• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MLP - Age of Exploration (Discord Chat Available)

Who Is Best Princess?

• A) Luna

• B) A

• C) B

• D) That sun one

Results are only viewable after voting.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
Silvanus was literally watching a mortal just kind of fall apart in front of her, and she did not know how to react. Obviously Titania was not used to this kind of treatment and it was starting to get to her. Silvanus watched Titania go completely still when she was introduced as an honoured guest. It looked like the mare was about to faint!

So Silvanus did the only logical thing; she picked Titania up and carried her outside, for some fresh air. Fresh air always helped her calm down, and hopefully it would do the same for Titania! At least, that's what Silva was hoping for. She wasn't really sure what would happen. "... Are you okay?" She asked after setting the pony down outside, near some flowers.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Lucian slowly blinked once, and then blinked again. Damn, now he looked silly! Oh well. He grinned a little bit and just shrugged his shoulders. "Well that doesn't change anything about this situation. I will not use my magic to help build the barn, unless we really need it. Although I'd love to hear that story about Twilight someday..." He chuckled a little and nodded his head towards the house.

"What do you say we go grab a drink? Y'all got any cider left?" He said hopefully! He did not notice that he just said y'all. The Apple Family was truly beginning to corrupt him...

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

When Titania came around to being somewhat coherent she was outside, near some flowers and had a concerned looking Silvanus asking her if she was OK. Titania didn’t respond right away though, instead she looked around her and took in some of the fresh air to help bring her back to some semblance of normalcy.

When Titania was calmed down and had most of her mind back, she turned to Silvanus and said “I am now, thank you.” She tried to get up but her back legs just wouldn’t respond and she landed on her behind again. “I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble. I have never been treated like this before, I kind of feel like a princess that has lived a life as a commoner and has now just been told that she is a Princess and needs to live in this massive castle immediately.” Titania then looked down at the ground with a massive smile that she just couldn’t help and said “It just doesn’t feel real.”

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applejack suddenly erupted into a loud, snorting laugh. When it finally subsided, she wiped the tears from her eyes. "'Y'all'. Fancy that. You're one of the Apple family already! Even startin' to talk like us! Course we got cider! C'mon in! It's in the back." Applejack headed into the farmhouse and gestured to the sitting room. There was already a fire in the fireplace. "Y'all jus' sit yourself and get all cozy like. I'll bring the cider out." she explained, before heading further into the farmhouse kitchen.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Sombra hadn't quite expect the magical blade of light to do so little, since Mythic seemed to utilize dark magic the most. It was all Sombra ever saw him use. He'd let out a grunt of pain as he was struck, and let out a loud grunt of pain as he slammed into the wall. He stood slowly, snorting loud, wheezing lightly. He hadn't been hit that hard in a long time, and it didn't feel good to be reminded of his first defeat, no matter he deserved it. He'd cough, and look at Mythic, spitting a bit of blood onto the ground, blinking a few time.

His ears flickered, hearing Aurora's words, and he looked down at the amulet. He got an idea... One that could likely get him killed. He just had to pray that it wouldn't kill him. He'd glance at his wife and son, before letting out a bellowing roar, charging forward, heading straight for Mythic, before starting to melt into the shadows again.

Just before he was fully gone, he ripped back up out of his remaining shadow, and flooding the amulet with his own magic, fulling intent on letting it blast Mythic apart. He threw up the best shield he could muster, hoping it was maybe save him long enough for Aurora to save him.

"Well, you're not a Princess." Silvanus said with a slightly arched eyebrow directed at Titania. "Remember what I said; you are just a guest. Go get some bits to your name and then get out of the castle. Mother will beat my ass if she finds out I let a mortal stay here for no good reason." Silvanus shuddered a bit. The last thing she wanted was to have to deal with Luna. Not many things scared mother nature, but Luna was one of them.

"Just try not to be here too long, okay? New bounties pop up everyday. The Adventurer's Guild makes its home in Canterlot, on the east side of the city. Go visit them if you crave a challenge and they will reward you handsomely for your troubles."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Lucian's white fur suddenly turned dark red when Applejack started laughing at him. The gravity of the situation suddenly hit him. "Oh no.... I'm infected..." He whispered dramatically, putting a hoof to his forehead as they walked. "This is it, isn't it? Your family has officially infected me with your speech. Does this mean I'm going to become an earth pony?" He asked with a roll of his eyes.

It was very much against his nature to have a mare go and get him stuff... usually it was the other way around. Paladin and all that. He liked doing stuff for others, not being looked after. He took the cider when she returned and smiled at her gently. "Thanks for being so warm to me all the time, AJ. I know it must have been strange for your sister to be dating a stallion older than herself, and one who's an Outsider now. Your kindness means a lot to me."

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
That amulet was meant to contain much greater magics than Sombra was capable of, but Mythic's earlier blast had damaged it quite remarkably. It wasn't because Mythic's attack was too powerful, but because it came from the Negative Weave. This amulet was a creation of the Weave and did not react well with its opposite. The amulet was beginning to fall apart, and Sombra only sped up that process.

Aurora wasn't really sure what to think, besides they were all going to die. Inside of this cage where her magic barely worked, she couldn't do much to shield herself. She would just have to take the reality altering explosion and hope she came out of it in one piece!

Mythic, however, had options. Seeing as how the amulet was about to explode, he reached out and grabbed the remaining spirits of Sombra's family, using them to surround himself along with a magical shield of his own creation.

And then the amulet broke. A blinding flash and deafening roar sounded throughout the castle, and for hundreds of miles all around. Aurora, Sombra and Mythic were all struck momentarily blind and deafened from the explosion. The deific castle that was containing their fight was levelled completely, as was every tree within a hundred miles of them. Thankfully this castle was far from civilization, or thousands would have died. Sombra should have died, but was saved by a shield of green magic surrounding him; presumably from Aurora! It was hard to tell what was going on at all, though.

It took only a few seconds for it all to happen but when it was over, Mythic was still quite alive; but badly damaged. He looked quite shaken from that experience but as a deity he could handle worse. His shields had protected him rather well. The spirits he surrounded himself with were nowhere to be seen. He turned to look for Sombra and Aurora, only to note that the latter was standing there with apparently no damage on her, which didn't seem possible given the size of that explosion.

Aurora actually appeared to be in perfect health, aside from looking extremely annoyed. Up above them the sky was an angry red as the Weave in this area came unravelled, rendering all forms of magic impossible. Aurora did not appear to care for the unravelling Weave at all and instead strode over to Mythic, who attempted to speak. She quickly slammed a hoof into his jaw which shattered it, and then pulled a sickly green blade from her mane.

He was still trying to say something when she plunged the dagger into his neck. A faint line of magic flowed from the blade into Aurora's body, and she gave her wings a few flaps at the feeling. "B... Be..." Mythic tried to speak, but the dagger had pierced his vocal chords.

Aurora looked over at Sombra with a small smile and tossed him the knife. "Finish him off."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Sombra, who at the least moment had seen his family pulled in front of the very enemy he wanted to kill, was shaking as he stood from where he'd landed. He'd watched the blast wash over them before being blinded himself. He'd look up and around, snorting loudly as he spotted Aurora, remarkable alright. The red sky was something out of the old times and it made him shudder looking up at it. Realising there was nothing left to this area, he'd look at Mythic, who Aurora had just punched hard enough to shatter the damnable fool's jaw.

He'd stare, catching the dagger deftly in his magic, before pulling bringing it closer to himself as he trotted towards Mythic, a manic grin starting to form on his face as he stared down at his tormentor. He thought of his family, the ones that mythic had leveraged against himself, and felt rage and anger building up in himself quickly.

He yanked Mythic close with his magic, holding him up into the air. With a bellowing roar, Sombra drove the blade into Mythic's lower chest, and forced the blade downward, screaming the entire time. As the build made it scarily close to certain parts, Sombra rended the blade free, and still not feeling much joy, charged into Mythic, driving his horn up through the bottom of Mythic's chin, gritting his teeth tight enough for a few to crack slight, making him growl with pain. He'd stagger back, blinking his eyes a few times as he dropped Mythic to the ground, shaking still. He'd look around, staring at the devastation around them, before looking to the red sky again. He slowly stopped shaking, and just stared into the red sky.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Titania heard what Silvanus said about her mother and didn’t want to get her into trouble. When Titania heard about the Adventurer’s Guild her ears pricked up at that, something to motivate her and not get Silvanis in trouble.

With the new goal in mind, Titania put a lot of effort into getting her back legs to standing up. She was able to succeed, to some degree, but was still a little wobbly on them. With that done, she turned to Silvanus and said “Thank you for the reminder. I don’t want to spend so much time here that I get you into trouble so I will not stay long.” Despite that, Titania was hoping for one thing, “If it’s not too much trouble, can I just use the bathroom to have a bath? I have not had one for days and I don’t think I could do much right now as I am.” What she said next was with a smile of a pony wanting to be as genuine as possible towards their friend, “After I have had one then I’ll head off to the Adventurer’s Guild and be out of your hair. I don’t like causing trouble for anyone who is being this nice to me.”

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"Hehehe. Don't be so dramatic. Y'all ain't the first unicorn in the Apple family. There's Sugar Belle, and, uhh...It's such a large family. There's surely another one. Ummm....huh. Oh, doesn't matter. Here's yer cider, and it wasn't strange at all. Ok it was strange a little, but to be honest, I couldn't picture Applebloom marryin' no farmer anyways. She was always a freer spirit with all her crusadin' and stuff. And I pegged you for a true gentleman the moment I met you."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Lucian
Lucian smiled at Applejack's kind words and nodded his head ever so slightly. "Thank you. Applebloom has evolved into quite the little adventurer now, hasn't she? It's good to know that she can take care of herself if I were ever gone for any reason. Though hopefully I will be able to truly retire."

That's kind of all he wanted. Hell, he'd even give up his status as an angel if need be. He didn't even want to be an angel, it was just kind of thrust upon him. If he could, he'd tear his wings right off and go back to beings an ordinary Paladin.

Eira
The earth pony, who was already pulling out another throwing axe for target practice, stopped when Gallus said that he was a friend of Silverstream's. She wasn't sure if she really believed this blue griffon, but at least his words made her lower the axes. "Ye would no' be tryina fool me, aye?"

Eira flipped the throwing axe in the air, where it landed cleanly in the belt loop around her waist. She came down off the patio and retrieved her other two axes, putting them away as well; but her stare never left Gallus.

At the mention of having a bath, Silvanus simply nodded. "I have duties to attend to elsewhere anyhow. Go get yourself cleaned up and then head over to the Adventurers Guild, they will surely have some form of work for you. Just... be careful. Things in Equestria can get rather dangerous rather quickly, and the last thing you want is to be captured by the Diamond Dogs or used as a necromancers puppet. Take an easy contract."

Silvanus stepped back just a few feet, waved goodbye to Titania, and then promptly disappeared into the ground! She would come check up on Titania later but for now she had other stuff to go do.

Well, that was one way to kill an annoying little deity. It wasn't permanent of course, but it would certainly set Mythic back a few months. As Mythic's avatar fell to the ground, quite dead, Aurora began cackling loudly at the sight. She was obviously quite happy with how gruesomely Sombra had killed that avatar!

After a few moments she stopped cackling and wiped a tear from her eyes, shooting Sombra a slight smile as she did so. "I am most impressed, Sombra. Not many unicorns can say they've defeated the avatar of a God. Although I would watch your back from now on... he will make a new avatar and it will no doubt hunt you."

Aurora looked up at the red sky above them, the Weave visibly unravelling in this area and frowned slightly. "That does not look good, does it?" She quipped lightly before just laughing again. "Come, let us get out of here. We will have to walk of course... can't teleport now."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Sombra stood there is silence for a good minute, not even looking over as Aurora began to cackle, as dangerous a sign that was in Unicorn's and Alicorns. He would know. He'd slowly blink, before looking at her as she came over to praise him. He'd nod, looking back down at the corpse, "Next time, he won't mess around either." He'd say in a quiet voice, though it was still quite gravelly, and his weezing was slightly present still with each breath. He'd sigh, and look up again.

At the mention of leaving, he'd nod, and slowly begin to head off in the general direction of Civilization. He'd trot along quietly, thinking to himself. He'd eventually look at Aurora, "You told me it would be impossible to bring them back..." He'd say, looking at Aurora. He sounded... In pain. He'd look back to the ruined path before them as they went along, "They were there... In front of me... And... They're dead... For good." He'd say, looking down at the ground.

Aurora went slightly pale at Sombra's words and chuckled a little nervously. "Aha... yes, I did say that, didn't I?" She scratched the back of her head and simply shrugged her shoulders. "That... was a slight lie on my part. Resurrecting the dead is an expensive and time consuming process. There is a cycle of life and death that must be maintained, and that spell breaks the cycle. It can have terrible consequences."

Aurora looked over at Sombra as they walked and smiled a slight bit at him. The sky above them had stopped unravelling and was now just permanently red, signalling a dead-magic zone. It probably covered about 1,000 square miles, and would be quite a walk. Thankfully Aurora could fly, but Sombra was on his own here. He would just have to walk out. "I would not worry too much. It may have appeared as if your families souls were destroyed, but such an action is rare. It is more likely that he sent them back to the afterlife."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Sombra glanced at Aurora when she brought up it being a lie, and how it could have messed with the cycle of life. He had to stop and stare when Aurora thought it would be a good idea to mention they could be completely gone. Sombra grit his teeth as the memory of his daughter's scream filled his ears. Then a flash of them staring at him right before the Amulet exploded. He'd grunt and look at her, "I..." He'd started to say something, shaking a bit, before just continuing to trot along, finding it better if he just held his tongue for a moment.

She didn't know the things Mythic did to Sombra, and he wouldn't be surprised if Mythic completely ripped his family from any existence in spite. It made his blood boil, and he'd growl to himself, gritting his teeth further, before finally letting his jaw relax.

"If they are dead... They aren't suffering... If... If they're gone... He can't hurt them anymore." He'd say, keeping his voice level and collected as he spoke. He'd look back at the red sky, "Is there no way of you fixing that?" He'd ask, changing the subject from his family.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applejack
Applejack had her own mug of cider, and sat down opposite Lucian on their hard wooden farmhouse chairs.

"Ain't sure if you could call marryin' into nah family and living next to me 'retirement'," Applejack chuckled. "There's always plenty of work need doing around the farm, and there's always need for a set of hooves to do it. I won't be asking you to help, but if Ah'm right about you, I don't think ah need to."

Gallus
"No way. I am not trying to fool you," Gallus replied, sweating and backing away, still sprawled on the ground, though he slowly got to his talons. "I am definitely not that stupid. Hmm....let's see. What would somecreature who knew Silverstream know about her? Well, I know she love stairs. I know her brother's name is Terramar. I know she has, or possibly had, a pet Cockatrice called Edith. I know she's a hugger. Should I go on, or is that enough?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Titania was glad for the warning from Silvanus, not necessary but still appreciated. Titania waved back at Silvanus as she left. With that,Titania decided to head to the kitchen first. She didn’t know where the bathroom was so she decided to ask one of the members of the kitchen staff for them to guide her there so she could clean herself up.

"Ha! There you go. That's a good way to look at it." Aurora nodded a bit but didn't even look over as she spoke. When he asked about the Weave coming apart above them, Aurora just looked over at Sombra and shrugged. "Uhm... that's a, uh... lot of work. I do not overly care about it right now. This area will simply remain a zone of anti-magic until I can get around to fixing it, I guess."

It didn't really sound like she was planning on fixing it at all. In fact she didn't appear to care at all that the Weave was coming apart! She must still be thinking about Mythic. Seeing her ex-husband return so suddenly and then die so suddenly must have gotten to the Goddess. Or perhaps she was simply tired? "Regardless, we must walk out of here. You've done well, Sombra."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Lucian
Applejack was right about him. "Retirement for me is less about not working and more about finding different work. I'm just tired of... all this. I've been a warrior for my entire life, and now I have to quest on behalf of Heaven..." He took a long sip from his cider and shook his head. "I've had about enough of it and am ready to pass the angelic mantle onto the next worthy soul. I just want to relax and have a regular life."

"... Semi-regular, I mean. I'll definitely still go adventuring, but only as myself; not as some agent of Heaven. I've had enough of that."

Eira
That seemed to be enough to convince Eira not to be rude any more! Not that she was overly kind to griffons in the first place. She strolled right up to Gallus and stared at him for a few seconds... before punching him in the shoulder! Not gently. "Ah, ye are a real friend o' hers aintcha? She's talked about ye before, I was wonderin' when ye'd show up so I could meet ye, ye darn blasted fool. Comere."

Eira held out her hoof for a hoof shake. No way in hell was she going to hug him.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applejack
"Ah think ah no how you feel. Ah remember bein' an Element of Harmony, then there was that map that used to send us on missions, then there was the school. It's been nice just focusin' on what I want to be doing with my time. Apple Farming's all I ever wanted outta my life, though I am glad that everything happened the way it did. Got mah friends. Applebloom's happy. Big Mac's happy. So, you still want to adventure even though you don't have to? Maybe you should go with Applebloom sometimes."

Gallus
Gallus felt relief now she was no longer trying to kill him. He'd evidently convinced her that he knew Silverstream. The nervous energy dissipated as soon as he finished rubbing his shoulder. He gladly took her hoof and shook it, something that was made easier by having fingers. He chuckled. "So, out of interest, what had Silverstream said about me?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Nightfall sat in thought for a bit before speaking to none of them - to all of them.
"Do you know why a Reaper doesn't take a soul directly to Heaven or Hell? Why I stick so rigidly to being neutral and apart from any of these matters? My mentor taught me that once you step in and change a single thing like...the fate of a soul...then you change the entire world. It will never be as it would be if you had simply stood to the side and done nothing. You bear responsibility then for the new state of the world. For the direct change, for the changes you then refuse to make in the future, and for everything that is. You give your consent. It's too heavy a burden to truly bear for mortals, or for the more directly tied entities like the rest of you. Even more so for something like he and I, that see every soul pass along it's way and are so directly confronted with...choices. For the misery of death and the immense catalyst of change that it causes. He let himself make a change once and the turmoil it caused in his mind still has him in a self-imposed exile to who knows where. And he had...uncountable millennia to adjust before that. Me? I barely have decades...
Nightfall said with a somber contemplation staring off into nothing.
"...but my hey - life was the result of that change. Might as well keep the mistake train rolling!"

Nightfall grasped the soul and flung it like a little ball right at Aurellia.
"Just this once - you can turn back his death fully with your magic. As for you Devil and Angel, don't EVER bother me with this kind of thing again. You want a soul, fight over it with the actual person's. I'm not going to just roll over to honeyed words because I'm grieving."

Aurora followed his gaze back up to the sky, and then just kind of shrugged. Which was kind of a little weird, coming from the mare who was supposed to stop this kind of thing from happening. Aurora looked up at the dead magic zone above them and then stretched her wings out tiredly.

"Honestly? Just leave it. Repairing that would, uh... take a lot of... time. And energy. Yeah, lots of energy. I might have to steal magic from you all to do it, and then everypony would get all mad and be like 'but Aurora, don't do that' so I'm just going to leave it. It's fine anyway." She said with a final shrug of her shoulders.

Then Aurora took off flying away, because she was apparently in a terrible mood! So Sombra was on his own now. In a dead magic zone. Of all the places for him to be stuck, that's probably right below Tartarus.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Lucian
"Adventuring is... not really what I would call it. I want to help ponies, as an extension of the Dawn Bringer; but adventuring seems to be the most common way of doing that. I would just as gladly help the local hospitals by healing folk."

He shrugged a little bit. Without Celestia in his life, Lucian would honestly be kind of lost. He had been a servant to her since he could walk. He had thought becoming an angel would be the greatest of honours, but it turned out that Heaven and Celestia had very different views of 'good', and he sided with Celestia always. He didn't really want to be pulled this way any more.

Eira
"Ah I ain't rememberin', I have a real bad memory! Been hit in th' head too much, ye know?" She was dead serious about that, and said it with the biggest smile ever. She was very proud of how much shit she's been through. "So I suppose it's just ye and me. Ye know how t'fight?"

Avedon Avedon
Well that just about wrapped that up. With Nightfall having dismissed the devil and angel, Luna turned to them with a smile! "You heard the Reaper! Get out."

After the Outsiders had left, it was Luna's turn to leave. She just shared a slight knowing glance with Nightfall, nodded, and disappeared. That left Nightfall alone with Aurelia, who was currently holding Avedon's soul in the frog of her hoof. Literally. She had something to say to Nightfall, but wasn't exactly sure how to approach the tender topic.

Nightfall would see the vampiress obviously thinking over her next words carefully. After a few moments, Aurelia spoke up again. "This is a great honour, Nightfall. And I thank you, but... I cannot turn a mortal who has already died. I need to kill them. Which means, you will have to return Avedon's soul to his corpse... and let me finish him again."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Nightfall moved in a single step all the way across the room, appearing in the blink of an eye over Aurellia
"I mean, the first time someone dies it's sad...the second time, let's have fun with it! Want to put him in a silly outfit? Are you sure you'd like to go through with this? What with...bringing a rival vampire bloodline back from the brink?"
Nightfall was always fascinated by the undead, and she may not have met a great many vampires - but she did know the bloodlines were even at their best on uneasy terms with one another.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Gallus had to raise an eyebrow at that. It was a strange thing to be proud of. Maybe this pony had some Yak blood in her. It would sure explain a few things. "Yeah, I know a little," Gallus replied, saying it in a cocky tone so it *sounded* more like 'I think I'm a goddamn expert'. "I studied a bit of traditional Griffin swordfighting. Buuuut the only actual teachers are grumpy, constantly drunk old Griffs who fight very dirty, so I might have picked up some bad habits and....unconventional techniques."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Sombra was a little surprised by the lack of care Aurora showed for the clear magical disaster that occurred. It bothered him by her worry about time... And energy supposedly. He'd watch her closely, before following after her quickly when she took off, following quickly in the direction she went, barreling over debris and rubble of what remained in the lands. He'd watch the Princess slowly get out of his sight, now matter how he strained at this point, and just decided to continue following for a few hours in that direction before stopping for rest.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Truth be told, Rainbow has been thinking about this more than she does about most things. The fact is that she is willing to do just about anything necessary to guarantee Spitfire's safety. With Cloud Chaser still around and possibly a threat, she couldn't ever truly guarantee that. Somebody might be hired to come and assassinate one or both of them. Threats right in front of them she can face without a problem. The problem is dealing with the foe she knows lurking in the dark, waiting for the opportune moment to put a dagger in her back.

"... Spitfire's father. He was recently sent to prison for coinciding with the Demon's Claw, along a whole suite of abuse charges. His affiliation with the Demon's Claw might see that they break him out... and then he'll come for her." Rainbow started quietly, glancing around the rest still, as if somebody inside might be listening it. "I've been thinking about it for a while. Spitfire didn't want me to kill their father when I had the chance, when he was in my hooves..."

She looked up towards Rose, frowning deeply. "But I can't rely on him having a good enough conscience to not come back. He will. The Demon's Claw want Spitfire for themselves and he is the key to it. I came because I wanted to ask if you're willing to help me... assassinate him. Take care of the problem permanently."

Dash clicked her tongue. "Spitfire didn't want the knowledge of me killing her father... so that's the plan. Quickly and quietly. Nobody has to know what happened to him, just that he is dead."

Avedon Avedon
Nightfall finally brought up the question that Aurelia had been toying with. Did she really want to bring back a rival bloodline? There was a certain amount of danger in doing this, but... Aurelia thought the benefits outweighed the price. "Truth be told, Nightfall, I was thinking of that as well. The separate bloodlines have never gotten along well, despite us all stemming from a similar source. However, I believe this world needs Avedon. I am hoping that by raising him as one of my own, the other bloodline inside of him will either die or be smothered."

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Honestly considering Eira's stature, she was probably the last pony anypony expected to be fighting. A close look revealed that she was actually heavily muscled, but short. Really short. Eira smiled a bit at Gallus and nodded. "Aye, well, ain't nothin' wrong with fightin' a little dirty. Ye just gotta remember your opponent can too. An' never fight dirty if yer opponent is in a dominant position. If he's standin' over ye with an axe, dinnae kick him in his family jewels. He'll put the axe in yet head for it."

Eira cracked her neck a bit and smiled. "Ye wanna fight?"

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Rose had pretty much heard all she needed to hear by the time Rainbow was finished speaking. She leaned back and frowned a bit, adjusting her hat on her head as she did so. "... I am not breaking into an Equestrian prison to assassinate a prisoner, Rainbow Dash. I can't do that. It is not within my skill set. I can kill, yes, but I am not talented enough to slip in and out of a prison unnoticed. Not many ponies could do that. You'd have to be at least level 9."

Rose didn't want to leave Rainbow hanging, though. Rainbow had come to her with this and she wanted to help however she could. "I've heard talk of a new form of rifle being developed... something that can fire energy blasts a far greater distance. If I had access to such a thing, I could kill him while he is on work duty. But again, that's risky. Not many ponies have access to firearms, they will probably come looking for me."

Rose scratched the bridge of her nose and let out a deep sigh, leaning in towards Rainbow Dash now. Rose had a very serious and stern expression on her face, which was made even more serious when she removed her hat and hung it off to the side. "... Are you sure you'd want this, Rainbow? Even if nopony sees it happen, magic can be used to trace anything. Magic mirrors that can answer questions, wishes that can alter reality, even a simple lie detection spell... Spitfire has connections, right? Is it fair to say that if she wanted to know something, she'd find out a way to get the information?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow probably shouldn't have even come here to ask for help. The idea was pretty crazy from the start, to be honest. Murdering a pony in cold blood. She hates Cloud Chaser with all of her being, but Spitfire didn't exactly want him dead. But he's a safety hazard to be allowed alive. Killing Cloud Chaser would get them off the hook because he is the only thing that is really connected to Spitfire aside from herself. Everypony already knows she would die before she brings any sort of harm to her marefriend.

Putting her hoof up to her face, she sighed heavily. "Right, magic is a thing. Spitfire does probably have connections. I doubt the princesses would care all that much about the waste of space that is Cloud Chaser dying, seeing how he is with the Demon's Claw, but Spitfire... she may go asking questions, especially if its a bullet wound from a gun." A bit of a wild card. It would really depend whether or not Spitfire decides that he is better off dead, doesn't question how he died. Prison isn't pretty. Deaths happen all the time in there by other inmates.

Shaking her head, Dash shrugged her shoulders, leaning back in the chair. "If they find out that it was you... Forget I said anything at all. You have a foal and a family to look after, not possibly getting yourself into trouble because I asked you to kill somepony." Frowning, she tapped her hooves together lightly. "Plus Fluttershy would skin you alive if she ever found out, too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back