• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mobius' Original Plot Cravings

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Be sure to check out my fandom craving searches here and here!
This search thread is specifically for my original plot/pairing cravings! If you're looking for what fandoms I'm craving, go to the above links!

CURRENT CRAVINGS
Master x Slave/Slavery plots

I'm not interested in anything romantic at the moment, except for one plot that I have that has the potential to turn into that after a while. You might be able to convince me if your idea is intriguing enough, but I really am looking for something that won't have a romantic relationship between the master and slave. I like darker plots with cruel or strict masters if I'm being completely honest. I'm especially craving modern plots and Ancient Egypt plots right now. I have some ideas in mind, but I'll be glad to hear yours! I'm only interested in playing the slave. I'm not interested in supernatural, fantasy, or sci-fi plots. Modern, Ancient Egypt, and medieval are mostly what I'm interested in right now, with modern and Ancient Egypt taking preference over medieval. You should be okay with describing punishments (whippings, for one example) and other violence/dark themes (within site rules) for this!

ABOUT YOU
You don't have to be an experienced roleplayer. However, I would love at least one decent paragraph per reply. Quality over quantity is key, but I do enjoy getting to read at least a paragraph (that's not a strict requirement as long as you give me something to work with). Grammar, spelling, etc. is important so I can understand your replies, but we all make mistakes and I'm no grammar nazi! Honestly, I'm pretty laid-back. I just want to be able to understand your reply and have an easy time replying to it because you gave me something to work with, that's all! A couple replies a week would be nice, but I understand a busy schedule. Obviously, I'd love an active RP, but, again, I understand if you're busy. Don't leave me hanging. If you can't or don't want to continue the roleplay, just tell me! Be willing to play the male and be okay with MxF pairings. Use realistic face claims!

ABOUT ME
I am capable of writing anywhere from 400-1,000+ words per reply. I'm fine with RPing in PM or thread, it doesn't matter to me! I have no limits save for fade to black when it comes to romance, but that shouldn't be a problem since that's against the rules anyways! I'm fine with violence, gore, language, etc. What I'm not fine with is cheating/affair, drugs/alcohol being used to initiate "romantic" scenes, and... that's honestly all I can think of right now! Lately, I've been quite active, replying every day and sometimes multiple times a day. However, I do struggle with depression and I'm stuck in a very shitty family situation so sometimes that can suddenly change. I'll try my hardest to keep you updated on my activity! I love to chat ooc and plot with my partner. I only write MxF relationships, I'm not comfortable with writing mxm or fxf, sorry! I'm only interested in play female characters right now.

I think I covered anything, but feel free to ask me any questions you might have! PM me or reply to this thread and let's get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back