• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MLP modern AU rp anybody?

Gloriouz

Dope Lion
Can be Oc or canon, just thought it might be fun.
It would basically be set in a city, but a sort of hyper modern or even just technology based world, so with stuff like TVs, phones, etc. Could possibly challenge some themes, but I like happy endings and prefer clean RPs.
So yeah, it would be casual, anybody interested?

The words mlp, modern, and AU in the same sentence. Also wee talking about mlp: fim here right? I do agree with you: hapay endings and clean RPs for all.

The words mlp, modern, and AU in the same sentence. Also wee talking about mlp: fim here right? I do agree with you: hapay endings and clean RPs for all.

Yeah, I see your point. It doesn't have to be a modern RP actually, neither does it have to be an AU just thought that might be a bit different, but at the same time it doesn't really fit with MLP at all. Would you be interested if it was a normal MLP RP?

Yeah, I see your point. It doesn't have to be a modern RP actually, neither does it have to be an AU just thought that might be a bit different, but at the same time it doesn't really fit with MLP at all. Would you be interested if it was a normal MLP RP?
Hell yeah

OC in refuse to do canon because A. Canon characters are fun to play and it's fun to see your own character get character development and b. I'm afraid I'd play canon characters wrong (also most canon characte s already had they're character development so it's boring)

OC in refuse to do canon because A. Canon characters are fun to play and it's fun to see your own character get character development and b. I'm afraid I'd play canon characters wrong (also most canon characte s already had they're character development so it's boring)

OK, OCs it is then! What sort of genre? I'm quite into romance, horror and adventure, what about you?

Can we do the adventure thing? I'm fine with romance as long as it happens away from my characters. And horror can be fun when done right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back