• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mob psycho 100 rp? (closed; i'm no longer interested)

leonov

💥🪓
hey! i recently got into mob psycho 100 and, having binged the anime and completed the manga (as well as the spinoff), i was hoping to track down other fans to rp with and/or just discuss the story in general.
i'm not particularly picky in terms of criteria-i think a miscellaneous storyline (we can come up with major plot points together if necessary) featuring in-story characters is most desirable. if you're caught up with the manga, i'd like to explore something post-ending OR taking place during/after the REIGEN spinoff? i'm utterly endeared to the spirits n such trio (serizawa, reigen & tome), and would be interested in something that delves into any of their interactions... particularly reigen & serizawa (cliche, i know. i'd be down for some slowburn romance sorta thing, or just an ordinary slice-o-life about the two of them?) or reigen & tome (obviously not romantic because that'd be gross, but i think their dynamic is very interesting particularly considering how similar in personality they are--which is why they clash heads so often while simultaneously being so in sync that they don't have to communicate certain aspects of their friendship to understand each other? aahaha, i just think they're neat).

soo... that's that! let me know of any questions or ideas you may have if you're interested in this at all. :-)
oh, & the characters i'm most interested in writing are tome and reigen because i find them incredibly relatable, although i am not adverse to trying my hand at other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back