Mo Tan

Lava

Stay Determined !
61b45c5fc7152889a3d216e821711af7.jpg

Name: Mo Tan

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Mo is a strange looking girl. She is of Chinese and English decent, has skin that is pale and covered in freckles, Full lips, dark brown eyes, and dead straight raven hair that falls down to her shoulder blades. Almost always she is wearing something unflattering like a big hoodie and pants, as well as a big cheeky grin. She stands at 5' and has a narrow, skinny build.

Personality: Cheeky and mischievous, this girl likes to mess up peoples days. She has a lot of fun pranking people and enjoys the rush it gives her to sneak around places she shouldn't be and to do things she shouldn't do. Mo doesn't take anything seriously, and even when she does she often still makes jokes about it. Humor is her way of hiding her true feelings from people. She is always making some humorous remark, and generally it annoys people. She is quite clever, however, and always makes sure that she chooses her words carefully and doesn't just recklessly say something that will put her in too much strife. Mo is quite independent. Moreover she finds it hard to accept others help, even when she needs it. She wont cry in front of anyone else, and once you've known her for a while you'll begin to notice how little you actually know of her. She is very good at dancing around topics and changing subjects, and she doesn't like talking about herself too much.

Fear: Becoming completely alone, Small spaces, Intimacy 

Aspiration: To have an life full of fun and excitement, to be better than who she was in her old world, 

Magic:

Blink

The ability to move (Not teleport) almost instantly to a location within a 5 meter radius from your current position in any direction.

Pro's

Makes her very mobile and hard to catch

Can easily get behind an enemy

Unpredictable

Cons's

Cannot pass through solid material (Ie, cannot blink while chained to something, or though a wall)

Cannot stop once started until she reaches her destination

Can only move in a straight line

Decoy

Creates a false image of herself that she can ‘program’ to do whatever she pleases for a short time before it disappears. If touched, the mirrage all also disappear. She can have a max of two up at once.

Pros

Confuses enemy

Allows for escape, and distractions

Can use with blink to swap herself out for a Decoy

Cons

The decoy is noticeably dumber and one track minded than the real Mo

The decoy only lasts up to 15 seconds as it is tiring to create

Will disappear is touched

Equipment:

her outfit is roomie, black and does not wear out, tear or overhear from the effects of friction. It is, however, extremely lightweight, and has many concealed pockets for daggers and projectile knives and poisons, which she is very skilled at mixing. Finally, if she presses a button on her shoe a pair of glider wings spring forth allowing her to blink and then glide off high places. 

"Heroes, please save the world!" and you reply with "...What do I get out of it? Is there a cash reward or... No? Then I guess that makes me busy!" that makes you a Backturner.

Your Nickname: The Trickster

Your current location: Trying to convince a merchant in a costal port town called Damia that she, in fact, did not steal one of her freshly baked cinnamon buns because she is allergic to cinnamon, and that just because she was dressed in black didn't make her a thief. All the while she had the hot bun safely stashed in one of her many pockets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I’m just not sure if she too weak and I’m wondering if I should add some sort of attack :P  I mean I’ve decided on poisons and lots of weapons but I’m not sure if that is strong compared to other characters when fighting as an individual. what do you think?

@too much idea

Last edited by a moderator:
31 minutes ago, Lava said:

I mean I’ve decided on poisons and lots of weapons but I’m not sure if that is strong compared to other characters when fighting as an individual. what do you think?

Which is why teamwork is important in this RP!

My character (Aiko) is useless if she goes out alone too she doesn't even carry a weapon! , so she needs a careful planning if she wanted to go fight solo and when things go wrong: RUN!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back