• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Hey all!
I've got absolutely nothing on my plate and I'm looking for a few more 1x1s. Since my desperate search for my ultimate fandom craving has yielded only a few results (go check it out
here and maybe make my dreams come true?) I've decided to branch out into original ideas. I'm only going to be listing what I'm craving, but I might be down to other ideas so feel free to ask if you don't see yours here. Anyways, gotta get through the nitty gritty first.

About me.
I'm 22 with no life. As of late, I've been able to get replies out very fast. I've been able to reply daily the past couple of weeks and I'm hoping to be able to keep that up. I prefer to write females and I only write MxF relationships. For certain plots I'm more than fine with doing something platonic if you'd like to play a female. There are certain instances where I'll play the male, but I prefer female in most cases. I prefer to not double up, but again, I might with convincing. I will write in threads or PM with a preference to thread. I love to plot and chat OOC with my partner! Despite my ridiculous anxiety and sad depression, I'm quite the social butterfly online, haha. I consider myself to be a literate writer and I can write anywhere from 400-1,000+ words per post depending on the circumstances. I have very few limits. Obviously, I want to stay within site rules for content so if you don't we won't be a good fit. Other things I'm not comfortable with are using drugs/alcohol to influence a character's actions (drugging, I suppose) and... there's another, but it's slipped my mind at the moment. Have any questions? Feel free to ask! I'm sure I forgot to cover something here cause... I'm the forgetful type, haha.

About you.
Preferably 18 and up. I have nothing against you awesome younger writers, though, and depending on the content of the RP I might consider writing with somebody younger. I'd love somebody who could reply multiple times a week, but I understand being busy so one post a week, maybe? Since I'm hoping to play the female, it would be awesome if you could play the male, unless the plot calls for a platonic or enemies type relationship than by all means play a girl! I would love to be able to get back what I put into the RP, so somebody who is able to write semi-lit to literate responses would be awesome. I'd love to find somebody who could write 400-1,000+ words per post. I will, however, consider shorter, more quick fire RPs if the plot intrigues me. Sometimes they're good for the muse, haha. Be friendly! As mentioned above, I love to plot and chat with my partner and that's hard to do if you're not friendly! Please don't use small font sizes/fonts, they hurt my eyes. Thank you <3.

The plots, finally!
These are what I'm most craving at the moment. Some can be romantic, others can be platonic, there's a lot of variety as far as that goes. While I love writing a good romance, I'm not locked into it so hopefully there's something for everybody!

POST-APOCALYPTIC
Now when I say post-apocalyptic I don't mean that the characters are constantly running from zombies or are living in a nuclear wasteland. No, what I'm hoping to find in a post-apocalyptic RP is something more along the lines of "the world as we know it just ended and now everyone is trying to figure out how they're going to survive". I've been watching the show Jericho lately and in it the major US cities were nuked and the residents of this small town 200 or so miles out from one of the bombings are trying to survive in the quickly changing world. I'd love to write something along those lines. Maybe MC and YC were friends growing up, but it was never more than that, but this experience brings them together? Or maybe they hated each other, but had no choice but to work together and their feelings begin to change during the process? Or maybe one of them isn't from the town, but they wound up there somehow and the two of them meet while trying to help out the town/figure things out? I dunno, I just love the sound of something like that. Not our character fighting off zombies, haha. Hopefully the style I'm looking for came through in this likely awful blurb.

SLAVERY
A guilty pleasure plot of mine, I love writing the conflict that these kinds of settings brings. A skilled trainer attempting to break a notoriously unbreakable slave? Ugh, it's my favorite thing to write. A world where owning humans is completely normal? A world where women are owned by men? Two kingdoms/countries are at war and a high profile soldier is captured and enslaved by the opposing general/commander/etc? A slave is about to be killed for their behavior, but they make a deal with somebody intrigued standing nearby to save their life? A more medieval setting? I'm down for some many different things with this. Those are just a sample of what I enjoy writing in this idea. I tend to prefer darker plots compared to fluffier ones where the master is kind, but I'm not opposed to something fluffy, either. This tends to lean away from romance, although I'm not opposed to a plot where they do fall in love, and I'm not interested in any plots where the slave is used for "things" other than physical labor of some kind. I only want to play the slave. My master characters are terrible! Female or male slave, it doesn't matter to me. I have characters I'm dying to write for either.

PRISON GUARD x PRISONER
I don't know why, but the idea of writing out a developing relationship of a character behind bars and one of the characters keeping them there ignites my muse. I would want to play the prisoner. Nothing really else to say about this idea here I don't think.

LIFE ON THE STREETS
From gang life to a retelling of Oliver & Company with humans, I'm down for a lot of ideas related to characters who, for whatever reason, find themselves living on the wrong side of the tracks or involved with the "wrong" people. Crime, cracked pavement, ahh life on the streets. Maybe even a "goody goody" character like a cop gets involved with a rough and tumble sticky fingers. There's a lot we can do and I've got muse for probably all of it!

SLICE OF LIFE/FLUFF
Yes, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. Hit me with what you got and I'll see if I'm up for it, haha! One specific thing that I'd be interested in trying in this genre is some sort of pregnancy plot. I don't know what exactly, but I'd love to write something with that variable thrown into it.

DARKER PAIRINGS
I'm a sucker for these types of pairings, too. Something darker like a controlling/demanding/abusive partner? A forced pregnancy? Something else that you want to do, but I'm blanking on at the moment? Hit me up. Little will scare me, haha. Within site rules please and thank you!

MEDIEVAL
Knights and princes, servants and peasant, ah I love to write medieval settings! There's plenty of ideas that we could do. A king without a queen falls in love with a servant/slave/prisoner/peasant? A knight and his servant/slave? A knight or a prince and a peasant? A princess and a knight? The possibilities are endless!

ASSASSIN x TARGET
This one never gets old! I'm only interested in playing the target.

PIRATES
Pirate x Captive or Stowaway? The pirate meets the girl at a tavern on an island he's docked in and she winds up going with him? A royal and an imprisoned pirate? Let's swashbuckle together!

SOMETHING FLUFFY
I'd honestly love to write something where are characters are in love (either from the start or it develops over time) and they're just super adorable and fluffy. Sure, throw some angst and troubles in there, but I'd just love to write something where our characters have that special kind of love.

See something you like? Reply or message me and let's get plotting! Don't see something you like? Feel free to ask about it. I just might be down for it!

Last edited:
I would love to rp with you! I'm wanna play either a kunoichi (female ninja) that's on an assaination mission or a young queen that has to marry but falls in love with a peasant

I would love to rp with you! I'm wanna play either a kunoichi (female ninja) that's on an assaination mission or a young queen that has to marry but falls in love with a peasant
Unfortunately, I'm strongly preferring the female role at the moment. Thank you anyways and good luck in your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back