• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP - Age of Exploration (D&D 5e Custom System)

Characters
Here
Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
"I'd recommend hiding." Spitifre said lightly, beginning to drag the body of the guard she murdered away. She hid it in the bushes where it would not be found any time soon. She then went over to hide in the bushes further away, behind as much cover as she could find. Until Valentine and Midnight gave the signal, all the group could do was hide and wait.

Avedon Avedon Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
The door was not locked, allowing the pair to simply march right in. Past the door was a large round room, with a small round table in the centre. Around the table were five guards seemingly lost in a poker game, with three more guards lounging on beds nearby. The three guards weren't sleeping, but also didn't have any armour on. At the moment two of them were polishing armour and one was sharpening a weapon.

This was just a guard post, and the guards glanced up at the two of them briefly with nods before going back to what they were doing.

Across the room was a corridor with a single door at the end. In front of that door was another guard, who seemed to be standing at guard.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Valentine nodded to the guards who were polishing their armor, playing it cool.I mean she was always "cool"...She moved over to the guard by the door and sort of stood infront of him, just staring, waiting for him to move out the side of the way before politely said
"Excuse me."
She motioned to the door behind him.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon

As Midnight looked around, counting the guards and calculating their odds. He and Valentine walked over to the guard by the door, with him paying more attention to everything and everyone else. With Valentine’s comment, Midnight snapped back to what he was doing.

“Apologies, never been here before so I got curious. We’ve been told to come and make sure that this egg that we’ve received tonight, from some adventurers, is placed together with the others securely.” Said Midnight as he indicated to the bag on his back with the egg inside it. “So, where exactly do we put the egg?”

HP 44/44
AC 15
-2 to-hit because of Desert Heat 1/3
Spell Slots
Novice 2/4
Apprentice 1/1

Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Shadeofshade Shadeofshade
As Valentine and Midnight approached the guard, the halberd he was holding came to point slightly towards them. Not in a violent manner, but certainly in a warning manner. It was at this point that they would notice the guard did not have the same armor as the other guards had on, including their own illusions. His was a shining gold, with intricate silver engravings on it. "Nobody is allowed past, guard or not. I have my orders." He stated firmly, the halberd coming back up to rest at a safe position at his side.

Superwholock Superwholock
From off to the side, shackled up and about to be moved to a jail cell, was Arctica Superion. From her small corner of the room she could see these two guards come in, but would notice that they did not carry themselves like guards in the least. The shackles around her hooves were metal, but not of the best quality. Most of the guards in the room weren't paying attention to her or the newcomers at all. What would she like to do?

Shadeofshade Shadeofshade Avedon Avedon
Arctica watched the new 'guards' with interest. Something about their mannerisms was off. The young mare had run into many a guard in her rather sordid life. Although, she had been doing better lately. Unfortunately, it seemed she could not keep her nose clean for very long. The two stallions currently in the hospital with various injuries courtesy of herself was a testament to that. Her parents would have a fit when they came to bail her out. If they came to bail her out. They might be so fed up with her at this point that they decided to let her stew for a bit. At least she could be certain that one of her siblings would get her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back