• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BabyMochi

Kpop4lyfe
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello!
    You can call me Mochi!
    I've been a hobby writer for more than 10 years and enjoy creating wonderful stories with other people.
    I can promise regular responses every week, but they may be sporadic. Some days can be multiple replies, some days can be silent. And those days will be different from week to week.
    I am in the CST time zone to help.
    Any original plot ideas, characters, anything really... PLEASE feel free to share!! I'm open to all ideas!!

Biggest craving: College type setting, MxM pairing, kind of like Rich boy meets middle class love. Honestly because some of my favorite BL dramas are from Thailand. Example: Medical Student falling for someone from an engineering faculty, or a music faculty. (or "Major" basically)

Post here, or DM me!

Hope to start writing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back