• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MissMurderx

Goth Gf
Roleplay Availability
I kind of really wanna start a Mob rp. Everyone would state what position in the mob they’d like to be and then we’d go from there. Idk just a thought. Might’ve spent too much time on TikTok lol

Yeah, just got this notice, I love it, and I'm inviting someone over here.
Also, Caporegrime (Capo/Captain) is a position I like!

BackSet BackSet So, I yank random ass people into role-plays, and you have been selected. *party horns* So yee, it's here, should be fun, we'll find out!

i'd love to join the rp. perhaps i could play a lookout character, someone who one of the higher ups in the mob took a liking to but isn't exactly well liked across the board?

alright! i think the reason she might not be so liked is because she's young(er), and well, a bit softhearted. but she's dextrious, and can scout from high places. the real reason she's kept around, though, is because of her sheer loyalty to the group. shes someone dependable, if a bit useless.

awesome! and i'm a girl, btw. she/her, please. although as an lgbt, i'm totally here for the not assuming. and you both may, i'm here for the good old joint costody. i'm rainy, btw.

I'm going to be Yoshi Tanaka, a snarky man. Rank is the Caporegrime. He's not a trusting person, and often comes across as an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back