• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP - Age of Exploration (D&D 5e Custom System)

Characters
Here
D. Rex D. Rex
Valentine shook her head!
"Lady Goldstream is an incredibly rich and influential woman here. If her illness could be cured simply by magic it already would have been. There are deeper ailments in this world. Enough that some turn to desperate measures such as...exotic reagents from powerful animals to try and keep it at bay, but it seems even that didn't work. When a mortal reaches that level of despair, there's really only one option left to them and only one force that can give them what they want: A deal with the Devil."
Valentine smirked showing her little bat-fangs to punctuate her sentence.

Avedon Avedon

The dragon shrugged, "I didnt say healing her would work. Just that I could try. Besides, there is magic, then there is Celestias magic. Mine comes from her, so unless Celestia herself came and rubbed her hooves all over the old biddy, then I dont see why she wouldnt give it a go."

Rico then grinned wrly at the little demon,"But if she hadn't already sold her soul for all her success, then she is probably smart enough not to make stupid deals. Like ones with devil's that she wouldn't be able to benefit from much because shes old anyway. And I dont think imps, even the pretty ones, are strong enough to grant a few extra decades."

Uhg, either way... he couldn't believe he was actually going follow one of the tenets this soon. He highly doubted that Celestia would want him to allow a devil going around making deals and sucking souls. Kinda went against her schtick. Which meant he couldn't exactly let it slide if he could help it. "Besides, if I cant do it, then you get the bonus of her being more desperate and me being humiliated."

D. Rex D. Rex
Valentine's smile faded quickly and she glared daggers through his eyes.
"Listen you pompous lizard, you can play at being a divine's hoof if you like and I won't care, but don't you doubt what I can manage to do with my deals. I am no imp, I am Valentine d'vaal Dampierre! I am a Devil of the highest-tier and caliber! Not made from any petty-mortal soul tortured into a fiend, but born from evil itself! If you doubt what I can do I'll storm through those doors and show you right now!"

Avedon Avedon

Hurricos eyes narrowed in predatory amusement, insulting was the language of dragons, after all, "Such a high tier 'devil' that you were paired with a puny little mortal lizard that is clearly just Celestia's bitch because he couldn't even sneak into the castle properly. Clearly Mistress Valentine d'vaal Dampierre, you are a cut above the rest."

Rico chuckled, "If there is one thing you shouldn't doubt, it is my ability to doubt. Oh yes, storming those doors and getting yourself killed by the guards will sure show me, golly gosh. And even if you do somehow manage to kill them and busy through, I'm sure that will do wonders for the good will you will need to get her to trust you in whatever deal you have in mind. The only thing you can do to show me up, is step in where I fail, and show me that the might of your devilish deviance is more potent than the Sun. Otherwise you are simply shooting yourself in the foot to spite me, which is no skin off my nose." He concluded.

D. Rex D. Rex
She had never said he was just Celestia's bitch, infact Valentine had never really seemed to be bothered by any of the party members with divine affiliations! But Valentine's carefully laid out plans were no match for her pride and his goading! This had been a solo-mission at it's start and she could see it through on her own!
"Technically you just happened to follow me along after I found myself a castle-lead!"
She lifts her head and leaves to go looking for the nearest guards! She was going to go right in and do this herself! She looked around the room as she went, looking for an clues to hidden doors as a backup!

Intelligence Check: 23 (18+5)
Sin: Pride
Twist of Fate: 20

Avedon Avedon Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Hurrico shrugged with a smirk,"Technically you are quite right."

The dragon would scan the room with a quick once over with his eyes. To see if anything stood out to him. If not, then he would simple make his way up the stairs, he did not know where the Ladies room was at, but he was not planning on barging in. He knew she was up stairs though, so he might as well follow the proper enough channels.

When he did find a guard, he would say, "Dear pony, my name is Hurrico, I am a divine emissary of Princess Celestia. It is vital that I speak with her. I have also heard that our Lady has taken ill, and I wish to offer to her what aid I can through the power of Princess Celestia. Could you please ask her if I may be permitted entrance, as this is a very important matter."

Uhg.... he said please. If he wasnt careful, talking like a pony would become habit.

Intelligence check: 2 (2+0)

Charisma check: 21 (18+3)

Last edited:
Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Rainbow could feel Spitfire shaking slightly under her hoof. The mare was about to have a panic attack. While it's true that Spitfire had taken lives before, especially during the Griffon War... that was a war. This was different. She had taken a life without first being attacked. She had lured the guard over and just... turned him to stone. And while he wasn't technically dead, there weren't many cures available for petrification.

She just petrified a totally innocent guard and that was really beginning to bog her mind down. She couldn't even really think straight and when Rainbow Dash began to creep away, Spitfire barely even noticed!

Neither of the guards noticed anything at all as Rainbow Dash crept around. Spitfire noticed her disappear though and shook her head clear of its thoughts. She started to summon some lightning into her hooves and... stopped. She couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead she crept closer, keeping low to the ground...

Stealth Roll: 19

The guard noticed nothing... Except something hitting him on the back of the head, as Spitfire struck a mighty blow against him!

... The guard turned around visibly annoyed at being punched in the back of the head, and lashed out with his spear. He was shocked that it was just a mare standing there, and was even more shocked by how his spear kind of just... cut right across her eyes. Spitfire fell back with a shriek and the guard fell back with a shriek, too. He had never hurt anypony like that and was now feeling completely sick to his stomach!

Guard critically hit with a 20, for quadruple damage and blinded Spitfire in the process.

There was blood just pouring down Spitfire's face from where his spear slashed through her eyes, and she was starting to cry pretty intensely. The guard looked like he wanted to help, but was terrified of even stepping closer to the mare. "I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!"

The other guard would immediately notice this. So Rainbow had to either knock the other guard out, or ignore him and go tend to her marefriend...

• HP: 10/11
    AC: 14

--------------------
Spitfire Stats
HP: 23/39
AC: 14

Spell Points: 2/6
Sorcery Points: 5/5
Spell Save DC: 15

Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Somehow, the illusionist was still standing. And to make matters even more impressive, he shook off Applebloom's stunning strike as if nothing even happened! It didn't appear to phase him in the slightest. But both Wind and Applebloom could tell that the caster was badly hurt, and that he didn't really have any spells left. Well, he had plenty of spells left, but nothing he could use to actually fight them. All of his dangerous illusions had been no-sold by Applebloom, and his partner had been knocked into next week by the same mare!

And then Wind and Applebloom had both nearly knocked him out in a few seconds! He was barely standing, and knew that he was done. He did the only thing he could do... he lifted his quarterstaff and feebly swung at Applebloom! He missed. "... Good fight I guess, though we all know it wasn't." He said before being knocked the fuck out.

The crowd was dead silent. That... wasn't even an entertaining fight. That was a slaughter in their favour.

Avedon Avedon D. Rex D. Rex
Trixie was just standing there, calmly watching the exchange. These two obviously had clashing personalities and she was more than happy to just let them fight it out for now. But when the time came for her to speak up, she did. "... I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually agree with the stupid little hellspawn." Trixie said with a little frown playing across her face. "The truth is, Rico... you aren't the first light magic wielding creature that Lady Goldstream has tried to go to for assistance. And it's the same everytime... there is no light based cure for old age. Celestia can't just extend a ponies life. Well, she can, but she won't."

With that being said, Trixie scratched her head. "The good pony in me says the devil is bad and needs to go. But the more questionable side of me says... she might have the right card to get Lady Goldstream to give you what you need."

And with that being said, Trixie just... walked away. She wanted no part in whatever these two were about to do. But before she left, she flipped Rico a smoke bomb! Yes, a smoke bomb. "Throw this on the ground and Trixie shall appear. Fireworks and all."

Valentine
Valentine almost immediately spotted the secret door! It was built into the side of the main stairway and had some very tricky illusionary magic over it which made that area constantly look the same, hiding ponies who entered through there. However, Valentine could sense illusion in that area and after a moment of searching found a trigger on the wall which opened the passage.

Rico
Despite Rico's incredible charm, which was on great display this evening, the guard just stared at him with a bit of sadness and shook his head. "My friend... you are not the first Solar Paladin to attempt to heal Lady Goldstream. Why do you think you'd be any different?" the guard was up for a little bit of convincing but at the same time, Rico felt like it would be really unlikely that he could get past the guard.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

When Illusionist swung, Applebloom watched as he missed his shot, and watching the quarterstaff hit the ground. She'd watch as he was sent to the dirt, and then grinned, happy the fight was over. Then she noticed the lack of cheering, and looked around, wondering why everyone was quiet. Only when she realised that it had only been roughly sixteen seconds of... her beating the snot out of them, she'd realise why the crowd was not all that thrilled by the conclusion of the battle.

She'd look at Windy, and then to the crowd. She'd then look at the knight, and trotted over quickly, rolling him onto his stomach, and opened his visor slightly. She didn't need to kill him indirectly by him drowning in his own vomit. She'd look back up at the crowd, getting worried more and more by their silence. She'd glance at Windy, "Well.. .Let's get ourselves ready fer the next fight." She'd say,nodding to Windy.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver D. Rex D. Rex
Valentine stared at the smoke-bomb. She wished she had been the one that had gotten it. Of course there was a chance she'd save it and just use it later before bed incase she needed someone to talk to. She was right to not give it to her.
"Coooool!"
Valentine still wanted it. She followed Rico, having spent more time looking for the door than trying to butter up the guards it seemed Rico beat her to it. Not that it seemed to help too much! This was aaaaall his to talk his way through. She gave him a little twerk of her head though, indicating she had found something else.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow was just sitting there and waiting for Spitfire to be in some position to strike... and then she just fucking walked up and tried to punch the dude. Because apparently she thought she was capable of that. Taking that as her cue, she quickly ran over and delivered a round house kick to that other guard's face, and then whipped around to deliver a final punch, knocking that dude out cold. Looking up... she heard sudden screaming from Spitfire.

There was an instant moment of panic that went through her. She wasn't even sure what had happened, but a surge of adrenaline went through. Which, in turn, led her to barreling straight past the last guard, elbowing him, totally ignoring their presence, headed straight for Spitfire. There was blood running down her face and crying. Dear Celestia, what the hell had even happened. What was she thinking, running up and trying to just donkey punch the guy? She wasn't trained for that!

"Spitfire!" She grabbed a hold of them, trying to get the mare to hold still. Her eyes turned back to the guard, actually growling. "Come on, hold still, I'm right here!"

Rainbow Dash's AttackAttack on Rainbow's Guard: To-hit
Attack 1: 24 (15, +9)
Attack 2: 13 (4, +9)

Attack on Rainbow's Guard: Damage
Attack 1: 9 (3, +6)
Attack 2: 9 (3, +6)

Ability used on Spitfire's Guard: [Got Your Back, Spitfire!] Make a DC 14 Dexterity or Strength save or be knocked prone, 8 damage dealt.

Total Damage: 24

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

Wind was not expecting the sheer silence that followed their victory. Oh boy. The crowd was probably dead set against them now. This was going to be an uphill struggle from here on out. Wind's ears flattened against her head and she looked down. This atmosphere...it was all wrong. She felt like the bad guy. She felt wretched. It was sapping her will to fight, but logically, she knew she had to put that aside and fight as hard as she could next time too, otherwise, they could be defeated. In fact, she'd have to fight much smarter next time, to avoid the same mistakes she made here.

When Applebloom went to check on the knight, Wind followed her lead and checked on the Illusionist. His arrow wound was nonlethal but it was still bleeding. Wind tore some cloth and pressed it against the wound, before using the illusionist's hooves to keep it in place until the fighting tournament staff came to retrieve him. Hopefully their acts of compassion enamored them to the audience slightly.

She looked back to Applebloom, and nodded back. "Next time, I shall try to be more directly useful."

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The guard standing over Spitfire was so shocked and confused that he didn't even notice the blur of Rainbow coming at him! Luckily they were also both covered in black outfits, so he couldn't recognize either of them. Rainbow's elbow knocked the guard clean off his feet but from his perspective it looked less like an attack and more like she was worried about her friend.

They... didn't exactly look threatening. He hadn't even seen Rainbow knock the other guard out because he was focused on Spitfire, and it was dark. He looked up blearily from his place on the ground and just shook his head. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't... mean to do that! I just... she hit me, and I... I... get her to a hospital!" the guard barked out anxiously, not really sure what to make of this. Honestly Spitfire had barely even hit him! It was more like a tap. From his perspective he had really overreacted and maybe killed a mare.

Having Rainbow there helped... slightly. But Spitfire was still freaking out and shaking intensely, and crying. "I-Is.... Is it bad?!?" She asked while looking up at Rainbow and removing her hooves from her eyes. There was blood pouring from her eyes and her nose where the spear had cut through. Her eyes were just kind of... gone. The spear had taken out the middle of each eye and just left a huge gouge in its wake.

The guard kneeled over and puked. He didn't even care about the assault right now, Spitfire had lightly punched him and he took both her eyes in response.

Right now the pair had a bit of downtime to recover from their ordeal. The gate behind them once again opened and they were able to go back to the weapons room and just sit down. Spend some time recuperating and getting themselves together again. As they were sitting down and resting, the pit leader from before came into the room and approached them. He didn't look too happy.

"... Okay, on the one hoof, wow remind me never to piss that one off." He said while pointing at Applebloom and chuckling. "... But on the other hoof, the crowd hates you right now. Our next fight will be a bit harder than that, okay? You two can clearly handle yourselves. Take a moment to rest and step back into the pit when you are ready... within the next 5 minutes though."

And with that being said, he walked away!

Applebloom was happy when the gate on their side of the arena opened, and she quickly went inside to relax for a moment, and wrap up the wound on her shoulder. Thankfully, she found a potion and drank it, feeling t he wound seal nicely. She'd smile, before watching the Pit Leader come in, and explain the situation. She'd grimace, not liking what she was hearing, before nodding slowly, opting it was better to rest, than to argue.

She'd let out a shuddering breath, before looking at Windy, "So...How're you holding up?" She'd ask, smiling weakly at Windy. She didn't like the way that Windy had downplayed herself, and reached out, resting a hoof on Windy's shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile, "And you helped plenty in that fight." She'd say,smiling kindly.

The first thing Wind did was replace her slashed open armor for a fresh set, before also taking a potion. When the pit leader came in and talked to the, she listened, though she already knew what he was telling them. Logic dictated that the next round would be tougher than this one as their next combatants had also scored their own victory. And being hated by the audience spoke for itself. This was very different to how things worked in Dream Valley. This kind of tension and hostility from other ponies was something that would never have happened at home, or even in Canterlot to this degree. Saddle Arabia was a very different place.

"I am fine, though this is definitely not my comfort zone. It almost felt like we were the bad guys out there. We'll need to win their respect because I'm not sure I can shut out their hostility and its distraction could prove detrimental to our efforts. And...thank you. I suppose I know that my whistling supplementing your strength was a help to the fight, and if it's logical to focus my efforts on helping you again, I will do so, but I will try to handle myself this round. I admit I have been made to fell like I have something to prove. Anyway, let us return to the arena." she said, before smiling at Applebloom, and then heading back out.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon

It may just be Rico, but part of him suspected that the faith in the Princess here felt hollow. Now he certainly wasn't one to talk, but at this point he was starting to take the disbelief of his ability as a challenge. But not out of spite. Not really, anyway. Maybe it was just Celestias influence, but something told him letting the devil have her way was wrong here. And that even if the devil could give the Lady the platitude of a few extra years, that it wasnt the way he should allow. Even though he was a dragon, and didnt buy into all if it, it didnt mean he hasn't heard about the friendship and peace and harmony tripe. And from he he had heard of, he didnt see how a deal with a devil fit in at all.

He looked over at Valentine who caught his eye, and gave her a subtle nod of his head. Rico was not sure he would be able to make headway here. The guards denial made meant two things to Rico. Firstly, that whatever was plaguing the Lady, even if it were only old age, was dire enough that they wouldnt even let in one tonsee her even in Celestias behalf. Secondly, thay there was a distinct lack of faith that Celestia or her light could make a difference and wasnt worth trying. That they had been losing hope. He decided, that even if he couldn't heal her, he might at least be able to bring her peace enough to keep from making a decision she might later regret.

"Because...," Hurrico said, ", I have come to heal something else. Something that others of Celestia have neglected." He said sternly. Compassion was not a specialty of Rico, but it was something he had to follow now. Maybe he couldn't show compassion pony style, so he would just have to put a dragon spin on it.

Rico looked to Valentine, then turned to leave. He would go down the stairs and out of earshot of the guards before turning to the devil pony. "It doesn't look like they have any interest in receiving help. Did you find something?" He asked.

As Applebloom and Wind stepped back out onto the sandy floor of the arena, they were met by a few half-hearted cheers, and a lot of booing. The ones booing weren't even saying anything in particular... they were just booing out of disappointment. That last fight was a little too quick for their tastes. However, one glance at the audience would tell Applebloom and Wind that the booing wasn't actually directed at them.

They were booing at the arena itself, for throwing Wind and Applebloom against such unworthy opponents! So that was good for them, but also bad for them because the ponies weren't just turning against them... they were turning against the arena!

From over the speakers came the announcer again. "Aaaannnnd stepping into the arena once again we have the Great, the Mighty, Applebloom! And her partner the Beautiful, the Corageous Wind Whistler!" apparently the arena got their names. And also gave them titles. "This next fight will be unlike anything seen in this arena before! From the very depths of the Plane of Air, we give you... Galvanax the Stormbringer!"

In a blast of electricity their newest enemy appeared. He had no real body to speak of and instead was a condensed whirlwind, raging in a vaguely upright shape. He wore full plate armour and wielded a flail which had electricity dancing along it.
Myrmidon.png

Galvanax wasted no time in rushing forward, leaving a trail of sparkling electricity behind him. In the blink of an eye he was in front of them, and whipping his flail around. His first two attacks were aimed at Applebloom, and his third attack was aimed at Wind. Right now he was just trying to get a feel for their abilities. He missed Applebloom both times with his flail, but on the third attack he struck Wind soundly! As the flail collided with Wind, she would feel a surge of electricity release from the weapon and flow through her!

WIND: You take 10 bludgeoning damage and 17 lightning damage, and must make a DC 11 Constitution Save. On a failed save you are stunned and miss your turn.

-----------------------
Galvanax Stats
HP: ??/??
AC: 18

Lightning Strike: On Recharge

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow wasn't really sure if she should tell Spitfire the truth there. It was... bad. It looked really bad. The only thing that she could think of was being so glad they were still alive at all. There was horror written across her face from just seeing the injury. A pony missing a large section of both of their eyes, in a straight line like that was bone chilling. It really didn't help her already deep fears of losing Spitfire. This also confirmed one thing in her mind.

Spitfire... was not ready to be on these adventures. She really didn't seem to be.

"I... It doesn't look good, but you'll be okay." She answered shakily, gently grabbing the mare, lifting them up and spinning them around, flapping her wings to take off into the air. She didn't pay the guard any mind at all. Rainbow would rather forget they're there at all, lest she actually kill the guy. He didn't really mean to take out Spitfire's eyes, but... that wouldn't stop her absolute rage from breaking his neck. Out of sight, out of mind.

This whole operation was a bust. Better find the rest of the group and tell them about the egg before trying this again. With Spitfire in tow, she took off, headed for the hospital. What a fucking mess this turned out to be.

Wind tried to avoid the attack but was no battle-hardened gladiator. Close-quarters was her weakness, and thus she was hit. Her Storm Shield activated and returned a small charge of lightning back at the creature but it wasn't very effective due to this foe being a creature of lightning. Flying wouldn't be wise either, as it would take valuable time to take off and she'd still be vulnerable from the air, especially if it had projectile magic, which was likely. What Wind had to do was make some distance, and then support Applebloom from afar, where she would be at her most effective, able to attack, support and fully survey the flow of the battle.

Now what should she do? Wind considered using Darkness, but though that would give them an edge in this fight, it would only further turn the crowd against them. She needed to make this battle more entertain it, not obscure it completely. For now, all she could do is support Applebloom as usual. It was the logical thing to do in this fight. She was the flashier, tougher more skilled fighter of the two by far.

"Applebloom, I'm going to help you properly this time! Hit it hard and fast and make it flashy, and maybe we can win this crowd over with a hard-fought, hard-earned victory! Let's win this fight together!"

Action: Disengage and move away.

Bonus Action: Vengeance! (Applebloom gets advantage and +2 damage on next round of attacks)

Storm Shield: 9 lightning damage to Galvanax

HP: 24
AC: 15
Spell Points: 5
Bardic Inspiration: 2

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Spitfire was to busy crying to herself to even notice that she was being hauled into the air! Suddenly being blind was a really shaking experience and she didn't quite know how to handle it. Only after Rainbow took off into the air did Spitfire actually notice the flap of her marefriends wings. For the first time in Spitfire's life she was... terrified of heights. She clung to Rainbow quite tightly and just whimpered.

Without her sight, she was screwed. She could never do a flight show again. She could never even fly again. A blind pony had a hard enough time trying to walk, with the exception of some earth ponies who could feel vibrations through their hooves. But a blind pegasus? That was just asking to run headfirst into a tree and break your neck. Or run into somepony and injure them.

First things first, they had to ditch the black clothing. It would just draw to many questions. Questions they couldn't really afford right now.

Eventually they touched down at the hospital, which was rather packed due to the size of the city. Nevertheless, Spitfire and Rainbow got in rather fast. Not only because they were rather well known, but because Spitfire was kind of in need of emergency treatment!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Rainbow was trying not to break down herself. She really needed to keep it together right now for Spitfire's sake, but she also felt like crying. There were some tears forming in her eyes that went completely ignored. If she started bawling now, things would end up even worse. Spitfire really needed to believe that things were going to be okay. It's nothing a little Light Magic or Nature Magic can't fix.

Before they had landed at the hospital, she did just that. Ditched their clothing. Rainbow literally just tore her off entirely, leaving it on a random roof top. For Spitfire, she was a little more careful. "Don't worry, it's just me," she soothed quickly, before taking off theirs as well, dumping it in that same place. Fuck those things.

After that, since it had taken her not even half a minute, they were at the hospital. She brought them in as quickly as she could. The lobby was packed, but from the way Spitfire looked and Rainbow's panicked haste, they were brought in for emergency treatment fast enough. Of course, since it's emergency treatment, Rainbow had to wait outside. She would understandably only get in the way of the doctors.

Now was the waiting game. Rainbow took a seat on the floor somewhere, looking down and away from the others to hide her tears.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
The nurses very quickly ripped Spitfire away from Rainbow, and then rushed the mare off to surgery. There was a lot of work to do. Within a minute Spitfire was behind closed doors, and Rainbow was left there alone in the waiting room. A few ponies glanced at her as they walked by, but nopony really cared. Hospitals were a place for tears. Perhaps her lover was dead? Dying? Perhaps she just lost a parent? They didn't know for sure, but nopony was judging her tears.

Spitfire was in surgery for nearly three hours. Doctors kept coming out and giving brief reports, but it almost all consisted of 'We're doing our best' and 'You should be prepared to help her get over this'. Rainbow would immediately be able to tell that the doctors were not at all confident in their abilities to give Spitfire her sight back. Even when healers began to appear, they all left looking rather distraught and saddened.

A few minutes after the latest healer left, the primary doctor stepped out and approached Rainbow. "... Rainbow Dash, it's a pleasure to meet you. I have a great amount of respect for you..." He sat down in the chair beside her and was obviously just softening her up. "Rainbow Dash, you are going to need to be strong for her. We cannot give Spitfire her sight back. The kind of magic needed for that is... far more powerful than we have access too."

Avedon Avedon D. Rex D. Rex
Okay, that got the guards actually thinking! It wasn't as if they didn't want to help Lady Goldstream, it was more that they had no more hope. A number of Celestial paladins and clerics had come in, but they simply couldn't help. Or, they were forbidden to help. Fixing old age is just not something that was allowed; it went against the natural order of things.

While those two went about their business, Trixie made sure to stick around. She was close enough that she could help out if she absolutely had too, but she would rather not help out at all. They were both big ponies... or rather, a big dragon and a big devil. They could take care of themselves. Hopefully. Trixie was rather fond of Valentine and didn't want her dying!

So the only question now is... what did they want to do?

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver D. Rex D. Rex
"Alright then, let's try this my way. Your turn to follow unless you want to keep talking to the guards, we can always try to meet up on the other end! Do as you will!"
Valentine put her hooves behind her head, standing on her hind legs and stretching from side to side. She had to limber up to sneak them in, dexterity was key here. As was discretion. That is why so as to not draw any attention Valentine danced an inconspicuous electric slide across the room to where she had spotted the hints of a secret door, seeing if she could find a way to open it.

Avedon Avedon Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

"No need for talking. I learned what I needed." He said, seemingly not perturbed by the implication. He indeed learned what he needed, and had his next course if action in mind already. And right now that meant finding this secret passage, which Valentine seemed to have a clue.

Rico stood there and watched the not so inconspicuous movements. He followed her, though in a much more casual walk. He would wait, with rarely seen draconic patience, giving her the room to do her work.

Applebloom would step back into the arena with Windy, smiling, feeling a little bit better. Then she saw the crowd, and how they looked ready to riot. Not against them, but the damn arena! She was actually worried now, and looked at Windy, "i think we might be in more..." The she saw their next opponent, "... Trouble..." She'd finish, looking at the strange creature. Looked like some kind of elemental. The way electricity arced about, she was actually worried about trying to beat the creature down.

Then Windy got hit. She'd snarl, and fly into the fight at the creature!

Action Used: Attack! (Galvanax)
To Hit: Miss!

The First attack went wide, but she followed up quickly!

Second Action used: Attack! (Galvanax)
To Hit: Miss!

Now Applebloomw as actually getting a little worried. She was slipping up, and it was leaving her wide open for anything! She'd hastily throw another attack!

Bonus Action Used: Attack! (Galvanax) (Slashing)
To Hit: CRIT
Damage: 27 + 2 (7 + 7 + 5 + 8) 2 Added from Windy

Applebloom would slash her hoof across the creature's face, before stepping back quickly, channeling her ki through herself, and she felt her senses heighten a bit, in preparation for attack.

Ki Point Used: Patient Defence - 1 - You may spend 1 Ki Point to give all attacks against you disadvantage for that round.

-------
Applebloom
Hp: 43/43
AC: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Back