• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MLM - Pick a Fandom

Methuselah87

Avoiding conflict starts a war within yourself
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Mikey ( He / They ). I'm a queer author / artist looking for an RP partner. I've been writing for almost 15 years and desperately need to write with another human because my own writing is getting stale and I need interaction. I hail from gaiaonline and haven't had an RP platform since 2018. Please help me.

-

General Rules

1. All site rules apply
  2. Limit to 5 characters max per RP (excluding in-world originals to puppet as needed)
  3. Daily, biweekly, or weekly response (indicated at time of conception)
  4. OOC obligatory for any and all questions, issues, or debates
  5. Act respectfully and responsibly
  6. No gore/blood/needle mentions
  7. No asshole characters
  8. No double posting - wait your turn
  9. No belittling of any kind tolerated
  10. Please write gay romance with me

Character Skeleton: (adjustable as needed)

Topic Chosen: (list below)

Name:

Race: (mythical and/or human)

Height:

Hair and eye color:

Sexuality:

Place of Origin/Birth:

Current location: (optional)

Power: (if any)

Weapon of choice: (if any)

Image of character: (if none, I can draw them for $5 - so message me privately if you want that)

Background: (2 paragraphs / 500 word max)

Topic List:

*favorite topics

(Live Action)

Star Trek*

Star Wars*

The Mandalorian*

Fleabag

New Girl

Sandman

The OA

Sense8*

The Witcher

Narcos

Shameless

Sweet Tooth

Stranger Things*

Umbrella Academy*

Midnight Mass

Jekyll

Dr. Who

Torchwood

Hannibal

(Movies)

Ghibli*

Pacific Rim*

Hellboy*

Hannibal

The Hobbit

LOTR

(Anime)

Arcane*

Bee and Puppy Cat

Dragon Prince

Code Lyoko*

Digimon*

Pokemon

Mushishi

Wolf's Rain*

Inuyasha

Castlevania

BNA*

One Punch Man

Mob Psycho 100

Naruto

XxxHolic

Tsubasa

Cardcaptor Sakura

Death Note

Ouran High School Host Club*

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Dororo

Demon Slayer

Attack on Titan

Devilman Crybaby

Blue Exorcist

Noragami*

Case Study of Vanitas

Erased

Aggretsuko

HunterxHunter*

Saiki K

Code Geass

Cowboy Bebop*

Yu-Gi-Oh

Teen Titans*

Fruits Basket*

(Graphic Novels and Comics)

Batman

Spiderman

X-Men*

Riddick

Marvel movies (on thin ice)

(Videogames)

Raft

Grounded

Skyrim*

Harvest Moon*

Story of Seasons*

Zelda*

Borderlands

Animal Crossing

Dragon Age

(Pitches from me will vary depending on the topic of choice. Choose a topic and I will offer a pitch for that specific topic, or we can pitch collaborate)

-

Thank you for your attention. Please ask any questions you may have and be nice to me please.

Attachments

• 20220119_145544.jpg
    20220119_145544.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Topic Chosen: Ouran Highschool Host Club

Name: well, my name is Kieran, if we're talking about my OC's name, it's Ryukō but I'll play any of the cast if needed :)

Age: well, I'm 18, but since OHSHC is placed in a highschool let's go with 16

Race: human

Height: 5'5

Hair and eye color: my character's hair is light brown but he often dyes it different colors, right now it's acid green, his eyes are sky blue

Sexuality: Gay

Place of Origin/Birth: Tokyo Japan

Weapon of choice: even though OHSHC isn't an anime about weapons and such, Ryukō is quite skilled with a katana

Image of character: (I can't draw and don't have the money to buy a picture 👉👈 so here's a picture of some anime guy who I think looks like what Ryukō would look like)19-sakuya-watanuki-servamp-anime-screenshot (1)~2.jpg

Background: Ryukō's family started out extremely poor, it wasn't until his mother married a very rich man that they became rich, his step-father isn't a kind man and often treats Ryukō poorly, but it doesn't bother him. In fact, Ryukō's pretty oblivious to the world around him, which is why he's the "dreamer" type host. He loves to talk to others about where he's from, but often looses track half way through. (He's got ADHD)

Topic Chosen: Ouran High School Host Club

Name: Toshiro Yamato

Race: Human

Height: 6'0

Hair and eye color: Black, brown

Place of Origin/Birth: Okinawa

Current location: Host Club

Power: N/A

Weapon of choice: Good with a baseball bat

Image of character:
Tumblr_l_1163995644662896.gif

Background:

Toshiro is a shy person who lives in a rich, closed off district with his family. He is one of six children, all sisters and one brother, and his mother ignores him. His father is always abroad working in China. Often, he will send his son tons of money and a task to complete, which Toshiro dutifully completes.

Calm, generous, and kind, Toshiro spends his time getting out of situations he definitely agreed to earlier but no longer wants to participate in. He also enjoys basking on the school lawn. Lastly, he frequents the host club looking for a boyfriend, which usually just ends in him spending a lot of money (as usual). He likes boys with weird colored hair.

-

Topic Chosen: Ouran High School Host Club

Name: Togarashi Shu

Race: Human

Height: 5'10

Hair and eye color: Black, blue

Sexuality: Bisexual

Place of Origin/Birth: Tokyo

Current location: Host Club

Power: N/A

Weapon of choice: Pacifist, runs away

Image of character:
Tumblr_l_291129032258366.jpg

Background:

Toga is a chaotic bisexual. He never makes normal decisions, values tea and expensive things, and spends all his time bugging his best friend, Toshiro. His parents are mysteriously absent from his life. He lives alone in the city in a generous condo with his two black doberman dogs. His dogs are trained in self defense and often follow him around the city when he allows it.

Toga lost his twin brother at a young age and refuses to talk about it. His grades are terrible, but he's excellent with people, so he has a LOT of connections. He's slept with a lot of the student body for some reason.

Still open for more people! Ideally I'd like between 3-4 RP's at once and I currently have 2 WIPs.

Topic Chosen: BNA

Name: Koah

Race: Deer Beastman

Height: 6'0

Hair and eye color: Brown and blue

Place of Origin/Birth: Tokyo

Current location: Anima City

Power: Leap incredible distances / enhanced hearing

Weapon of choice: A tranquilizer gun

Image of character: (WIP)

Background:

Koah is a doctor at the urgent care facility, where he has worked since finishing his residency. He is a devoted man who spends his life helping others and protecting the peace of the city.

He grew up in a small town in northern Japan. As a young man, he was shot in the leg in his deer form with an arrow, and discovered by humans to be a Beastman.

He fled to Tokyo, changed his name, and went to medical school to become a doctor, spending all of his free time researching Beastmen medicine.

He was recently outed as a Beastman and took up residence in Anima City looking for refuge amongst his own.

Topic Chosen: BNA

Name: Midori Kuro (literally means Green Black in Japanese)

Race: Wolf type beastman

Height: 6'1

Hair and eye color: black hair and electric green eyes

Sexuality: gay

Place of Origin/Birth: Tokyo Japan

Current location: AnimaCity

Power: he has the reflexes, hearing, and scent of a wolf, he's quite strong, even for his size, he can do a full shift, but only does it on the rare occasions

Weapon of choice: he prefers to use his hands, similar to his Idols Shirou and Michiru

Image of character:
Screenshot_20230619-183910-453.png
Screenshot_20230619-190742~2.png
Background:
Midori grew up in Tokyo, ridiculed by his peers for being a beastman, many of the beastman he's encountered have described him as 'terrifying' and 'rude' but it's due to his bluntness and strange silence, he doesn't like most humans, but there are a few he likes, though he'd never admit it to them or even to himself. He met the Mayor of Animacity when he moved to the island and was trained by Shirou so that he could help when Shirou wasn't around. (Something about Shirou needing a break from being the Silver wolf) Shirou even taught him how to do a full transformation so that when Shirou was gone, Midori could give the citizens of Animacity some kind of hope in times of need, though he made sure that everyone knew he wasn't the silver wolf.

Hi! Im admittedly a little confused if I’m supposed to post a character idea here, but I’d seriously love a pacific rim role play!

Hi! Im admittedly a little confused if I’m supposed to post a character idea here, but I’d seriously love a pacific rim role play!
Awesome! Haha sorry some people just slapped posts here. Send me a private message and lets talk about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back