Other Mobile Users

Briannaly

Greetings and Salutations
Hello! Does anyone else use their phone or tablet here?

I was wondering if anyone had any site preferences or advice that I can utilize. I’ve been away from the roleplay world for a while now and things have changed as far as how posts are formatted. I can’t always read the real elaborate posts that require you to hover a mouse over a topic or a scroll box in post.

It might just be something I have to deal with but if anyone has some tips, I’d appreciate it.

Don't worry, we [every other mobile user too] don't like those bastards either.

There is no solution to BBC that hardcore, and is our natural nemesis. All you can do is ask for a uncoded translation and hope they don't freak out and think you're some kind of peasant to bash. Other people that use BBC even if higher level, or random stylings like say, Ayama is a superior user because they don't play soccer/"football" with your eyes. It is easily viewable alone, and isn't a 5x5 pixel box with font size -51.

Some more complex coders keep mobile in mind, or get trapped like us and try making their style on a mobile device. Thus no breaking the enigma code needed for this one. Essentially most of what you can granted if you can write in, you can also do on mobile. You can still RP, make varying or use varying BBC types, and etc with only a rare problem.

That mostly being the whole posting, in terms of not doing it twice or more. At least with non-wifi internet devices, it takes the dawn of a new galaxy forming to load a thread up if there is more than ten images, or five gifs on it. [And I prefer pronouncing gif like everyone else, "jif" just sounds profoundly deficient that even an alien wouldn't bother with it.]

Also BBC CSes beyond lower level capability/tier. I would recommend not bothering with those at all until you have a proper computer. If you're into higher level coding usable and accessible for mobile as equally as for PC, there's a guy in the BB code section that made a BBC CS, and seems to like keeping both in mind. The whole code and all is in text form in a bottom box, so it could be reused by mobile users trying to get into higher level BBC RPs. There might be others too.

Ah, well, I figure I’d ask if there were any solutions.

Definitely going to take some getting use to. Hopefully I don’t miss out on any really interesting plots! It’s a shame that mobile isn’t compatible but I suppose it would be that way.

It never hurts to ask.
Though do not worry for as far as I can remember, there is more normal RPs than those that for whatever reason has BBC as a criteria. Plenty of options there to be able to participate in.

Have a nice day.

Dice rolling is difficult with mobile. Ive had to be more careful, but i get by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back