• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mobile suit gundam RP (interest check)

Long story short: It's been a while since I don't roleplay in a gundam mecha rp, so I decided to remove the dust and try again.

The core idea: Giant robots shooting as the cutting edge weapons in a world conflict (if you've seen any gundam series you know what I mean) ... or something like that.

There is no specific lore yet, so it can be set in the specific context of a preexisting mecha anime or we can work in a brand new.

As for the characters, the possibilities are as long as the mecha series that exist: The seasoned soldier who leads their comrades, the boy who found he has a special gift to pilot mechas, the mysterios and lonely ace ...

Im not the wisest guy when it comes to Gundam lore and such, so any help would be appreciated, and I'm happy to have you along if you'd like to join. Thanks for reading, regardless!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019

Great, I'm glad you guys are interested! Hope you don't mind if I added you both to a conversation where we could talk about the details =D

Personally have no knowledge in the cannon lore department, but the mecha have always looked cool; I’d be down

Check the:

Lore page

CS page

OOC page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back