• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me
Old
Comfortable roleplaying male or female roles, multiple characters
Regarding LGTBQ - Most of my characters are Hetero. I do have a couple characters who aren’t. Complex characters.
I prefer roleplaying with those who are 18+

3rd Person, Past Tense
My typical post is 400-700 words
I prefer to post at least twice a week. Otherwise I get bored.
I roleplay in PM’s. (I do have Discord, but don’t like it for roleplay. OOC is okay.)

No animated Gif’s please. Eye problems on my end.

I tend to avoid dark, depressing themes. Also inner city type crime. Drugs, etc … all turn offs. Drugs and child abuse tore my own family apart. I had an older brother in a gang and a stepfather that beat like a slave me for 10 years. So, I don’t need to roleplay it.

Fandoms
I rarely ever do any. Fact is, I haven’t watched many, especially anime. But if I am going to do a fandom, it would have to be with Original Characters.

Star Trek setting. (Not that bastardization, Discovery.)
Deathlands

Crossover Fiction
Lensman crossed with Battletech (I have a complex homebrew setting based on Battletech technology and human expansion from an old rpg called Space Opera, which was partly based on Lensman and Star Wars.)

Anachronisms
An anachronism is something out of its time or place.
Post Apocalypse - waking from cryogenic suspension into a brave new world born of post atomic horror.
Time Travel (usually one way)
Parachronic travel

UFO
Who doesn’t love a good alien invasion or conspiracy?

Fantasy
I tend to avoid most fantasy as it lacks rules. Too easy to godmod. But every now and then you can have a little fun with it. Urban fantasy is fun. Vampires, Werewolves? Boring. The only vampires I have liked are Anne Rice type and another the I, Vampire series by Michael Romkey are the best two I have ever known.

Science Fiction
Like fantasy, one has to be careful or the tech can run away with the story. I like to create settings. They tend to be very involved, researched, and complex. I even have a Shadowrun setting. One of my favorite settings is based largely on Expanse - minus the events of the actual show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back