• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP - Age of Exploration (D&D 5e Custom System)

Characters
Here
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Err. No. Valentine. My name is Valentine."
She wondered how such an old mare had even set-up this party! This was gross. All this ageing. She didn't get why mortals insisted on it. She supposed they couldn't really help themselves in the end. It was part of their nature. They didn't have to be so in-your-face with it though. They could grow gross and old in the comfort of their own homes! Wait damn, she was in someone's home.
"Why do you think I'm Sky? Aren't you like...the slightly-less-evil-than-me master-mind behind harvesting dragon-parts?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Char Check: Failed.

Applebloom would stare wide eyed at the bat pony that was directly in front of her, and glared down at him as everything seemed to shift and become distorted around her. She'd roar, and swing at him, trying to get rid of the horrid imagery that started to fill her mind.

Action used: Attack (Midnight)
To hit: Miss

Second Action Used: Attack (Midnight)
To Hit: 16 (8 + 8)
Damage: 13 Blunt!

Bonus Action Used: Attack (Midnight)
To hit: 22 (14 + 8)
Damage: KO (Her lowest amount of damage would still ko him)

She'd glare down at him as she'd clobber him across the face with a hoof, before looking over at Eira, glaring at her as she watched the mare. She'd look at Windy, and knew that this was not her fight. Applebloom would move to start coming to help!

-----
Applebloom
AC: 16
HP: 43/43

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
As Wind's spell washed over Eira, there was just the briefest moment of pause. The mare felt her body beginning to lock up, and mentally willed herself through it. To Wind, it looked like she just completely shrugged off the effects. She barely even stopped in her tracks.

Eira looked around as her companion went down, and narrowed her eyes. So far, Wind had done absolutely nothing while Applebloom dropped Midnight like a sack of potatoes. Eira had target priority to make here, and she decided to focus on Applebloom who, so far, had done by far the most damage in this fight. She knew she only had one option, and that was to put everything into these attacks.

Applebloom's approach was met was met with a roar as Eira turned on her, and wildly swung out towards her! The first of Eira's slashes dug deep into Applebloom's flesh, the greataxe cutting through it like butter. The second attack missed completely, but Eira quickly redirected her attacks angle and her third strike again cut into the mare.

Reaction - Power Attack used (-5 to hit, +10 damage). Free Action - Reckless Attack used; all attacks against Eira have advantage.

APPLEBLOOM:
First attack hit with a 20, for 27 slashing damage. Second attack missed. Third (bonus action) attack hit with a 19, for 26 slashing damage.

--------------
Eira Stats
HP: 66/66
AC: 17 (+1 Half-Plate)

Rage (2/3): 9 rounds

Mortal Strike: Available
Bloodlust: Available

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Wind felt a slight moment of elation when Applebloom managed to defeat the batpony, but that elation quickly turned to horror when, to prevent a 2v1 scenario, the enemy quickly rushed Applebloom and defeated her with a barrage of frantic swings. In case there was any hope of victory left, Wind notched an arrow, and put everything she had into it, imbuing it with psychic power and attempting to add fire magic but her frantic mind wasn't calm enough to concentrate. Fearing no time to lose, she let loose with the arrow and watched it hit its mark.

This fight was now a more even fight though still not in her favour if that barbarian should close the distance again. Wind tried to summon the magic to wink out to the Ethereal Plane, but failed to do so.

Action: Shortbow fired at Eira with psychic blades
To Hit: 22 (14+6+2)
Damage: 28 (15 base damage + 3 shadow damage + 10 psychic damage)

Bonus Action: Scorch
To Hit: 12 (8+4)

Reaction: Blink (rolled 1)

HP: 42 (20 temp)
AC: 15 (17 for 1 more round)
Novice Spell Points: 4
Bardic Inspiration: 1

Avedon Avedon
"You're... not Sky?" Goldstream said with obvious disappointment in her voice. Valentine could see the gears working in Goldstream's brain as the old and dying mare tried to process what was happening here, but she just wasn't making much progress at all. She had no idea Valentine was a devil, or really much of an idea about anything at all. "Dragons? Nono... dragons are friends! Blue dragons, they're nice..."

She zoned out for a moment, before snapping right back to Valentine! "... What's your name?"

Eira was a little shocked by how easily Applebloom had gone down. She hadn't even really thought her plan of attack through... she just spun and swung. Apparently it worked, because now it was just her and the Pegasus. Knowing that this one was a spell-caster, Eira had to deal with this one as quickly as possible... but also had to keep her own health under observation.

That arrow had stung. Not so much the actual entry of the arrow, which mostly glanced off of her, but it shocked her mind as well in an unnatural way. She shook off the pain, but looked ever so slightly worried. This Pegasus was obviously not a foe to take lightly, so Eira needed to hurry and try to finish her off.

Eira swung twice, and both swings connected solidly with deep cuts... but the third swing was the real killer. Eira even tried to pull back on her swing, but to no avail; her course was set. She saw the axe cut deeply into Wind, and grimaced as blood squirted at her face.

Bonus Action Used - Extra Attack (Frenzy)
Reaction Used - Power Attack (-5 to hit, +10 damage)
Reckless Attack used

WIND:
First attack hit with a 17, for 27 slashing damage. Second attack hit with a 19, for 25 slashing damage. Third attack was a Critical Strike. Damage done was 37, and rolled on the Major Injury chart. Wind's hit point maximum is reduced by 37 until a long rest is finished.

--------------
Eira Stats
HP: 46/66
AC: 17 (+1 Half-Plate)

Rage (2/3): 8 rounds

Mortal Strike: Available
Bloodlust: Available

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"I'm Valentine! Your other friend y'know! If blue dragons are so nice why does everyone say YOU'RE the mare with a bunch of dragon artifacts and parts?"
Valentine said moving a chair over to sit by Goldstream's bed. She had prepared a song and everything! This was not going according to her plans!
"...Does Sky have something to do with it?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Wind tried to brace herself for the counterattack she was about to recieve, but nopony could ever truly prepare to be cut several times with a greataxe. Seconds felt like minutes as she was hit three times, the last time being a very deep slesh across her chest. Blood poured from her wounds as she fell to the ground.

"Applebloom....I think we lost...." she muttered, before passing out from the pain.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

There was a knock on the door to Spitfire's room, and a very brown, lanky young-looking Earth pony with a braided mane walked in. Rainbow Dash might notice she had a similar face (and facial expression) to Maud Pie, Pinkie Pie's awkward, deadpan sister. This was in fact Mud Pie, Maud's teenage daughter. There was an ever so slight raising of her brows, which was the only expression of emotion she made. However, then though her voice was monotone, you could clearly hear concern in it.

"I was in the city studying the soil quality of desert cities, and heard that Spitfire was injured not long ago and brought here. Is she alright? How bad is it?"

Avedon Avedon
Apparently saying that she was Goldstream's 'friend' was a good idea, because the old mare's whole attitude changed. "Oooohhhh Valentine! I'm so sorry m'dear. I did not realize..." the mare went quiet for a moment as she worked this through in her mind. She didn't really remember any friend named Valentine, but she was often forgetful. Surely the guards wouldn't have let a stranger in! "Sky always was fascinated with dragons..."

As the fight came to an end, Eira was left feeling... bad. She had never really hurt another pony before, and it didn't feel very good. She ended up leaving without even accepting a reward, which left all of the spoils for the other three! They had at least put on a good enough show to warrant some sort of prize. A pity prize.

The first thing that happened, was Wind getting healed. They made sure she wasn't dying and could walk, but that was about it. The slash across her chest was bad, and she would be feeling weak for a few hours at least. The second thing that happened was the ring leader approaching them with a bag and a potion.

"... Take these." He said, handing them over. "A friend of yours is blind in the hospital, the potion will fix her. The bag is for you to do what you choose. I recommend checking with a blacksmith."

And with that he left, and Midnight was left alone with Applebloom and Wind!

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire was awake and about as well as she could be. She couldn't hear Mud, but she immediately recognized her voice and grinned! Spitfire wasn't going to let something as stupid as, uh... being blind... get her down! "Mud! Buddy, pal! What are you doing here, dirt horse?" the ever charming pegasus asked, doing her best to stare Mud in the eyes. She was looking pretty far to the right.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Valentine's eyes lit up, at least she was getting somewhere, plus she was recognized by this rich senile old recluse of a mare! She was going UP in the world! Next-stop, her legend reaching the prickly sandwhich-shop pony who never gave her enough olives, and after that, her infamy would shake through the world and even paradise and damnation would feel the tremors of it to herald her ascent to rulership over all the Nine Hells!

Valentine clapped her hooves together for herself before clearing her throat
"Uh that was for you. Your party. Also: Can I meet Sky? Where can I find her! I think she and I would get along well!"

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Wind walked slowly, carefully and shakily as she left with Applebloom, and the bat pony they had been fighting. She turned to Applebloom. "Applebloom, you should go to the hospital and find out which of our party is blind in the hospital, and give them that potion. I will try to find the axe wielder and persuade her to take her share of the reward, and assure her that I'm alright. After that, I'm afraid I will be staying here to recover and recuperate. I am afraid there's no way I am fit to aid you in possibly fighting with a fully grown dragon. Then I will train my mental fortude. My inability to cast spells when panicked cost me this fight today. I will need to overcome these weaknesses before I am any use to Equestria in the battles to come. We'll see each other again."

Wind Whistler turned to Mignight. "We haven't been formally introduced. My name is Wind Whistler. I'm a bard from Dream Valley. Well fought back there, though I'm afraid this is farewell as well as hello."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

Mud Pie noticed that Spitfire was Blind, and was looking slightly to the right of her, so slid to the right so that she would now be in Spitfire's eyeline. "Technically, I have already told you, but I shall elaborate. I am writing a thesis for the Canterlot Horticulture Society of the soil quality of desert cities. I have already studied the soils of Appleloosa, Somnambula and Klugetown, and written about them. I finished writing about Saddle Arabia this morning, and my final thesis has been mailed. I was about to return to Canterlot when I became aware that my friend was hurt, and was here. But, what exactly happened to you? How did you become blind, besides from a horizontal-diagonal upward sword slash?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

After he got addressed by the Pegasus Pony, Wind Whistler, Midnight turned to both of the Ponies and said “Nice to meet you Wind Whistler, I am Midnight Sonata. I’m a Treasure Hunter from outside the kingdom of Equestria.” Turning to the Earth Pony “I do feel an apology is in order, from me to you Miss. I am sorry for the fright that I gave you during our fight. I must say, if you will let me, I am interested in helping out if I can and, if at all possible, I would like to spar with you. As you saw during our, let’s say, one sided warm-up. I am not much of a fighter.” As he was saying this, he lowered his head in a bow. “I will say, though, I do not wish to learn YOUR way of fighting, but to learn my own way of fighting as I have very little combat experience.” Making sure to emphasise the word your as he spoke.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Applebloom had woken groggily, feeling sore from getting trounced by the earth pony. Now though, she was just trotting along with Windy and Midnight. She'd look at Windy as she spoke, frowning, "Windy... You..." She'd pause, sighing. She didn't want Windy to leave, but Windy would just be risking her life further if she continued ill-prepared. She'd sigh, and nod, pulling Windy into a hug, before taking the potion, putting it into her own saddle bags.

She'd then look to Midnight, smiling with a bow of her head, before nodding to Windy. She'd look back to Midnight, "Ah'm Applebloom by the way. Ya don' gotta say yer sorry..." She'd say, patting his back, before raising a brow at him bringing up sparing.

"A right good spar is always pretty fun.... Sure, we can spar if'n ya want." She'd say, smiling at him, before starting to trot off towards the hospital, before looking back to Windy, "I'll keep you posted on things!" She'd say, grinning, before waving to Windy, knowing she needed to get this potion to their friend quickly.

Being blind isn't exactly a stupid thing to be down about, but this was Spitfire. She liked trying to be strong in front of everypony... except for Rainbow. Even then, she tried not to be too depressed or anything. It was kind of sweet for her to do that, but in all honesty, she'd rather Spitfire be truthful about their feelings. Wasn't too long ago that they were crying in the shower with her holding them.

Mud coming into the room made Rainbow turn around and... was a tad confused. "You two know each other?" She asked curiously, glancing between Spitfire and Mud Pie, and subtly using her hoof to correct Spitfire's line of sight to train on Mud Pie. After that, she went to the newcomer, holding her hoof out for a shake... or hoof bump. "Nice to meet ya, then! The name's Rainbow Dash, what's yours?"

Everything about soil quality flew right over her head. She had no fucking clue what any of that meant.

Avedon Avedon D. Rex D. Rex
As if on queue, Goldstream started clopping her hooves together wildly. "Party!" she said happily, before again going quiet as Valentine spoke. She looked around blearily as Valentine spoke, and then smiled gently at the deviless after. "Oh dear... Sky isn't here. She left a few days ago on some sort of mission, out into the sandy dunes. I am sure if you wait for a few days, she will return..." it was at about this time that the secret door opened again, and the guard motioned for Valentine to come back through. Her time with Goldstream was coming to an end.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
Nobody has even checked in the bag yet, to see what the reward is! Although right from the get-go, Wind could tell that it wasn't coins or gems...

It didn't take long at all for the two of them to find the barbarian mare, who was of course drinking in a tavern. She had barely even noticed them walk in but did notice when they approached her. She looked surprised that Wind was even up and walking about after only half an hour or so! "I thought for sure, ye were dead. Glad tah see otherwise, lassie. Ye as well, Midnight. Ye took quite a beatin'." Eira drank back the last of her ale, and then arched an eyebrow at them both.

"... Whaddya want, an autograph?"

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire found it absolutely hilarious that Rainbow Dash felt the need to introduce herself. And of course, she wanted to poke fun at it, so she did. "Oh yes, Mud; this is my marefriend, Rainbow Dash. One of the few ponies to do a sonic boom, current Element of Loyalty, multi-time saviour of Equestria. You probably don't know her." Then Spitfire started speaking right to Rainbow Dash! "Yes I know Mud, Rainbow. We went and fought a dragon together a few weeks ago!..."

It took Spitfire, from her drugged up state, a few seconds to realize she just said that. And then her face immediately dropped. Awe crap she shouldn't have said that! She had lied a few weeks ago and said she broke a few ribs while doing routines! "... It was young. Little more than a baby dragon, right Mud?"

As if on queue to distract everypony from that slip up, the nurse walked in... with Applebloom! "This mare said she wishes to see you?" the nurse said, before walking out again.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Well Valentine wasn't going to just be a rude guest and leave without the present she had promised to deliver.
"Hey I'm about to head out into the desert to, do you think you can give me a little symbol that would let Sky know I was given it from you if I find her? That way we can be friends right away. Also: I said I was going to give you a gift and I will! Here is..."
Valentine dug around in her pockets and pulled out...a few of the feathers she stole from Lucian - only a few though, she wasn't going to give them ALL way- from her time on the ship over here and a single half-eaten vegan-shrimp from the party downstairs. She gently folded them up next to Lady Goldstream!
"Here. Treasure these always, as I will our meeting together."

Avedon Avedon
Wow, archangel feathers! Those weren't easy to come across and actually radiated with a bit of holy light. Which helped actually mask Valentine's presence as a devil. If a paladin looked at her and sensed that holy glow, they'd probably assume she was some kind of weird devil-angel thing and leave her alone! Goldstream was quite happy with the gifts, even if she had no idea what they were...

She picked the shrimp up and nuzzled against it happily. She probably thought it was, like... a mouse or something. Old ponies are dumb.

"Oh... Oh yes, I have something she will recognize. Here..." Goldstream fumbled around in the drawer beside her bed, and then produced... a ring! It had the Goldstream Family Seal on it, but Valentine would also be able to tell that it was magical. This is obviously her reward for absurdly good charisma rolls!

The ring can hold two novice and one apprentice spells, which may be cast like regular. To fill the ring, you must cast a spell you want into it. You may have the ring filled by someone else, for something like back up healing.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
"Hurray!"
Even if she didn't keep it for herself this could make a great bargaining chip for Sky. A mare obsessed with dragons heading out into the desert on her own? She had a very different theory now. Perhaps it was not hate or anger that had brought the dragon so close to civilization on his own, but emotions far opposed to those.
"Was a nice party friend, cya in Hell! We can get together for another one at my place!"
She waves goodbye to the elderly mare and follows the guard out. She was so good at spying.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

"Actually," answered Wind, "I heard that you left without accepting your reward, and I just wanted to make sure I was the reason. I knew the risks when I agreed to fight, and I had assurances from the manager that I would not be allowed to die if it could be prevented. You shouldn't feel bad for winning. It was a valuable lesson that served to highlight a glaring weakness of mine. If I continued on my quest unaware of the severity of this weakness, I could have died legitimately in combat later. In a way, you may have saved my life."

It was only now that Wind opened the bag and looked inside at the contents, holding it so that Midnight and Eira could also peer inside.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

Mud looked down at the hoof without expression, then gave the slowest, most deadpan hoofbump Dash had ever receive. It wasn't unenthusiastic though. There was a fair bit of strength and solidity behind that hoof. It felt like being hoofbumped gently by an entire tree. It wasn't fast or powerful and didn't hurt Dash's hoof, but it was...solid. Dash was then introduced in much more detail by Spitfire.

"Yes, I know her. Well, technically, know of her. We've never met. I've heard many stories about you from Auntie Pinkie. My name is Mud Pie."

From Mud's deadpan, emotionless delivery, to her name, to her young age, to calling Pinkie Pie 'aunt', to just how similar she looked to both her parents, it didn't take a detective to work out who this mare was. When Spitfire mentioned that they'd fought a dragon, there was a slight widening of Mud's eyes as her head snapped round to face Spitfire, who then began to damage control. Mud started to corroborate her story as she turned back to face Dash.

"I would say technically more of a teenager, but yes. It was young. Very young. And small."

Midnight had made up his mind on what he wanted to do. First thing he had to do was to find his combat partner, Eira. After finding her in a tavern, being asked if they wanted her autograph and Wind had finished her question, he responded "Oh my dear Eira, if I wanted that I would have asked for it when we first met. No, we both came here for different reasons." After which he took a seat and looked at Eira "Either way, I came to apologise to you for being as useful as a sake of Potatoes in the arena fight. I plan on travailing with Applebloom, the Earth Pony that knocked me out, for a bit to help any way I can and to learn how to fight. From what I overheard, Wind and Applebloom are after a dragon and are now short one party member fore the time being. I was wondering if you wanted to join me?" Midnight then looked at Wind "Providing I didn't get anything wrong and it is OK with all parties involved. I do not assume to speak for everyone involved."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebloom came into the room, blinking her eyes as she looked around, before grinning, "Hey guys! Ah brought ya'll a potion!" She'd say, smiling as she dug it out of her saddle bags, presenting it to everypony in the room. Applebloom would grin, and bring it over to Spitfire, "It's me, Applebloom, Spitfire!" She'd say, smiling as she carefully hoofed over the potion, "It's a cure for your blindness." She'd say bluntly, smiling hopefully! She wanted to be of some help, after having been off fighting, while her friends had apparently been in need!

Avedon Avedon D. Rex D. Rex
With Goldstream having been talked to, and the ring haven been given to Valentine as a show of peace, it was time to... do something! They could either head back down and talk to Trixie about this, or they could head right back to their group. They would quickly learn that their group was all at the hospital, because some ponies were talking about Spitfire and Rainbow Dash being there. It was very convenient, and not at all a plot device used to get the party back together.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
"Tah tell ye the truth, lassie, I did no' take the reward, because ye were hardly even a fight. Between ye and the earth pony, I've had tougher fights from a coop full o' chickens. Keep yer reward." Eira said while draining another drink in about two seconds flat, before standing. She looked over at her partner in training, then back to Wind, and shook her head. "Ye make a fine offer, but... nah. I'm headin' to the magical land o' Equestria! I cannot afford distraction."

And with that, Eira stood up. "Ye are welcome tah join me on th' journey, pegasus. Otherwise, this is farewell." and with that, Eira left.

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire's eyes lit up when Mud helped cover her tracks! Hell yeah, because that's what friends do; help each other lie to their lovers! "Yeah, it was just a baby. Maybe a teenager. Still really small, definitely not anything that could have been dangerous..." Spitfire went silent as Applebloom started talking, and her eyes went wide! A potion that could cure blindness? Really?

The potion had Regeneration written on it. That was rather expensive. Of course, Dash had to feed it to Spitfire since the blind pegasus might accidentally drop it! That would be really bad.

In just a few minutes, her eyesight was completely cleared up! As were all of her scars. Damn. "I can see!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Valentine would spend some time with Trixie, mostly complimenting her hat and talking about hat-care along with pranking the rich ponies here...or rather doing "horrible evil deeds" to them. Soon though she heard her friendslish-type fellow-adventurers were in the hospital. Valentine grabbed a whole plate of cake and began to wander out, staring down the attendants at the door, she quickly took off in a serpentine pattern to deliver her Heal-Cake to her fragile mortal allies.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Rainbow turned her head to Spitfire with a slightly annoyed look, but grinned anyway. "You just can't let me be a humble mare for once, can ya?" She joked, reaching over and flicking Spitfire's shoulder lightly. She can't fault them too much for gloating about her accomplishments. Rainbow has done a lot for them to be proud of, even if she was trying to be a humble. You know, taking some of the past lessons to heart!

Being a hero didn't really mean bragging about your achievements. It's more or less just doing what's right, even if it could cost your life. She learned that with Mare-Do-Well... and also that her friends are backstabbing assholes on occasion!

Mud was immediately ignored when Applebloom came in, holding some concoction saying it would cure Spitfire's blindness. "Gimme that!" She said suddenly, yoinking that bitch out of Applebloom's hooves and standing at Spitfire's bedside, reading it over. Regeneration potion. "Heh. This is great! Here I was, ready to grovel at Celestia's hooves to get her to heal Spitfire..."

Opening up the bottle, she helped Spitfire drink it and soon enough her eyes were back, along with the disappearance of any other scars! "You can see?" Rainbow asked. "You can see!" Rainbow cheered, immediately throwing her hooves around Spitfire, hugging them tightly. Then spun around and hugged Applebloom just as tightly. "Thanks, Bloom! You just saved us a lot of headaches and problems in the future!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Shadeofshade Shadeofshade

Midnight would notice that Wind looked shocked and annoyed on hearing that. Her ears had gone flat, her pupils small and her face flushed. Wind gave the bag containing the reward to Midnight, and flew out of the door, overtaking Eira an stopping in front of her. "You're right!" she yelled, with much emotion than she'd been speaking with previously. "You defeated me with incredible ease. I was not even a warmup to you. That's why I deserve my share of the reward even less than you do. Out of all of us, you're the one who deserves it most. If you won't take of any of it, neither shall I. You might feel empty and hollow after that fight, and so too do I. But you didn't fail. You were the only one not to. And I honestly believe this is a testament your your strength as much as your foe's weaknesses, if not more so."

Wind returned to Midnight, letting Eira go on her way. She'd said all she had needed to say. "Midnight, if you're going to the hospital to join Applebloom and the rest of the team, Make sure at least she accepts her share of the reward, and give my good wishes to Spitfire. This is goodbye for now, and I hope we will all meet again in the future."

And with that Wind Whistler too left, leaving in a different direction to Eira. She was in fact going back into the heart of the city.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

Mud approached Spitfire with a very slight smile. "I'm glad you can see again," she stated simply, before turning to look at Applebloom. She also addressed Rainbow Dash too. "So what are you all doing here? How did Spitfire get injured? I feel like there's a complicated reason behind all this, and I don't think it's that you were all here to write a thesis too."

Applebloom might possibly recognize Mud Pie or at least find her familiar given how often that the Apples and the Pies would all meet together for Hearth's Warming. Of course, the last time they had all met up like that, Mud was a quiet, small little filly who would shy away and hide behind the legs of her parents. She had since grown up to look, and talk, an awful lot like both of them.

GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

“Well that went well...Not.” Midnight groned. He was walking to the hospital after a little errand. He knew that if he was going to learn to fight, he would NEED some practice/wooden weapons.

When Wind left him in the Tavern with the bag, Midnight was disappointed, curious and feeling a little bit guilty. Disappointed because he could not get Eira to join in with the dragon hunt, since she was a strong physical fighter it would have been a good challenge for her he thought. Curious as to what was in the bag, a bunch of small blue dragon scales. That changed curious to excited. Finally, a little bit guilty because he felt that he offended Wind, directly or indirectly.

Now that he was at the hospital, he hoped that his new companions would be able to accept him. When he entered the hospital, he headed to the reception desk. “Greetings there. I am looking for someone that has come to check up on one of their companions. I do not want to interrupt their time together so if at all possible could you send a message for me? Could you tell the Earth Pony called Applebloom that I will be waiting for her in the lobby with a little surprise.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back