• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius's Got Some Plots!

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
I feel weird making another thread,but the others haven't worked out so I figured a fresh start would just be perfect!Note,this will also include pairings that I have,fandoms that I like,etc. that don't necessarily have plots (or do,but I need to develop them more).They will be at the bottom.

Now,to go on.I'm looking for a partner who can play the male,will do MxF,will reply with at least one paragraph with ten+ lines with no profanity/rule breaking (This should be the bare minimum when there's not much going on,dialog can be shorter since it's hard,so I expect more from my partner every now and then),will post at least three times a day,will not abandon the RP ever (tell me if you don't want to do it any more,leave me know when you won't be able to reply for a while),will talk in OOC every now and then,and will contribute to plot and have fun with it!

I can give chunky replies,but on average two large paragraphs (I seem to max out at four,but I think I could do more if my partner gives me more).I only play female humans in romance situations and overall prefer the female.I prefer to play the male animal,oddly enough.I enjoy talking to my partner and RPing in thread.I do not play 99% of canon characters (some minor exceptions for Sonic the Hedgehog plots).I only play MxF.I reply too often for my own good.I am in EST,but can reply late in the night.

Now the plots!My rank is in bold.All plots are open for tweaks/edits/full changes and the topics are open to completely different plots.

Pirate x Captive:

My character is from a town known for their seaport.They have a thriving market nearby it that is famous for the wonderful seafood that is sold there.Your character is a notorious pirate known for his ruthlessness.One day,they decide to invade the town.They set fire to the market and seaport,but not before raising it.During the raid,your character sees my character trying to get away on her horse.He orders somebody to capture her.Once they shove off again,the two meet and he decided to make her his personal servant.Eventually they would develop feelings,but I want that to develop slowly.

Human and Wolf:

Your character is a human who has moved to the forest to isolate himself from people.He has taken up hunting and makes a living on wild meet and/or pelts.My character is a loner wolf who has been alone for a long time.He gets caught in one of your characters traps.When he is discovered,your character decides to let him live she to how he is acting.He'll discover that my character's leg is injured and he takes him back to his house to heal him.Last time your character was selling his items at the market,he traded a pelt for some weird cookie that the person said was for an animal.He decides to tie it to the wolf.After he eats it all,he can talk.(Your character can be a girl,if you'd like.We can also introduce a female wolf into the mix in the future as well)

Sonic the Hedgehog's Remington the Echidna x OC:

My OC,Marley Oaken,is a criminal notorious for stealing stuff.The street rat has been tracked by the EST for how long,but without a result to prove it.Marley is approached by a villain to steal an important document in the EST's protection and she attempts just that.She breaks into the building that houses the document.That night,Remington is doing some paperwork.He goes to file them in the building,stumbling upon Marley as she is starting to leave.After a scuffle,she is captured.However,when the judge gives the sentence,she is ordered to join the EST and is made Remington's partner.Again,this would turn into romance,but not right away.I'd like to develop it.

That's it for the plots that I have that I'm craving.Now for pairings/fandoms I enjoy:

FANDOMS

~The Hunger Games (I especially enjoy canon x OC)

Cato x OC

Finnick x OC

Peeta x OC

Gale x OC

Finnick x OC

Finnick x OC

Finnick x OC

You get the idea with Finnick xD .

Capitol Resident x Avox

Capitol Resident x District Resident

Mentor x Tribute

And many more...

~Sonic the Hedgehog (especially Sonic Boom right now)

Mannnny pairings/plots

~Prep & Landing ( xD )

~The Swipe Series

Peck x OC

Marked x Unmarked (I have an original plot for this where you would not need to know the series to do it)

~Heartland

Ty x OC

OC x OC

~My Little Pony

~Suggest a fandom,I might be interested!

PAIRINGS

~Master x Slave

~
Assassin x Target

~
Prince x Servant

~General x Prisoner

~
Racehorse x Racehorse

~Alpha Female x Loner

~
Alpha Female x Omega

~Racehorse Trainer x Jockey

~Racehorse Trainer x Exercise Rider

~Suggest something

Interested?Pm me or reply!

For your pirate x captive, do you mind if it's high fantasy? I've been trying to find a rp for my male aquatic elf pirate, but I just can't find a good spot for him.

Hm,I'm honestly not a fan of roleplays with fantasy creatures in them...sorry!

And @Stew ,I've never heard of that,sorry!

Hi! I'm new to RPing. Been here for just three days. All of the plots sound awesome. However I'm most interested in the Human x Wolf story. Perhaps a little change - shape shifting? :)

Hm...I'm not normally into fantasy creatures,but I suppose we could try it :) .Since it would shift into a human I would have to play female then xD .

If you are uncomfortable with it, I will back away. No problem. (If you are still interested, mine is an OC (avatar photo), trying to leave his past behind him, so becoming a hunter is nice.)

I'm willing to try it since I have been reading some shapeshifter stories on dA xD .PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back