• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug Mobile Push Notifications

Wandering Owl

It just matters that someone was listening.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
When I'm on mobile, all the notifications for posts from the previous day seem to show up at once around 6pm GMT, regardless of internet connection or my activity on and off RPN. These are the notifications that show up on the menu bar on my phone itself - the site ones seem to be working fine. I'm using the Chrome web browser on an Android phone.

Not a devastating bug by any means, but I'm guessing this isn't quite how it's supposed to work. ;D

When I'm on mobile, all the notifications for posts from the previous day seem to show up at once around 6pm GMT, regardless of internet connection or my activity on and off RPN. These are the notifications that show up on the menu bar on my phone itself - the site ones seem to be working fine. I'm using the Chrome web browser on an Android phone.

Not a devastating bug by any means, but I'm guessing this isn't quite how it's supposed to work. ;D

I'll look into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back