• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moonXVIII

LVL. 22 Shadow Sorcerer
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, it's Moon/Max again. I'm looking for a Mob Psycho 100 RP or two this time. I recently re-watched and finished the anime and I got nostalgic for the days I used to run a Mob RP account. : )

I've read and finished the manga in 2017 but my memory of it is pretty fuzzy so I'll mostly be using the anime for reference.

★★★★★★★★★★
I am...
★ 21 years of age
★ Timezone AWST/GMT+8
I'm looking for...
★ 3rd person POV only
★ Semi-lit/lit. With a fluctuating range of 2 sentences - 2 paragraphs per response
★ Script is OK if it's still somewhat descriptive
★ A partner who is lax and understanding
★ A partner who likes to talk OOC (not required but it helps make me feel more comfortable)
I'm not looking for...
★ NSFW
★ Multipara
★ Novella
★ Double-ups
★ Exclusively Slice of Life RPs
★ A partner who powerplays, metagames or godmods
★★★★★★★★★★

I don't have a specific idea of what I want to do but I'm not looking for anything terribly complex; I'd just like to have fun without fussing much about the details (or trying to). I'd love to write "random"/oneshot scenarios with the canon characters or canons + OCs mix and would happily indulge in an OC only RP (even if I don't have an OC yet). I'm also open to the idea of AUs and maybe crossovers, but I'm a bit more picky about the latter.

For canon characters I would strongly prefer to play as Mob. But I might be willing to try Teru, Ritsu or Reigen. I can play all of the aforementioned and more as side characters when they're needed to advance a scene or plot for our main characters.

I don't really want any romance at this point in time unless it's OC/OC. I'm sorry.

If you're interested, have any questions, want to share ideas, etc. please let me know. Thank you for your time!

3cb.gif

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still interested in this roleplay?
Hello! I am not sure, to be honest. ^^; It's been quite a while since I posted this and I have since fixated on something else (Assassin's Creed). But I might still be up for a small-ish plot?

Hello! I am not sure, to be honest. ^^; It's been quite a while since I posted this and I have since fixated on something else (Assassin's Creed). But I might still be up for a small-ish plot?
Sure! I'm new and not sure how does this web work though, sorry if I did something inconvenient or wrong.
So if I'm not wrong, now we will have to, like, dm?

Sure! I'm new and not sure how does this web work though, sorry if I did something inconvenient or wrong.
So if I'm not wrong, now we will have to, like, dm?
You didn't, it's fine! To be honest I'm still figuring RpNation out myself since I barely use it. And yeah, we should take it to DMs. : ) You can DM me or I could try to DM you if you'd like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back