• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MLP: Equestria at War

SAIGO-NO-HEATS

A drifter, returned
tumblr_puz3zeTgdc1r9z6o0o1_1280.png

Pretty Much exactly what it sounds like.
In a world where the elements of harmony have been shattered, the once idyllic land of Equestria has woken from its peaceful dreams into a cold reality of warlords and conquering armies. The magic of friendship has been all but lost, and in its absence the closest of companions have turned to the bitterest of enemies, and while Some still hold onto hope that Harmony can be saved, others have begun to find new paths to guide them...

So yeah, dark AU mlp with the main 6 having become enemies due to something driving them apart in the past. Canon characters are the main focus but OCs are totally allowed. I'll probably have more to add if this looks like it's getting some attention.

TOTALLY ONBOARD! Love innocent worlds turned dark concepts.

The title made me think this had something to do with the HoI4 mod, heh.

I'm tentatively interested, though I'm gonna need some more details on the AU and plans for the plot before I give a definitive answer.

WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU CREATED?! I almost died when I saw the image.

But I must say I kinda am interested...

Wow, I wasn’t getting any notifications that people were posting here, glad to see some people were interested!

The title made me think this had something to do with the HoI4 mod, heh.

I'm tentatively interested, though I'm gonna need some more details on the AU and plans for the plot before I give a definitive answer.
I was actually planning on taking some parts from the hoi 4 mod, I just wasn’t sure how many people would be familiar with it so I wanted to leave it a bit more open. I can definitely work on ironing out details but is there anything specifically you’d want to bring over from EaW?

TOTALLY ONBOARD! Love innocent worlds turned dark concepts.
I would love to Join!
WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU CREATED?! I almost died when I saw the image.

But I must say I kinda am interested...
Glad to have everyone on board! I’ll work on start on the general stuff.
Anything you guys are looking for specifically with this RP?
Or characters you’d want to play as or have ideas for?

Just to start I’m probably going to play either Starlight or Sunset as my canon pick.

Quick question, is playing a canon character required along with an OC?

Wow, I wasn’t getting any notifications that people were posting here, glad to see some people were interested!

I was actually planning on taking some parts from the hoi 4 mod, I just wasn’t sure how many people would be familiar with it so I wanted to leave it a bit more open. I can definitely work on ironing out details but is there anything specifically you’d want to bring over from EaW?
Nah, nothing specific. I might steal a concept or two when I get to coming up with a character for this, but I will need some details on the AU and the planned plot for that.

Glad to have everyone on board! I’ll work on start on the general stuff.
Anything you guys are looking for specifically with this RP?
Or characters you’d want to play as or have ideas for?

Just to start I’m probably going to play either Starlight or Sunset as my canon pick.
I would be fine with being someone like discord or big mac or someone like Flim or Flam do you want it to be someone whos a main character?

Quick question, is playing a canon character required along with an OC?
Nope! Both are open and available. So you can go all canon, all oc, or a mix as you choose.
Nah, nothing specific. I might steal a concept or two when I get to coming up with a character for this, but I will need some details on the AU and the planned plot for that.
Gotcha, I’ll do a write up for some ideas I want to pitch for the plot and post them up in a bit.
I would be fine with being someone like discord or big mac or someone like Flim or Flam do you want it to be someone whos a main character?
that would be fine! Discord would require a bit of discussion because of how powerful he has the potential to be, but any character is fair game to call.

Nope! Both are open and available. So you can go all canon, all oc, or a mix as you choose.

Gotcha, I’ll do a write up for some ideas I want to pitch for the plot and post them up in a bit.

that would be fine! Discord would require a bit of discussion because of how powerful he has the potential to be, but any character is fair game to call.
Ok, great!

Neato.
I'm not quite sure if saying that is such a smart idea. Poor balancing can really mess with a roleplay in various ways. But if you think you can keep someone playing as Discord under control, feel free to go for it.

Neato.

I'm not quite sure if saying that is such a smart idea. Poor balancing can really mess with a roleplay in various ways. But if you think you can keep someone playing as Discord under control, feel free to go for it.
That’s honestly a fair point.

I’ll probably keep characters like that in reserve until we’re at least more settled a ways into the rp and have gotten used to everyone’s writing styles.

that way we can still bring them out if it feels appropriate to the story but don’t risk them totally derailing the whole thing before it gets a chance to start.

Thanks for clearing that up. Not really all that fantastic at playing canon characters, plus fleshing out your own is more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back