• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LilMochi

Lost in a magic shop~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
WELCOME
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

96cc2bf0bebb2ee327789c365c9d1d7d.jpg

Hello future friends!~
I go by LilMochi here on RPnation, but y'all can call me Chi or Mo if you're looking for something a little easier to remember me by. I've been roleplaying on and off for a little over 8+ years now and decided to jump back into the scene after a small break due to... well, life just getting busy and recovering from a lil thing called Covid.
While I am new to RPnation and I'm obviously looking for some writing partners, I'd also love to make some friends during my time on the forums! So even if none of the idea's I've laid out here pique your interest, feel free to send me a message if you're simply looking for a chat! I'd like to say I'm a friendly person, though I do have social anxiety that can keep me from replying straight away so do keep that in mind if my response is a day or two late.

• 21+ | She/Her pronouns | EST | Fan of all things nerdy |
    8+ years of writing/roleplaying experience
    English is my first language, but I also have a bit of knowledge when it comes to Japanese and Korean.
    Able to post 2+ times a week or every other day if I'm not busy IRL
    I can write anywhere from 3 - 6 paragraph's, shortest I've ever written for a reply being 2. I highly prefer quality over quantity though, so if the situation calls for a paragraph that's able to push the story along and get out everything that needs to be said for a scene, I'm 100% okay with that!
    I write in Third Person, Past or Present tense.
    Character Sheets are a thing that I adore to create and I do tend to use face claims, both realistic[Aka of real people] or anime/drawn images.
    I'm willing to double or write more than one character for a roleplay! I love to add NPC's, etc, to make our story feel a little more realistic and fleshed out.
    Looking for M// or F// pairings at the moment, but I don't mind doing M/F for any fandom's that are posted on this search thread!
    Ghost friendly! I may poke you once or twice just too see if you're still interested or simply forgot to reply, but otherwise feel free to drop at any time! My only rule is that I ask my partners to leave our OOC chats so that I know I can use the plot we were doing~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back