• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mistakes Were Made (OPEN)

dirt

bitch
Roleplay Type(s)
mistakes were made
about

Harborview University. A loving home for some, a living hell for others. A prestigious college in a not-as-nice part of New York City, where the crime is so bad that it's not safe to even leave campus. Everything seemed to be fine until somebody somehow bypassed the school's heavy security system, burning down one of the buildings. Thankfully, there were not many people in the building other than a few students and a professor. However, even though "mistakes" like these happened all the time off campus, it was quite a surprise that the building was burned down, and it triggered a sense of fear and uncertainty throughout the entire school, especially since students were led to believe that the general public were not allowed on campus without a scheduled appointment.

This roleplay will follow the lives of the students after the event has occurred. And quite possibly some more crime? Who knows 👀? (Hint, hint: there's more crime.) Typical college events will take place (i.e. pep rallies, lots of parties, and sporting events) and many classes, clubs, and activities are available to any and all accepted students. Students are encouraged to choose a major that's right for them, and to take as much time as they need to do so. That should be it for now, this thread will be edited if I come up with anything else.

links

Before I get to the links, I would just like to make it clear that Discord is mandatory, as we do plotting, OOC chats, and much more! I'd like to think my server is pretty cool, swell, swag, sick, and everything else. Anyways... if you don't have access to discord for any reason, this roleplay is, unfortunately, not for you. I hope this isn't a problem!

Discord - Here's the discord, go crazy.
Character sheets - Here
IC thread - Here

rules

1. Literacy. I expect at least 300 words per post, as I can consistently write at least 500 words (when not unmotivated, lol). I will not be checking, but please try to stick to that. And as for grammar and spelling, please show a good understanding of the English language. I'm not a huge grammar cop, but I do expect some level of writing ability. This is a semi-literate to advanced-literate roleplay (depending on what you consider to be "literate"), I can and will reject or kick you.

2. Any form of OOC drama will not be tolerated!!! I am the GM, and I will take action if needed.

3. With that being said, in-character drama is very much encouraged! I wouldn't want to be in an RP without constant drama, and I don't really think anyone else would, either. This means no Gary Stus/Mary Sues. (Also, no godmodding or unrealistic characters please.)

4. I'm the GM, and I get the final say. Ask questions when you feel it's needed, but don't make huge executive decisions without my approval. I think this is a pretty easy rule to follow, though, so I'll just leave it at that :)

5. Diversity is encouraged in both characters and roleplayers. Any hate will result in a kick from the RP. But I have yet to meet someone on this site who doesn't respect everyone for who they are. We're supportive here.

6. Lastly, please, please, please have fun. If you're not having fun for any reason, just let me know and I will do everything in my power to change that. I'll add more things that I think are necessary to add later, but I'm pretty lenient.

wrapping things up

If you're still here and have any interest in this roleplay whatsoever, feel free to let me know (or just go right ahead and join the discord.) I've dropped many of the roleplays that I've GMed in the past, but I think I'm going to keep this one, no matter what happens. I think this roleplay has some potential, but... who knows? This is going to sound extremely cheesy and stupid, but I'm already looking forward to forming a community with both old and potentially new friends :).

I have no idea how to wrap this up, so I'm just going to leave you guys with a simple "aloha" and just hope you stay and chill :)

Uhh...

That pretty much wraps up my interest check. Again, feel free to join the discord if you're interested.

Last edited:
I have no idea how often I'm allowed to bump... let's hope I don't get in trouble for this, lol.

HEEHEE, I just finished my WIP cs. 👁

Probably my last bump. We've already started, but we're always open!

Will probably revamp the interest check later on in the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back