Miu x Kiibo (Lookin for a Kiibo!) |Danganronpa|

Miu_Kinnie

The biggest Miu kinnie ♡
Yo! It's ya girl Ren again, and welcome to my Kiiruma interest check! I've been craving some Miu x Kiibo so pleas if anyone out there can play a Kiibo keep reading and hopefully we can roleplay!

My Roleplay info/requirments:

*Be 18+, I'm 24 and don't wanna roleplay with minors, sorry!

*I'm fine with any style and size for responses. I can go from illiterate to advanced literate, and I can use asterisks if you'd like to use them! I'm literally okay with anything XD

*Remember that I'm lookin for a Kiibo! I'll be taking the role of Miu!

*Play Kiibo as canon as possible, I'll be doing the same for Miu!

*For this pairing I'm okay with romance or platonic! (Well as platonic as they can be XD) Though romance is slightly more Prefered

*All AUs except for Gender bend AUs are okay for this pairing for me! (Sorry I don't want to gender bend them)

Plot ideas I have:
The spoilers underneath them describe the plot/AU idea! These are totally optional to use though! (Also these are all for romance! If you want platonic you don't have to read!)

*Kiibo/Miu to the rescue!
So, we all know how Kokichi is an absolute dick to Miu and Kiibo. What happens when he takes an insult too far with Kiibo/Miu standing nearby? Kiibo/Miu go to help the other. If it is Miu helping Kiibo after hearing Kokichi take a joke too far she'll probably cuss him out and insult the crap out of him. If it's Kiibo helping Miu after hearing Kokichi take a joke too far he'll probably argue back to him and storm off with Miu, something like that. I imagine it'd make for some fluff!

*An inventor and her robot
This would take place at their time during Hope's Peak. Basically, what'd happen if y'know, they got crushes on each other? Sorry that it sounds so basic ;-;

*Inventor's block
Basically, Miu has inventor's block, and she can't think of anything to build. When Kiibo sees this he tries to help, and it'd be one of their bonding moments!

If this interests you at all pleeeeaaaaase comment on this or DM me!^^

Last edited:
Oh I forgot to add my triggers! The following are triggers for me:

*super duper heavy angst
*super duper heavy horror/gore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back