• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MistfitHigh : A school for troubled teens

AzoicSiren

So this is an Anime style, character base open roleplay. The high school is based in Japan and is a private school for those who tend to not fit in with public school or can no longer go due to family, court orders, Emancipation agreements. ect ( get creative about why they are there) there is also dorm style housing on campus/off as well with supervisors of course. I also have a Discord For this RP Its posted in my profile link or message me if it is easier. I'm new to this platform as well so if I'm doing something wrong let me know.

Last edited:
Kira
15 years old
5’2
Petite body type
102 Ib
Kira has long blonde
hair that falls past her lower back and dark deep blue eyes with a haunting gaze.
She has milky white
skin and a petite frame with lengthy legs and arms. She wears a long white cardigan
with a black and white striped shirt that goes to her knees. Black shorts that matched
her black velvet collar around her neck. She carries a crossbody black purse
and wears black booties on her feet that look a little too big on her. She has
no piercings or tattoos. Kira is new to
town and has been recently placed with a NEW foster family in the area.
Kira is very introverted
with violent tendencies. She is soft-spoken and often shows little remorse for
her actions. She doesn’t like anyone in her personal bubble or to touch her.
She does have a soft
spot for Nature and Animals.

: Kira was walking down the alleyway near her school. A pile of books in one arm, cradling them
against her hip. Her other hand was busy fiddling with a scythe charm attached
to her bag. Her fingers caressing the blade shape of it over and over as she
looked up towards the sky in deep thought about what just happened earlier
today. she didn’t mean to hurt the girl. Honestly, she was just caught off guard
when this girl with brown hair bumped into her and she tried to
apologize. Kira just freaked out when the girl gestured towards her, almost
touching her again. That’s when Kira took the girls arm and twisting it up
against her back until she cried. Other girls from the private school gathered
around and started cheering Kira on. Kira snapped out of it and threw the girl
to the ground and glanced at her coldly before walking away.
Now Here she was
in the alley and staring at her feet " I got a little carried
away" Suddenly A group of girls from the school was coming into the alley behind her, talking loudly about what happened at the school. Kira was hoping to become unnoticed and slip out of the alley before one of the girls shouted at her "HEY YOU! You're the one that took down that mafia Princess! I can't stand her but I am a little pissed since I look forward to tormenting her every day and you took that away from me." Kira stopped walking and looked over her shoulder at them" I don't care who she is and I don't care what I took from you. Go play your games somewhere else.." That didn't seem to sit well with these girls because they all looked to their so-called leader, who was clenching her fist " What did you say to me! No one talks to me like that" They headed towards Kira. Kira sighed and looked at her feet " well... just so you know I don't play nice" Kira whispered and the girls proceeded to attack her. Kira tried her best, but there were 5 girls on one and she was a little thing. Kira landed on the ground, the girls kicking her over and over. Kira took a sharpened pencil and jabbed into one of the girl's legs, who screamed out in pain and backed away, bleeding. The rest of the girls scattered leaving Kira on the ground, Her left eye, black. Her lower lip busted open with a shoe print on her face. she laid there in silence looking up at the clouds. She was just going to lie there a while until she has the will to move again::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back