• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern it's dead go away

hey uh if it isnt too crowded or the ship hasn't sailed is there room bc i am curious and I was a radio dj last semester so i can vibe with this set up if it isn't too late! I'm usually pretty busy during midweek from like 9-3 PM central, so if you think it'd move too fast for me to keep up with lmk too

something this small is something i can get behind sign me up
the cs and the discord are both up~
hey uh if it isnt too crowded or the ship hasn't sailed is there room bc i am curious and I was a radio dj last semester so i can vibe with this set up if it isn't too late! I'm usually pretty busy during midweek from like 9-3 PM central, so if you think it'd move too fast for me to keep up with lmk too
pop on in!! we have 4 djs but i'm totally down to add more dj slots since so many people are interested in them! you should be good on the time, i'm most active at like midnight-3am central honestly

the cs and the discord are both up~
pop on in!! we have 4 djs but i'm totally down to add more dj slots since so many people are interested in them! you should be good on the time, i'm most active at like midnight-3am central honestly

tbh i can vibe with not being a dj too because i wasn't a dj this semester and still appreciate the college radio station <3 but okay! I'll definitely look into this!! ty

tbh i can vibe with not being a dj too because i wasn't a dj this semester and still appreciate the college radio station <3 but okay! I'll definitely look into this!! ty
i'm adding at least two more anyway, so honestly feel free to apply as a dj!

threesuns recommended this... are you guys still accepting or have you got too many already??
just pop in the discord! i really don't have a limit on players or characters, the more the merrier. it's mostly fun (save the one angst plot line) and definitely isn't too full!

I’ve never used discord, can someone explain what it is ? .-.

I’ve never used discord, can someone explain what it is ? .-.
it's an instant messenger, and from this point forward will be required for the rp. it's easy to use, i just got my account like last week and i'm having no trouble with it!

it's an instant messenger, and from this point forward will be required for the rp. it's easy to use, i just got my account like last week and i'm having no trouble with it!
I know theres a voice thing we will be required to use that?

I can’t get discord until tomorrow unfortunately

once this gets going more i'm planning on applying for a hosted project and having two colleges so we'll always be open ~

hey there, is it alright if i hop in? this looks like so much fun and i’d love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back