• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mochi's Fandom Search 2.0 [Open]

TinyMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hello! It has been a long time since I have made an interest check, since I've been keeping updates from my first interest check. I have been on hiatus looking for partners, but now I'm officially available again, looking for a couple more partners to rp with. I have been craving certain fandoms and just wanted to keep my list short for now. So let’s get started!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* About Me *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
- I go by Mochi or Tiny or both
- I'm 23 and go by she/her
- My writing is semi-lit to lit (2 paragraphs or more). I usually write in multi-paragraphs whether it's short or long
- Third pov and past tense
- I enjoy doing romance, whether it's short term or long term. But I'm also down to do anything
- I'm open to any ships, but I have the most experience with mxf or fxf
- Currently looking for canon x oc (doubling required). I'm also open to cc x cc and maybe oc x oc
- I'm open to OOC all the time
- I prefer to rp on site (PM or thread), but I can also rp off-site too

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Cravings *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
** : Mostly craving
911 : Buck, Eddie
**The Outsiders : Sodapop, Steve, Ponyboy
The Maze Runner : Newt, Minho
**13 Reasons Why : Justin, Zach, Jeff, Clay
Naruto (Want to do something like a College AU) : Naruto, Rock Lee, Shikamaru
Code Lyoko : Ulrich, Odd

Pm me for details!

For status