• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mobile Suit Gundam: Build Fighters G-Axis

TPBx

Simpin for Witch Tea
With the popularity of Gunpla Battle skyrocketing over the last two years since the Try Fighters took the 14th Gunpla Open Team Battle World Championship by storm. Placing 3rd/4th after a grueling battle against Yajima Trading's Team against both Lady Kawaguchi and Meijin Kawaguchi. Since then more players and teams have come up to try and rise to the top. The influx of so many players lead to the creation of a global player and team ranking system called the G-Axis. With the advent of the G-Axis came more competition and a competitive ladder for players to compare themselves against their peers and if they are high enough even be recruited by a professional team to compete at the highest level of competition, the G-Axis Battle Royale.

You are now among the millions flocking to the mobile suit battling phenomena taking the world by storm. With your new Gunpla in hand, will you rise to the top and defeat the Meijin himself and make a name for yourself. Or stay a nameless player unrecognizable amongst the crowds of other fighters.

OOC - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/gundam-build-fighters-g-axis-ooc.334535/

CS Sheets - https://www.rpnation.com/threads/gundam-build-fighters-g-axis-characters.334536/

Announcer: Here are the current top 10 Fighters on the G-Axis Ladder

1. 5609 BP - Tatsuya Yuuki - Meijin Kawaguchi - Gundam Red Amazing Warrior
2. 5604 BP - Kanako Tojo - KawaguchiHime - Lunar Gazer Gundam
3. 5599 BP - Iori Sei - SeiSeiSei - Cosmos Build Origin Strike Gundam
4. 5556 BP - Lucas Nemesis - NME Skeletal - X-1 Crossbone Gundam Full Cloth
5. 5489 BP - Kyungwoo Ahn - SGS Pun - Sniper Xaku Mk. 42
6. 5301 BP - Wilfrid Kijima - FlyingBlue - GN-9999 Perfect Transient Gundam
7. 5297 BP - Kamiki Sekai - TRY Kamiki Sekai - Kamiki Phoenix Gundam
8. 5128 BP - Yuuma Kousaka - TRY YuuKouma - Lightning Zeta Gundam Full Bernern
9. 5103 BP - Adou Saga - SagaNoAdouSaga - RX-END Apocalypse Gundam
10. 5099 BP - Ricardo Felini - Felinice - Gundam Fenice Rinascita Alba

Last edited:
"What do you mean, 'I'm off the starting roster,' " Youngbin yelled at Coach Park.

"You're a liability to the team," Kyungwoong pointed out.

"Thats a lie and you know it, Coach Park," Youngbin retorted. He glared at the coach, a bespectacled man only a few years older than Youngbin was.

"Kyungwoong is right, the reason why you are on this team versus anyone else on the top 200 list is due to your skill as an offensive tank. But if you get caught out and destroyed a minute into each match trying to 1v3 the enemy team, leaving Kyungwoong without protection, we might as well have another Fighter that can take down one of the enemy with him. This kindof recklessness has caused our team to lose several scrimmages and matches against other teams like against KYA and Try Fighters. Unless you agree to be an actual teammate and coordinate our attacks, then I'll just have to bench you."

"Then why don't we try other strategies beside just playing around Kyungwoong and waiting for him to snipe everyone off the map."

"Because thats the safest strategy, Youngbin. I don't know how many times I have to reiterate this but Kyungwoong is the best Marksman in the world, only rivaled by Kousaka Yuuma. We don't need to throw bodies at the enemy as long as we keep him safe."

"No we can do so much more," Youngbin replied, only to be interupted by Kyungwoong.

"Clearly we could, but obviously we can't because you're the weak link," the star player stated affirmatively, "you have good individual talent but you think too highly of yourself and your Gunpla. You're no Meijin Kawaguchi nor do you have a title to your name besides 3rd or 4th place."

"Take that back," Youngbin growled. Kyungwoong gave him the cold shoulder, causing Youngbin's anger to boil over and throw a punch at him. Coach Park stepped in the way and deflected the punch.

"Calm down you two. Kyungwoong get back to practicing with our sub. Meanwhile Youngbin, go outside get a breath of fresh air and come back when you're ready. We're in Japan, go do see some sights maybe play against some of the locals for fun. There's plenty of competition here to give you a decent challenge."

"Fine," the young man muttered as he opened the door to the Hotel Lobby and slammed it behind him. He then tread out into the busy streets of Tokyo to make some sense of what was going on. Hopefully, he could stop at some mall and get a battle or two in.

Last edited:
"Hmmm there sure are a lot of different battle fields. Tons of parts to a Gunpla as well that's kinda cool so I can mix and match them however I want." Jun nodded her head as she walking down the sidewalk reading a guide to Gunpla battles. "Hmm for Red Blitz I should try and stay close to opponents and make use of his strength and mobility." In her left hand was the guide in her right was her red Gunpla Red Blitz. As Jun was walking she thought back to when she first got Red Blitz. She was sitting by her little brother's bed side and he was coughing up a storm. Slowly he reached over to the table just above his head where Red Blitz stood. Taking it off the table he handed it to Jun with a smile. "Here I want you to have it. I know you don't really like Gundams but still." Jun didn't waste a second taking the model and holding it close. "No they are cool super cool the coolest. I'll get good at battles really good. So good they play my match on the tv and you gotta watch it ok!" Her brother smiled wide a tear forming in his left eye. "It's a promise."

The memory caused Jun to space out making her bump into something. She stumbled back a bit looking at what it was and saw a man who seemed very steamed over something. "Um really sorry for bumping into you there." She wondered if she was the cause of his anger, it was then she remembered she had a question. "Oh uh hey you know anything about Gunplas? I just wanted to learn more about how tournaments work is all. Along with what all this talk of BP was?"
TPBx TPBx

"Oh, sorry, just had a bunch of things on my mind as well," Youngbin replied in a calmer demeanor. He heard her question and shrugged his shoulders. Then the fighter sighed, "yeah I guess I know a thing or two about Gunpla. Also BP also known as Battle Points is the point system used in the G-Axis Ladder. Its functionally similar to the Elo System used in Chess. You win battles you gain more points. Win a battle against a higher ranked player and you get more points. Lose and of course you lose points. The more points you have, the higher you will be on the G-Axis ladder." Youngbin huffed and continued his explanation of BP. "I was just looking at who the top 10 players are at the moment. One of my teammates is currently on the list."

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

"Sorry Aki-nii but Mitsu-nee is asleep now. She just had a round of therapy but I'll message you when she's awake!"

"Oh.... That'll be fine, Mika-chan. Just tell her I called and to get plenty of rest. Bye." Akito hastily cut the call, leaning back against the wall. He stared at the screen of his phone as a new text popped up. He opened the text and read the short message: 'Mitsu-nee said that you should rest more too!' Akito couldn't help but smile slightly as he stowed his phone into his Titans jacket pocket. He leaned his head against the wall and sighed. His mind drifting back to the time he got the parts for his GuAIZ Reconguistos Ceniza.

"So I guess this is goodbye, eh Amigo...?" Akito glumly sighed, hiding his sadness behind a brave smile. Funnily enough, Bonito was doing the same tough guy image. Well attempting too at least with his tears streaming down his face.

"Hey we could still talk over webcam, Aibou! You, me and Grey Serval! Oh I almost forgot, here! I want you to keep these as a momento from me." Bonito took Akito's hand and passed a couple of hard plastic objects. After he removed his hold, Akito was shocked to see that it was the shield, beam rifle and beam axes of Bonito's Sinanju Reconguista. Before he could say anything, Bonito had pulled him into a tight hug.

"Take care of Mitsu for me will ya, White Panther?" Bonito whispered. Akito fought back the tears and the urge to cry before responding. "Yeah.... I will, Red Lynx. I will..."

"Oh is that so? That sounds so much like what Bon-Bon would do." Mitsuba cheerfully said, laying back under a blanket as Akito sat nearby peeling an apple. On the bedside table, a couple of completed Gunpla decorated the table. Mitsuba's jet gray GuAIZ Tobiko and Akito's old snow white GINN Weiss stood atop a box containing Akito's uncomplete replacement gunpla.

"Hey Aki, when are you gonna start with this gunpla anyway?" Mitsuba asked accepting a slightly misshapen slice of apple Akito was offering her. Akito simply smiled, "Well once you get better of course. You know I'm horrible at removing nub marks right?"

"Hm... Well in that case... Here!" Mitsuba picked up her GuAIZ and offered it to Akito who numbly stared at it. "Come on! Take him and go join a Team!"

"Mitsuba..." Was all Akito could mutter as he gently took the GuAIZ. He reached out to pat Mitsuba's covered head as she happily beamed at him.

"T-thanks... I'll keep him safe... And I'll rise up the ranks and face Meijin Kawaguchi." Akito quietly declared as he pulled an embarresed and protesting Mitsuba into a gentle hug.

"Face Meijin Kawaguchi..." Akito muttered as he picked up the duralumin case containing his GuAIZ and started walking down the street. He kept his eye out on potential opponants before he noticed a girl carrying an Astray Red Frame in one hand and a Gunpla Battle guide in another talking to another person. Her choice for a starter Gunpla surprised him but it did bring a smile to his face. After all, the Astray side stories is better than the sequel.

He decided to step to the side and keep an eye on the two. Who knows? Maybe he'll learn something.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi TPBx TPBx

Last edited:
Jun was listening intently to the man as he explained BP to her. "Oh that makes a lot of sense it's how ya know who is tough." She flipped through the book some more landing on the page about teams. "It seems being in a team makes it easier to gain a lot of experience and BP. I'm thinking of starting up my own team." Hearing the man had been kicked out of his team Jun gave a sad look only to get an idea. "Oh well then why not join my team!" She said excited holding up Red Blitz to the man. "I might be new to this stuff but Red Blitz here is real strong. Plus you seem real smart about this stuff I bet we'd hit the top in no time at all!" Jun brimmed with confidence and hope that only someone who didn't know what they were talking about could have. Clearly blind to the struggle many went through to get to even the middle tier of Gunpla battles, yet the flame inside her didn't dim.

Jun was listening intently to the man as he explained BP to her. "Oh that makes a lot of sense it's how ya know who is tough." She flipped through the book some more landing on the page about teams. "It seems being in a team makes it easier to gain a lot of experience and BP. I'm thinking of starting up my own team." Hearing the man had been kicked out of his team Jun gave a sad look only to get an idea. "Oh well then why not join my team!" She said excited holding up Red Blitz to the man. "I might be new to this stuff but Red Blitz here is real strong. Plus you seem real smart about this stuff I bet we'd hit the top in no time at all!" Jun brimmed with confidence and hope that only someone who didn't know what they were talking about could have. Clearly blind to the struggle many went through to get to even the middle tier of Gunpla battles, yet the flame inside her didn't dim.

"Let's see how strong you actually are," Youngbin replied. "Follow me." He looked around and found the nearest available Gunpla Arena and went to it. The young man was pleasantly surprised to find an arena just out in the nearby plaza for public use. It was common occurence in Korea for the arenas to be placed inside Hobby Shops and PC Bangs, but never outdoors like this. He took his side on the table and waited for his new acquaintance to follow suit.

Jun puffed out her chest to appear tougher. "All right then let's go!" She followed after the man seeing the arena she giggled. "Oh it's cuter than I expected." She ran over to her side and ran her fingers across the edge of the stadium. Holding Red Blitz in her hand she looked across the arena at the man. She wasn't totally sure what she was doing so she decided to watch him to see what was the next step. All the while in her head she could only think of one thing. 'I gotta be strong I have to be an asset to him. I need to have someone who actually knows what their doing on my side. If I don't I'll never be able to make it to the top." Jun might of been having a serious moment with herself but on the outside she was all smiles like a child who got their very first gunpla.
TPBx TPBx

Youngbin opened up a case that was holstered on his right side. He pulled out his Gunpla, Gundam Barbatos Legilis, and placed it on the board. The fresh coat of white paint on the model glistened beautifully against the golden light of the setting sun. However the menacing design fo the Barbatos Model definitely gave it a fearsome it a fearsome look. It was a masterful piece perfected by Sungsam's builder though the original design was crafted by Youngbin himself.

From his backpocket, the Fighter pulled out his ID and inserted it into the appropriate slot on the arena. It scanned the card and displayed his current G-Axis data.

[ Name: Jung Youngbin
GAT: SGS Castaway
Current BP: 4951

"Gunpla Arena! Combat Mode! Start Up," The machine exclaimed. "Model Damage Level set to B. Field 21: Mars. Waiting for opponent."

"I'll go right ahead and wait for you inside," he said to his opponent. The interface of the cockpit activated and surrounded him in a dark blue light. Two semi-holographic, yellow control orbs spawned in front of Youngbin and as always he grasped each one with one hand. "Jung Youngbin. Barbatos Legilis. Launching now," he declared as his Gunpla's cameras activated and the passing image of the barren Martian landscape covered his screen. The machine lurched forward and flew off the launch rack as he pushed forward on the control orbs. He flew through the Martian sky before landing at the center of the arena, an area that looked like the ruins of Tekkadan's HQ.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Jun watched as the man placed his gunpla onto the arena so she did so as well. She followed his movements taking out her id and placing it inside the slot.
[Jun Niyoshi
GAT: None
Current BP: 0

"Gunpla Arena! Combat Mode! Start Up," Jun chuckled at the machine it was really interesting. "Model Damage Level set to B. Field 21: Mars."

"Oh uh wait a sec!" The interface of the cockpit surrounded her Jun letting out a soft "Wow," She was bathed in a dark red light as two orbs appeared in front of her. "Oh do I just grab these?" As she grabbed one orb with one hand she quickly flipped trough her guide for her next move. "Uh Jun Niyoshi, Red Blitz. Um Launching now!" The Gunpla's cameras activated and the Gunpla launched of the rack when she pushed forward like the book told her. She put the book down to flew the Gunpla steadily everything flew by in a blur she pulled back on the orbs to bring the machine to a stop. Slowly landing in front of the Man's machine stumbling as it landed. "Hey I did." She laughed.
TPBx TPBx Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

"Alright, now that you're here, its time to fight," Youngbin stated. He rotated the control orb on his right hand to sift through his weapons system, arming the Barbatos's Sword Mace. The machine came to life and took out the large club mounted on its hip and swung it around. Youngbin then positioned himself in a fighting position with his shield held out in front of him to block any incoming attack and the heavy Sword Mace slung over the Barbatos's right shoulder. "Now let's begin.

Jun quickly flipped through her book once again to figure out how to attack. Reading through the section she got Red Blitz in it's fighting stance a sword in each hand. "Let's go Red Blitz!" She pushed forward on the orbs causing the machine to rocket forward at great speeds. Then she slid her right arm across making the machine sling it's right sword to attack. A fast powerful attack it might've been a good attack if she hadn't underestimated the speed of Red Blitz. By the time it had swung it's sword she had already pasted the man's Gunpla still shooting off away from it. "Wait, wait, no turn around!" Jun pulled back on the orbs and the Gunpla stopped. She then had it turn and ready it's self again. "Uh why don't you just come to me!" She tried sounding confident but her skill had already been made obvious.
TPBx TPBx

Leo was lying passed out next to his desk on the floor of his room, a rather disorganized place where Gunpla models in varying states of completion were scattered around on his desk and bed. He'd stayed up forty-eight hours straight working on a new custom Gunpla, and as a result had completely exhausted himself. The worst part is that it wasn't even complete still! He was making it for his older brother as a birthday present, but it was taking much longer than he'd expected to get it complete in a state that he was satisfied with, in this case being absolutely perfect and without even a single slight flaw at all. Who would have thought a custom Gunpla combining aspects of Gundam Crossbone X-1 Kai and Gundam GP02 would be so damned difficult? A rather large, mostly completed Big Zam model that had been standing admittedly rather precariously on the edge of his desk tumbled off, bouncing off of his head and jolting him awake. "GAH! What the hell?!" Leo quickly sat up, looking around before carefully picking the Big Zam model up off the ground and inspecting it. "Hmmph. At least it didn't get damaged..." Standing up he carefully set the Big Zam back on the desk.

Moments later he was fully awake, alert, and ready to do something other than stay passed out in his room. "What to do... what to do... Well, I could finish that custom model for my brother... or I could go find some random people to battle. Yep, definitely going with the latter." Leo mumbled to himself, snatching his Gundam Freedom Astray off before leaving his room, going downstairs, and heading outside, beginning to wander around seeing if he could find someone just carrying around a Gunpla or something so he could challenge them to a fight. After all, fights meant practice, and practice allowed improvement, and eventually perfection... at least that's the way Leo saw it.

It didn't take long for him to come across a Gunpla battle in progress between some guy who looked a bit older than him and some girl who looked slightly younger than him, neither of whom he actually knew. Or, well, to be more specific one that looked like it had just started to him. He pretty much immediately decided to watch from afar and then challenge whoever won to a battle against his Gundam Freedom Astray. And by watching from afar he pretty much meant watching them from around five feet away at most. It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyway.

Jun quickly flipped through her book once again to figure out how to attack. Reading through the section she got Red Blitz in it's fighting stance a sword in each hand. "Let's go Red Blitz!" She pushed forward on the orbs causing the machine to rocket forward at great speeds. Then she slid her right arm across making the machine sling it's right sword to attack. A fast powerful attack it might've been a good attack if she hadn't underestimated the speed of Red Blitz. By the time it had swung it's sword she had already pasted the man's Gunpla still shooting off away from it. "Wait, wait, no turn around!" Jun pulled back on the orbs and the Gunpla stopped. She then had it turn and ready it's self again. "Uh why don't you just come to me!" She tried sounding confident but her skill had already been made obvious.
TPBx TPBx

"My turn," Youngbin responded. He pushed forward on one control orb and pulled back quickly on the other to pivot around to face the Astray. He noticed she had completely whiffed her attack, breaking any doubt that this girl was possibly a smurf (a high level player masking as a newbie). Prompting him to at least pull some punches in this match up. Youngbin then positioned the Barbatos to wind up for a wide angled slash with his sword mace. Normally, would be best to not go for slow moving lethal moves like this as an enemy can counter or dodge easily, but he figured it was time for this new player to learn about the harsh reality of battle.

"It's slow?" Jun was almost shocked by how slow the man's Gunpla attacked she pulled back on the orbs. The Red Astray flying backwards the attack missing it. "Alright this time we won't miss!" She pushed forward shooting towards the man's Gunpla only for Jun to pull up making Red Blitz shoot into the air. Then she pulled back again to make it change directions shooting back down towards the other Gunpla. "Here goes!" She slashed downwards with both swords sure of her attack hitting.
TPBx TPBx

"That wasn't an attack, that was merely preparation for this next attack." He knew the timing was near perfect, his opponent committed to another very ill advised offense rather than evaluate his motions and figure out their plan of attack. He then pivoted again to sidestep the downward slash of the Red Astray, spinning out of the way of the attack. Carefully watching as his enemy's Gunpla once again missed its target and fell with its back facing towards his machine. Youngbin then used the momentum to follow up with a deadly strike from behind with the Barbatos's infamous sword mace. The metallic sounds of the model being crushed by the power of the sword mace could be heard as Youngbin sent Jun's gunpla flying face first into the Martian landscape. "You'll have to be quicker than that if you want to beat me."

Last edited:
[Name: Kirigaya Akito
GAT: White Panther
Current BP: 4942

"Well this is fun and all but clearly this can be considered bullying right, Mitsuba...?" Akito muttered as he placed his Gunpla on the terminal. He grasped the control orbs and took a breath. He wondered how long can he keep his temper in check. After all, he is supposed to be saving this rookie.

"Kirigaya Akito, GuAIZ Reconguistos Ceniza, launch." Akito muttered, the monoeye of his GuAIZ lighting up before it launched, landing a good distance away from the scuffle. Akito smirked as his GuAIZ raised its rifle and took careful aim. He deliberately aimed his rifle at the Barbatos Legilis's feet. A tap of the trigger sent a yellow particle beam zooming towards the ground by his target's feet, throwing up a a gour of debris as it struck.

"Well I believe that a member of G-Axis' top 100 would do well to be aware of his surroundings." Akito taunted, his GuAIZ lowering its rifle. "And what kind of match up is this anyway? A Cosmic Era suit versus a Post Calamity suit. How interesting but still, guess I'm on the Astray's side for now. Get up, Kid. And be quick about it, if this Gunpla is anything like the show's, you don't want to be on the ground for too long."

Akito warned as he pulled back on the controls, his GuAIZ lifted off the ground and began shimmering before seemingly vanishing into thin air.

TPBx TPBx Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

Jun let out a gasp as Red Blitz was hit and sent flying a bit away. Standing it up she felt bad for getting the Gunpla hit that's when she saw the beam hit near the man's Gunpla. She had heard the other man's launch and turned to face his Gunpla. "Kirigaya? Who are you?" She asked but before she got and answer he stated how he was going to help her. Then just like that he was gone Jun grit her teeth she pushed forward on the orbs and shot towards Mitsuba. "Hey sis you know what I find super cool about Red Blitz here!?" Jun was remembering a conversation she had with her little brother. "No clue." He held up Red Blitz pointing to the two swords on it's hips. "These are Gerbera Straight and Tiger Pierce. These are super sharp blades so Blitz doesn't need super quick swings to slice through stuff." Jun swung the blades only to pull back on the orbs and shoot around the other Gunpla and slash again. 'This guy knows more about fights so I can't take him head on gotta try and use my speed to my advantage!' Jun thought.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow TPBx TPBx SolemnSongbird SolemnSongbird

Alerts went off in the cockpit as Youngbin jumped back to dodge the blast from his next opponent. He looked at the HUD below him and noticed there was another entry for lists of combatants in the arena. "WhitePanther... 4942 BP... Well this just got interesting. I guess my trip out here wasn't so useless after all." Youngbin then moved away from the Red Astray to find cover from the cloaked Gunpla that attacked him. He flew up towards a crater with a giant metallic rod embedded in it. It provided ample coverage from all sides so he only had to worry from attacks from above or from anything he could not see while peeking over the edge.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

"Smart move.... That's a veteran alright...." Akito muttered as he carefully maneuvered his cloaked GuAIZ around the crater. The Mirage Colloid system may cloak his Gunpla from view but that doesn't mean it removed its mass. Each step sent a small puff of reddish soil and a footprint but he handled worse. This isn't hard enough. After all, takeoff and sustained flight is harder while cloaked.

"He's being cautious, good. I'll use the rookie as bait then..." Akito mused as he readied the GuAIZ's railguns.

"Two seconds, de-cloak, fire, re-cloak, reposition. Go." Akito muttered to himself as he took careful aim. His Gunpla shimmered as it returned to view, railguns at the ready before it fired off two shots. He then quickly re-enganged his Mirage Colloid system before launching skyward. His plan was to provoke the Barbatos into attacking before he goes in for the kill.

TPBx TPBx Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

The two streaks of light whizzed towards the Barbatos. In response, Youngbin raised his shield and activated the bit system simultaneously to defend himself. The shield produced a massive number of light orbs that moved seemingly independently. However, they quickly gathered to create a formidable beam coat that absorbed most of the shock from the attack as the beams of light exploded in front of him. An alert went off in his cabin bringing up a meter showing his particle usage. The emergency defense that he had to bring into play was taxing, but it saved him from taking critical damage from the railguns. He looked around for his opponent, but of course the cloaked machine was nowhere to be found. It was not anything the pro could not handle as he had dealt with several invisibility cloak capable models throughout his career, but playing against an equally skilled player would prove to be challenging. His opponent, the WhitePanther, seemed to be an experienced stealth combatant. Dipping in and out of visibility to skirmish and preserve his particle count. The most important step then for Youngbin was figuring out what kind of cloaking system the enemy model was using and playing around its strengths and weaknesses. It obviously was not using a jamming system like those on the Gundam Deathscythe to hide its movements but an actual visual cloaking device, leaving two options: the Invisible Umbrella or Mirage Colloid. If his opponent was using the Invisible Umbrella then all Youngbin would have to do is just wait for his enemy's model to burn through its particle reserves and just mount a solid enough defense until his opppnent would have to fight uncloaked. If it was a Mirage Colloid system, then things became trickier as they are more energy efficient but prevent the use of weaponry while in use.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Akito starting thinking, the guy controlling the Barbatos is clearly experienced in dealing with an cloaked Gunpla. If anything, Akito knows that he's waiting for the right moment to strike but Akito is devious, he knows that every defense has a weakness and this one is simple. He's only one Gunpla.

"Hey Astray pilot. I'm gonna give you an opening to strike," Akito started to explain after opening a secure comm link with the Red Blitz owner. "I'm going to fire a barrage from his 3 o'clock, use that moment to attack from his 10 o'clock. I'm doing it in 15 seconds, make it count, Kid."

Akito piloted his GuAIZ over to the Barbaros' right and readied his railguns and beam rifle. He just needed to distract him from the Red Blitz long enough to break his defenses.

"4 seconds... De-cloak, fire focused barrage, re-cloak, then wait... Hope the Red Blitz pilot is smart or I'll have to change things...." Akito muttered. He de-cloaked, beam rifle and railguns ready. He did final aiming adjustments and fired. The three yellow streaks raced towards the Barbatos.

"NOW!"

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi TPBx TPBx

It was now Jun was beginning to wonder if she might be in over her head. These two seemed a lot more skilled than her. The way they moved and fought like it was second nature. She was starting to think she was stupid for thinking she could reach the top. Only after being called to by the player who joined her side spoke up did she snap out of it. "Astray." She whispered again her brain landed on her brother spouting off about how cool Astray units were. She pushed the orbs to the side shooting off. "14, 13, 12." She counted the seconds to herself getting ready to strike.

"13, 12, 11, 10, 9." Her focus laying solely on her target she wasn't missing this time. "8, 7, 6, 5, 4." She spotted the other Gunpla and slammed forward on the orbs. Red Blitz diving for the it's target. "3, 2, 1!" She slashed with both swords horizontal at the Gunpla.
TPBx TPBx Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back