but hey, it's worth a shot. c:

Here goes:

A first year highschooler, nondescript, lives an everyday life. The day drags on as school begins, clubs members recruiting first years for their clubs as usual. But he's always the odd one out.

As time passes, meaningless and colourless, a girl who he seems to have once knew encounters him. He, however, decides to dismiss the thought afraid to transmute. But as he now knows she goes to the same high school as him.. there's no way for him to elude her.

Not sure if this seems like a great plot, but I thought up of this not too long ago. Well, I'm still cogitating ideas.

colbert2677 said:
Alright, I think I have a story in mind. It may not seem all too great, but hey, it's worth a shot. c:
Here goes:

A first year highschooler, nondescript, lives an everyday life. The day drags on as school begins, clubs members recruiting first years for their clubs as usual. But he's always the odd one out.

As time passes, meaningless and colourless, a girl who he seems to have once knew encounters him. He, however, decides to dismiss the thought afraid to transmute. But as he now knows she goes to the same high school as him.. there's no way for him to elude her.

Not sure if this seems like a great plot, but I thought up of this not too long ago. Well, I'm still cogitating ideas.
I guess we can build something off of that. I want to avoid have an overwhelmingly cheesy roleplay though. How about making a plot twist with murder, or a twisted relationship in the past which the guy forgot.

Atsuko said:
I guess we can build something off of that. I want to avoid have an overwhelmingly cheesy roleplay though. How about making a plot twist with murder, or a twisted relationship in the past which the guy forgot.
That's a great idea! :)

colbert2677 said:
I believe it'd be wise to start this when we're well into the roleplay, it seems a bit rattling to do this early.
yup but like is the roleplay going to start here, or are you going to make a new thread ^^?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back