• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern mixtapes & mistakes [ALWAYS OPEN PROBABLY NEVER CLOSED]

eclipsa

faerie sightings
[class=main] cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/107908.png), auto!important; font-family: 'Sulphur Point', sans-serif; color: #000; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify [/class] [class=box] background: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(145,174,217,1) 0%, rgba(255,132,200,1) 50%, rgba(212,238,133,1) 100%); width: 300px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=title] color: #fff; font-size: 20px; padding: 4px; text-align: center; font-family: 'VT323', monospace; [/class] [class=picture] background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b7/6b/2c/b76b2c532e33a527b853051076aaa258.jpg); height: 150px; width: 300px; background-size: 100% auto; background-position: center [/class] [class=quotebox] padding: 5px; text-align: center; color: #fff; white-space: nowrap; [/class] [class=scrollbox1] background: #fff; height: 150px; width: 300px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scrollbox2] height: 150px; width: 320px; overflow: auto; [/class] [class=scrollbox3] margin-right: 20px; padding: 3px [/class] [class=credit] color: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center [/class] [class=break] background: linear-gradient(90deg, rgba(145,174,217,1) 0%, rgba(255,132,200,1) 50%, rgba(212,238,133,1) 100%); height: 2px; [/class] [div class=main][div class=box][div class=title]MIXTAPES & MISTAKES[/div][div class=picture][/div][div class=quotebox]"sorry there are brains on my homework"[/div][div class=scrollbox1][div class=scrollbox2][div class=scrollbox3]zombies, parties, and homework. just the life of a student in pembroke university! it's been about a year since the zombie virus spread, but the government sure didn't let it slow anything down! life goes on as normal, you just might have to commit a zombie murder here and there. this may sound horrifying, but don't worry, it's not so bad. there are free defense classes as well as monthly weapon checks. crime has surprisingly fallen, but when you spend your days trying to stay alive you don't have nearly enough time for crime.

what's harder: navigating social media drama or surviving a zombie hoard?
[div class=break][/div]hi! memey summary aside this is a remix of an old rp i did on my other account! if it sounds familiar: it is! but now there are zombies! bc why not! last time we had radio djs n that will probably be a thing again. the roleplay will take place here but there will be a discord where we have channels for different social media forms (instagram and twitter) where we "post" as our characters and let the characters respond and whatnot. i'll also have an "instant messenger" which is essentially just a discord channel where we do ooc but in character if that makes sense. it will all relate to the posts in character on the site, and if you are not active on the posts here then you will be blocked from responding to anything on the discord server. we can come up with events together to push the plot along, but it's primarily character driven. hit me up if you have any questions!
[/div][/div][/div][div class=credit]milk inc.[/div][/div][/div]

neat! i'm interested
this sounds neato...
hiii i am here
interested!
Neat! I'm interested. :)
obviously i'm here
interested!
super cool! definitely interested!
idk... this is kinda... 🥵

in other words, i'm fookin' in bitch
you already know the deal