• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MK's Multifandom Search (Big Craving for Hunter X Hunter or Attack on Titan)

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! Welcome to my thread! : ) My name is MK! Nice to meet you!

Firstly, a little bit about me:
-I am 17, I'll be 18 in April. My pronouns are she/her.
-I have roughly 6 years of role-playing experience. Most of which has been on this site (though I'm still utter trash at BBCode)
-I'm in the PST timezone.
-I'm a senior in high school in a dual enrollment program, so I have quite a bit of homework. But with CoRoNaVirUs this makes roleplay a bit more accessible to me now since I'm home all day, especially now that I have all my college applications done.
-I may not be too apt to respond multiple multi-paragraph responses every day since at the moment I'm on a trashy, old PC who likes to throw tantrums and disconnect me from the wifi at an alarmingly consistent rate. But I'm more than likely getting a laptop for Christmas, so I will be able to respond more frequently after that. Please be patient with me : )
-I am open to roleplaying either in RP Nation PMs, or on Discord or through e-mail!

Secondly, a bit on my RP style/preferences:
-I will only do fandom roleplays, but I will do AUs for these fandoms.
-I will do any ship, MxM, MxF, FxF, and enby x M/F!
-Platonic ships are okay too!
-Listed below with lists of fandoms I'm craving I'll have characters I would really love if you could play.
-I prefer to double up!
-I can typically respond anywhere from a paragraph to 4 or more depending on what's going on in the roleplay and your personal preferences. I'm a bit lenient on length, if you respond with a few lines that's totally fine, so long as you give me something to work with. Quality over quantity. : )
-Please, use decent grammar in the roleplay. I don’t mind if you slip up or if English isn’t your first language that’s not your fault haha. I mean like please don’t use text-talk in-character lmao. But text-talk is totally okay in OOC chat!
-OOC chat is very much encouraged! Please, let's be friends and geek out together!
-I ADORE doing things in OOC like making soundscapes/playlists, Pinterest boards, and just shooting off random headcanons with my rp partners I think that’s one of the most fun parts of rp, if you carry that same energy I’m sure we’ll get along immediately, however if you don’t like doing those things I don’t mind it’s not a MUST HAVE when I roleplay. : )))

Okay, I think that's enough about me, now onto the fandoms! Ones that I'm particularly craving will be marked with a double asterisk (**)

TV Shows and Movies:
-Chilling Adventures of Sabrina**
-Sabrina Spellman (FxF)**
-Ambrose Spellman (MxM or MxF)​
-Little Women (2019 version)
-Jo March (FxF)​
-Shameless (US version)
-Lip Gallagher (MxF)​
-Itaewon Class
-Geun-Won (MxM or MxF. This would also have to end up being a sort of alternate ending to the show because they really had that opportunity to give Geun-Won the redemption arc he deserved and instead just made him more of an asshole with an even darker edge to him smh)​
-Seung-Gwon (MxF)​
-Toni (MxF)​

Anime:
-Attack on Titan**
-Reiner Braun** (MxF, I would love you forever if you were down to play him.)​
-Levi Ackerman (MxF)**​
-One Punch Man
-Genos (MxF)​
-Black Butler
-Agni (MxF)​
-William T. Speares (MxF)​
-Ouran High School Host Club
-Takashi Morinozuka (MxF)​
-Hunter X Hunter** (I have not completed the anime yet but I know and most likely can play any character you ask me to)
-Leorio (MxF)**
-Illumi (MxF)** (again, I would love you forever if you would be willing to play this character)​
!!!Note though, I WILL NOT play Gon or Killua in a romantic way unless we do an AU where they're like 16+. I'm sorry but playing a 12-14 year old with romance in mind makes me :bishiesparklesl:uncomfy :bishiesparklesr:
Also, remember I'm open to any AUs you might have in mind for these fandoms! Please don't hesitate to tell me ideas! I would love to collaborate on a plot we'll both enjoy!!

Also, another note: I've been seeing a couple different people wanting to roleplay Among Us? I love Among Us and although I'm not too familiar with the lore yet, I'm really, really curious to find out how one might go about doing that. Please, if you're interested and willing to enlighten me, shoot me a PM too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back