• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About me:

I'm looking for someone to hopefully write with long-term!
I prefer PM’s (One thread for OOC; One for IC)
I typically manage about a pagee (400-500 words). More or less depends on what I have to respond to - and how tired I am from work.

I am old.
I work a 70 hour week. Weekends off.
(I am looking hard at moving closer to work and cutting back on the hours. But that may be months away.)

I am not ghost friendly. I hate ghosts. Just kidding. This is a hobby. I get that. I get that RL takes over at times. However, I set aside time for my hobby and like to keep it filled up, Communicate if you can. If you disappear without communicating, I may fill up your time slot with someone else.

I prefer to write as a male.
Triggers: I don’t really have triggers per se. But there are a number of subjects that I avoid. Drugs, dark stuff, forbidden topics.

Doubling. I do not mind. It really depends on the plot. Some are better with multiple characters. Others, the extras get in the way. However, my MC is best as a male. I normally use a CS for every character.

Fandoms: I normally avoid them. But I can get into original characters sometimes.
Expanse (minus the alien stuff)
Firefly (post canon or prequel set pre Exodus)
Star Trek (post canon, no Discovery or Picard)
Space 1999
Stargate (minus the Goaulds, Asgard, etc … something Original)

Game Fandom
Battletech (I have a homebrew setting that is very, very original. None of the Houses exist.)
It’s been too long since I played WoW or EQ.
Timelords EABA
Greyhawk ( been far too long)

Books / Movies
Deathsport
Genesis II
Ann McCaffrey series
Deathlands
Atlas Shrugged
Quag Keep
Brave New World

Original Homebrew Settings
Cenotaph Worlds (sort of a Stargate but with Fantasy)
Uplift (Star Trek, but with uplifted animals)
5000 BCE
Fractured Humanity (far future in a post Battletech type technology setting)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back