• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern it's dead go away

eclipsa

faerie sightings

this doesn't really have a plot. it revolves around a group of college kids just trying to get by. there's going to be drama i assume. i don't have like an angst filled plot for you guys, just some chill college drama. i really needed to like ~ relax ~ and shit so here we have it.

there aren't any roles hOWEVER. i would like there to be a couple of radio djs to help rae and me pick playlists. everything else is fair game. i don't really want there to be any frats or sororities tho sorry :/

the idea i have is basically that there's the roleplay on here, and on discord we have channels for different social media forms (instagram and twitter) where we "post" as our characters and let the characters respond and whatnot. i'll also have an "instant messenger" which is essentially just a discord channel where we do ooc but in character if that makes sense. it will all relate to the posts in character on the site, and if you are not active on the posts here then you will be blocked from responding to anything on the discord server. everyone will get to give out suggestions and what not for what should happen, what kind of events there are, and etc.

character sheet: here
discord: m&m

Last edited by a moderator:
i propose that our duos show be called 'crackin a cold one open with the gays' bc it seems appropriate???

i will maybe make an npc thread for this here but i might just put it on the discord so we'll see fam

If not too many have joined I’m down! I don’t have social media, I hate drama and if someone wants to be my friend they can talk to my irl ?. But that can tie into my oc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back